Serious question

Splashgirlx

Female
Gold Member
From
UK
I don't know quite how to say this, but what is the opinion on certain language and terms?
I'm going to just come out and say it but I was looking at a box on the table of very chocolatey biscuits, and my mind thought of you know what but then I thought it was a bit racist :(
Also the n word. I'd never dare say it, but if I was being gangbanged (never have) in my fantasy I hear it. I'm not racist, but want to know what is absolutely wrong.

I don't know quite how to say this, but what is the opinion on certain language and terms?
I'm going to just come out and say it but I was looking at a box on the table of very chocolatey biscuits, and my mind thought of you know what but then I thought it was a bit racist :(
Also the n word. I'd never dare say it, but if I was being gangbanged (never have) in my fantasy I hear it. I'm not racist, but want to know what is absolutely wrong.
i think you are right, and what you say and how you say it makes clear you are not a racist a-hole. ;) But what is wrong in public may be acceptable in a private setup. In fact some of the Black guys actually get off on calling you names and being called names in a sexual situation. It is about the dynamic and what turns on all the parties involved. (In the "interracial lifestyle" there is even a term for this - some call it "race play" ;) )

-- OFF TOPIC --

@Splashgirlx: i like your avatar but love bad girls with good reputations. :p

Well, here's my two cents worth. One of my co-workers whom I was fucking started to use black man, I understood where she was coming from, she had gotten so comfortable with me and a couple of other black teachers that she felt that it's ok. I had to explain to her that black man is never expected Or excepted when speaking to me or around me, even though others have allowed you to do so. She felt that it was a part of exception. Slippage could get you seriously hurt or killed especially now with so much hatred that's boiling in this Country today. Private use maybe a turn on for some but remember not for all. You can call me whatever you like when fucking Naggar, Niggar, black man, My Niggar or black man Please don't stop. I hope this helped

Well, here's my two cents worth. One of my co-workers whom I was fucking started to use black man, I understood where she was coming from, she had gotten so comfortable with me and a couple of other black teachers that she felt that it's ok. I had to explain to her that black man is never expected Or excepted when speaking to me or around me, even though others have allowed you to do so. She felt that it was a part of exception. Slippage could get you seriously hurt or killed especially now with so much hatred that's boiling in this Country today. Private use maybe a turn on for some but remember not for all. You can call me whatever you like when fucking Naggar, Niggar, black man, My Niggar or black man Please don't stop. I hope this helped
Your post doesn`t make much sense. But perhaps that`s just because of B2w`s "auto correction". *lol* At least i have learned something new about this site today. Before i haven`t noticed "n*gger" will translate into "black man" like "ch!ld" into "baby". Haha

Your post doesn`t make much sense. But perhaps that`s just because of B2w`s "auto correction". *lol* At least i have learned something new about this site today. Before i haven`t noticed "n*gger" will translate into "black man" like "ch!ld" into "baby". Haha
I know right off the top that you have not been in nor close enteract with anyone Black. America and Europe are very very different in every way so I expect that you would not nor should not understand. That is why it doesn't make sense to you. It's derogatory term BLOAT

Splashgirl, if its not right for one person to use the 'n' word, it isn't appropriate for anyone to use it; doesn't matter what color you are. Blacks don't get a free pass on that word simply because they are black and have been made a victim by the word. If we, as a society, are ever to break the chains of hate this word has caused, its got to stop being used. I was sitting at a stop light this past summer when a car with a black woman and her two very young children pulled up next to me in the other lane. She had a hiphop song going loud and every other word in the song was either 'bitch', whore, or 'n'. Besides being a very toxic song, it was so loud that my rear view mirror was vibrating.
Its got to stop ... on Both Sides to stop.

As a white boi i know that i have no say over the matter. However, if i had it my way it would be like this...The Black Man or Men fuck the Wife. Whenever shes not gasping for air, the Wife screams every racial slur in the book! The Black Man or Men aren't offended and are turned on instead! With each racist word the Wife shouts, she only gets fucked harder! The cuckold watches and keeps count of every slur! Afterwards, a Black Man for whips the cuckold slave driver style once for every racial slur counted!

I think it depends on the guy you are with and the mood at the time. Ive been with some guys who like it. Sometimes Ive had to bite my lip to stop myself from just saying it though.

Since you asked for an opinion, I'll give you mine.

That word was built around Hate, Malice, Control, and Dehumanization.
Its unfortunate that ANYBODY would ever use it. It's ridiculous that Black people Still use it.
It is a uniquely American problem that has since spread globally. Ironically, by Black Americans.

I grew up using it and hearing it in all my favorite rap lyrics. But after maturing and understanding the PAIN surrounding the history of that word.... There is no good reason to continue isn't it. There is no 'novelty' behind the N word.

- Historical Mike

Richard Pryor and Paul Moony was the ones to really bring it out to cross up the thinking of those whom used the word for hatre. It took the sting of of the word when blacks used it among themselves and confused those whom used it for hate.

Richard Pryor and Paul Moony was the ones to really bring it out to cross up the thinking of those whom used the word for hatre. It took the sting of of the word when blacks used it among themselves and confused those whom used it for hate.
Yes but remember, in 1978 Pryor stopped using it after visiting Africa and then realizing 'there weren't any n***ahs' over there.

The question was is it wrong to use the word, coming from a white woman. Yes it is wrong if it is used malicious intent behind it. Let's not just try to get rid of the word,because we could never erase history. For example homosexual, is it gay now replacing it

Back