Serious question

Yes, that's called an OPINION. Tbh, I don't care about You or your so-called....Bull lol
Who apparently let's you a White woman, call him N***ER to his face.
If 400 years of racial oppression is what it takes for him to bust a nut...Good for both of you.
Yeah 17 year old who hasn't ever been a slave and doesn't live in the psst which is what keeps racism alive

Yeah 17 year old who hasn't ever been a slave and doesn't live in the psst which is what keeps racism alive
I'm over 20 years removed from being 17 years old. I'm the last remnant of a Black Man not afraid to tell White People about themselves in the midst of this post-modern BS world we lived in. THAT'S who I am.
Pussy ain't that Damn good to excuse racial bullshit.

You really have some deep rooted guilt to deal with and I'm not going to excuse it. You KNOW that ******* ain't right, which is why you're using your 'my Black Bull allows me to say it' excuse to reconcile it.
Problem is your on a site dedicated to white girls fucking black guys yelling at girls who let black dick penetrate them about being racist maybe you should get out three and deal with actual racist who hate girls like me even it's the opposite of racist you dont know how bad racists hate what we do but keep wasting your time

To be honest I felt more guilty about associating it with chocolate. I didn't use any of those words in sex, but keep reading it and it sounds so guilty, but I wouldn't want to help racists.
If a woman called me chocolate, I’d love that *******! That sounds so sexy to me. The derogatory remarks would cause a limp dick in a heartbeat tho. Spice it up, say something different. Leave that bs behind

The truth is a lot of these women who fuck black men are racist.

Saying you not racist because you fuck black man is synonymous to people saying "i am not racist because i have a black friend"
You got me im racist for doing what i was asked even when i was hesitant. Makes no sense and racist people allow black dick inside them how does that make sense?

Racism is often confused with prejudice. Not directed at anyone, just my unwanted opinion.
If you dont like it thats fine my quote wasnt even directed at you. I would never use that unless it was requested even then i would be hesitant. I was pinned down his dick in me wirh my legs up by his head and he was yelling at me to say it not like i was going anywhere. If its not your thing fine but some people enjoy it same as some people on this site wanting girls to wear rebel flag bikinis while they fuck its the same concept. To each their own. The fact is i go out of my way in real life to help get ******* out of the streets and focused on school and in good colleges so the black man isnt held down as the saying goes yet here i am gettinf yelled racist and that hurts.

You got me im racist for doing what i was asked even when i was hesitant. Makes no sense and racist people allow black dick inside them how does that make sense?

Somehow you think people are always rational. It might not make sense to you that does not mean people do not use others for just pleasure.

Btw, do people have a line they draw in these bull/hot wife situations or do the wife just do and say anything the bull wants?

Somehow you think people are always rational. It might not make sense to you that does not mean people do not use others for just pleasure.

Btw, do people have a line they draw in these bull/hot wife situations or do the wife just do and say anything the bull wants?
I was 16 and he wasnt a "bull" it was one of my first times having sex no i wasnt scared because he was a black guy he was shorter than me and almost as skinny but i was scared because i wasnt used to sex and he wanted me to do it amd i felt almost like i had to given the literal position i was in and he didnt get offended it didnt ******* anyone i didnt go around using it in person and maybe some people do but i loved him in that moment so i did it and he loved it didnt think what i did in my own bedroom affected others around me sorry guess ill go back to just white guys since im racist

I was 16 and he wasnt a "bull" it was one of my first times having sex no i wasnt scared because he was a black guy he was shorter than me and almost as skinny but i was scared because i wasnt used to sex and he wanted me to do it amd i felt almost like i had to given the literal position i was in and he didnt get offended it didnt ******* anyone i didnt go around using it in person and maybe some people do but i loved him in that moment so i did it and he loved it didnt think what i did in my own bedroom affected others around me sorry guess ill go back to just white guys since im racist

"One of your first times", there can only be one first time.

Now this sound like bullshit.

Back