Serious question

I'm gonna dead all this 'Bull'******* (see what I did there?) And say emphatically to all you clueless white people AND ignorant Black people....if you think sexual context excuses the use of such blatant racism you really need to check your soul.
And need to check your family history.
AND you need to turn in your balls and man-card.
It's all fun and games until someone uses it as a weapon; then everyone wants to get all 'hash-tag'.
But historically, black people have always had Uncle Toms and Stephens(Django Unchained) who just love ANYTHING that white people do.

N***er in ANY form is a symptom of PTSD (post traumatic slave disorder), and excusing it just for the sake of pussy just shows how mentally and spiritually WEAK some people are.

Have some fucking self respect, smdh...
You're on a site that is dedicated to degrading white men (and sexualizing black men as well) and you want to play moral police. What a fucking joke you are. Go hang out on Twitter with all the other outrage junkies.

I'm gonna dead all this 'Bull'******* (see what I did there?) And say emphatically to all you clueless white people AND ignorant Black people....if you think sexual context excuses the use of such blatant racism you really need to check your soul.
And need to check your family history.

It works for some people. You obviously don't care for it, but there are other black men who are fine with it. Who get off on that. As long as there is no racism there and as long as everyone consents, what is the big deal?

You use certain language at work, certain language with friends, certain language with your parents and family. If you are with people who are not ok with you using certain words then don't use it.

Everyone has a kink. And everyone is different. I get the word has a racial history to it but that is not the context that it is used in. Some people use it as a slur, some don't. Just know the crowd you are around and don't use words that will offend them.

And I have checked my history. We never owned slaves, we came over dirt poor from Europe in the 1940's and 1970s. Just because I am white does not mean my family had anything to do with any slavery of blacks or racism against blacks.

It works for some people. You obviously don't care for it, but there are other black men who are fine with it. Who get off on that. As long as there is no racism there and as long as everyone consents, what is the big deal?

You use certain language at work, certain language with friends, certain language with your parents and family. If you are with people who are not ok with you using certain words then don't use it.

Everyone has a kink. And everyone is different. I get the word has a racial history to it but that is not the context that it is used in. Some people use it as a slur, some don't. Just know the crowd you are around and don't use words that will offend them.

And I have checked my history. We never owned slaves, we came over dirt poor from Europe in the 1940's and 1970s. Just because I am white does not mean my family had anything to do with any slavery of blacks or racism against blacks.
Exactly my point what does what other people enjoy have anyrhing to do with you? I dont think that guy gets it. My man fucks my brains out while i use that word i cum alot whats the big deal?

Exactly my point what does what other people enjoy have anyrhing to do with you? I dont think that guy gets it. My man fucks my brains out while i use that word i cum alot whats the big deal?
Same here hun. The black men I have fucked who love it get off on me saying it. The ones who don't like me saying it I don't say it around them. I feel context matters a lot and too many people are hung up on a word I hear a thousand times every day of my entire life.

As long as everyone is consenting and nobody is offended, who cares what happens in your bedroom? Nobody should tell you what you can and can't do there as long as everyone is a willing consenting adult. It just is not their business.

Hating on us for saying that word in the bedroom when our lovers like it is just like those racist white guys hating us for fucking black men. They can have their own opinions but they do not get to tell us what to do in the bedroom.

Same here hun. The black men I have fucked who love it get off on me saying it. The ones who don't like me saying it I don't say it around them. I feel context matters a lot and too many people are hung up on a word I hear a thousand times every day of my entire life.

As long as everyone is consenting and nobody is offended, who cares what happens in your bedroom? Nobody should tell you what you can and can't do there as long as everyone is a willing consenting adult. It just is not their business.

Hating on us for saying that word in the bedroom when our lovers like it is just like those racist white guys hating us for fucking black men. They can have their own opinions but they do not get to tell us what to do in the bedroom.
Exactly like dont condem me for my skin color especially when im doing what he wants. What i do in my nedroom is my business

You're on a site that is dedicated to degrading white men (and sexualizing black men as well) and you want to play moral police. What a fucking joke you are. Go hang out on Twitter with all the other outrage junkies.
She asked for an opinion and I answered HER. I'm not even about to debate white people about using the N word. Are you fucking serious?

Last edited:
The irony is, apparently I'm the lone Black guy on here chin-checking a bunch of WHITE people on whether or not to use the N Word, smdh...

The OP titled this 'Serious Question' and I gave a serious answer. NONE of you MFers would dare argue this ******* to my face, So...be bold behind your keyboards

The OP titled this 'Serious Question' and I gave a serious answer. NONE of you MFers would dare argue this ******* to my face, So...be bold behind your keyboards
I would what you goimg to do hurt me? Lol plus check earlier on their were plenty of black guys on here saying it was ok. You're just butthurt thinking being a social justice warrior will get you somewhere in life. Making other people feel bad for doing things they enjoy regardless of skin color if it isnt hurting anyone is wrong.

I'm the OP and I have never used the word with anyone. My only black encounter never used the word and never asked me too. I just read it a lot here, and I'll admit some of the things I read get me aroused so I wanted to know how it was. I only posted this because I was looking at a box of chocolatey biscuits and it made me think of this and then I felt bad and guilty for making that connection. Sorry everyone :(

I'm the OP and I have never used the word with anyone. My only black encounter never used the word and never asked me too. I just read it a lot here, and I'll admit some of the things I read get me aroused so I wanted to know how it was. I only posted this because I was looking at a box of chocolatey biscuits and it made me think of this and then I felt bad and guilty for making that connection. Sorry everyone :(
Dont feel bad or apologize. You shouldnt feel bad for being aroused by something. Dont let a bully back you down and make you hide something you enjoy thats what bullies do.

Dont feel bad or apologize. You shouldnt feel bad for being aroused by something. Dont let a bully back you down and make you hide something you enjoy thats what bullies do.
So let's get this right...
As a BLACK MAN who doesn't accept the term N***ER, I'm a bully? That is ridiculous.

I would what you goimg to do hurt me? Lol plus check earlier on their were plenty of black guys on here saying it was ok. You're just butthurt thinking being a social justice warrior will get you somewhere in life. Making other people feel bad for doing things they enjoy regardless of skin color if it isnt hurting anyone is wrong.
Plenty of these 'black guys' are sorely misplaced and need to check themselves. I'm not a bully because I stand for what I believe. History is on MY side. The nerve of both White people And Black men thinking this is acceptable.
I'm not trying to be moral police; I am emphatically expressing my opinion. If a strong-willed Black man with conviction is referred to as a 'Bully'- than so be it.
Apparently this world needs more 'bullies'.

Plenty of these 'black guys' are sorely misplaced and need to check themselves. I'm not a bully because I stand for what I believe. History is on MY side. The nerve of both White people And Black men thinking this is acceptable.
I'm not trying to be moral police; I am emphatically expressing my opinion. If a strong-willed Black man with conviction is referred to as a 'Bully'- than so be it.
Apparently this world needs more 'bullies'.
Enjoy your right hand you must be a joy in the bedroom but maybe you will get a Nobel peace prize

Because you feel like if you dont like it no one can even in there in privacy worth permission
Yes, that's called an OPINION. Tbh, I don't care about You or your so-called....Bull lol
Who apparently let's you a White woman, call him N***ER to his face.
If 400 years of racial oppression is what it takes for him to bust a nut...Good for both of you.

Back