Seeing other white women with a black man in public...

I love to see other white women with black guys as I know they are going to be totally satisfied by the black guy fucking her.
I wonder if they have just met if so she will be treated to a great experience especially if she’s like me with a white husband with a little cock, if it’s not a case of first time I wonder if she is married and does her husband enjoy knowing she is being treated to special fucking by her bbc lover.
Just an update
Last night we were in a local supermarket, at the checkout next to us were a couple she was stunning blond white girl and he black guy , both were in tight gym clothes. The outline of her bust and pussy bulge was clearly visible god she looked hot. I then looked at the guy my eyes traveled over his body his muscular chest then down to his crotch god what a sight his cock clearly visible was against his thigh looked massive. I looked on in awe at it . I looked up and both were looking at me smiling.
My pussy was wet and I flushed bright red at being caught staring at his body.
My husband paid and said to the couple have a good night the girl smiled and said we sure will.
We then left as we were on our way to meet Del and his brother but all I could think of was the girl getting fucked by her boyfriends black cock .
We told Del and he said well at least she’s not missing out like you did for all those years.

Last edited:
My wife recently revealed to a friend (her longtime best friend from school days who moved about an hour away so they don’t see each other as much as they used to) that she has a boyfriend on the side and they regularly have sex. (Pre-Covid anyway) I originally encouraged her to tell this friend about our lifestyle so that she could have a wingman/partner to go out hunting with. This friend has repeatedly had affairs throughout her marriage so we knew she wouldn’t react negatively and would possibly be interested in teaming up and going out looking for dick. The friend was fascinated and jealous because although her husband does know that she’s fucked other guys during their marriage, they sort of have a don’t ask don’t tell policy and her husband has had affairs as well. Anyway, as the conversation progressed, her friend admitted to my wife that she wants some black dick and from there the conversation was about where they could go to meet black men. My wife (her BF is Indian and lives overseas…she travels a lot for work) is actively seeking a black boyfriend with a big dick for regular romance and love making. Unfortunately, the friend just recently moved far away so the team up plan is dead for now. I loved it when she told me they both admitted to each other that they’re sexually attracted to black men. Just more proof that many white women are secretly looking for black lovers. They want that gold star fuck that their friends and associates have been boasting about all these years. I can’t wait until it happens.

Great question, I'm a guy but it always excites me when I see white women with black men, the most exciting thing I ever saw was walking through Manchester, one evening, going home from doing a bootcamp, and seeing a white girl walking hand in hand with 2 taller black guys, laughing and giggling, with a less happy white lad following. I jerked myself off hard that night when I got home.
Nice

I saw the hottest chick in a short summer dress with perfectly manicured nails and hair the other day in M&S. By far the best looking girl in the store. And guess who she was with ... a huge black guy

For me I don’t notice that because I think it’s normal to see black man with white girl i feel jealous no I feel happy when more girls start relationships with black or Asian or Arabic or what ever love is love

but when I see there’s a couple or one night stand I says : wow girl you will destroy tonight

For me I don’t notice that because I think it’s normal to see black man with white girl i feel jealous no I feel happy when more girls start relationships with black or Asian or Arabic or what ever love is love

but when I see there’s a couple or one night stand I says : wow girl you will destroy tonight

Yes love seeing white girls and black guys asp when the girl is all dressed up looking slutty.

Fairly soon I think. It’s all I think about sexually. I don’t feel worthy having sex with her. She has exactly the kind of thick ass black men tend to love along with a thin body and full breasts. I’ve also come to terms with the fact that I can’t deny that I find strong black men attractive and would love to worship them alongside her.
Have the talk wimp !!! Yesterday.

I've always been curious about what white women think when they see other white women with a black man in public?
  1. Do you feel jealous?
  2. Do you actually feel happy that other women too get to enjoy sex with a black man?
  3. Do you fantasize which hole the black man is going to take?
  4. Do you smile/ wink at the other white woman knowingly?
  5. Something entirely different.
I'd also like to know the perspective from prim-and-proper wives who see younger girl with their black boyfriends. :)
I've always been curious about what white women think when they see other white women with a black man in public?
  1. Do you feel jealous?
  2. Do you actually feel happy that other women too get to enjoy sex with a black man?
  3. Do you fantasize which hole the black man is going to take?
  4. Do you smile/ wink at the other white woman knowingly?
  5. Something entirely different.
I'd also like to know the perspective from prim-and-proper wives who see younger girl with their black boyfriends. :)
Girl in ur photo sitting on ur lap hot bet u fuck her good

Does anyone even look twice anymore? It’s become so natural, so mainstream. It’s great to see!! We’ve come along way from when I was growing up. I took my share of grief, now I envy the women of today. When I make eye contact with a woman out with a black man I can’t help myself to give them a big smile of approval . They know what I know !:qos:

Does anyone even look twice anymore? It’s become so natural, so mainstream. It’s great to see!! We’ve come along way from when I was growing up. I took my share of grief, now I envy the women of today. When I make eye contact with a woman out with a black man I can’t help myself to give them a big smile of approval . They know what I know
It has become more common - almost 20% of marriages are mixed race in the US now. I smile when I see a mature black man with a young snow bunny. My sugar daddy is a gentleman of color and is more than twice my age

Back