Seeing other white women with a black man in public...

My husband thoroughly enjoys seeing me hand in hand with a dominate black man .
He particularly enjoys seeing me with a younger black man and knowing he will feel his first white experienced pussy !
“He particularly enjoys seeing me with a younger black man and knowing he will feel his first white experienced pussy !”

THIS!!! I am sooo ready. Break me in. Where are you located?

I've be approached before in women's restrooms at restaurants and other public place by women that ask me about being with black men. I tell them the truth it's amazing in all aspects. Some of them say they've always fantasied about specially when they've heard things from other woman on how the sex is. Others are mean white cunts! But I tell the ones that are curious if they really want to know I can help them with it and you would be surprised with how many actually do :). I love to represent the lifestyle.
OMG I love this!!! Keep on recruiting!

Yes, pretty much a little of each choice, but to be honest, i get angry with myself. I was married a long time and divorced 8 years ago. I had a few chances with attractive, younger black men im sure, but kind of chickened out. Im getting older and prob wont have many chances left. Rememver, lost over a year with this covid *******, now working non stop because government wants to pay people to not work to ******* them to rely on them etc. So yes, i see tis,esp when its an older women like myself with a younger bull, i go home and dwell thinking "grow some balls" and just do it. But i guess my prim and properness takes over. 😭😭

Does anyone even look twice anymore? It’s become so natural, so mainstream. It’s great to see!! We’ve come along way from when I was growing up. I took my share of grief, now I envy the women of today. When I make eye contact with a woman out with a black man I can’t help myself to give them a big smile of approval . They know what I know !:qos:
Depends on where you live. In "Big City, Tennessee", only a bit above normal interest if a black man and white woman walk snuggled up down the street. In "Small Town, Tennessee" you'd better bet that the same would get considerable stares and glares. If she's a married mom with a black boyfriend, she and her husband would NOT be able to live in that small town. Now, a new interracial married couple moving in to "Small Town, Tennessee" would likely be gradually accepted as folks got to know them. A few years back, while I was visiting Phoenix, AZ I noticed that a black man / white woman was to be seen occasionally, and did not get too many disapproving glances. However, in a Phoenix Mall's food court across from my table, I observed a white married couple with 3 children, with one boy who was clearly half black and half white; the wife had a ankle bracelet with the spade on it, so I knew that the couple was in the B2W lifestyle. I was watching people passing by looking at the couple and the looks ranged from questioning curiosity to outright angry glares, and the angry glares were not uncommon sadly.

Yes, pretty much a little of each choice, but to be honest, i get angry with myself. I was married a long time and divorced 8 years ago. I had a few chances with attractive, younger black men im sure, but kind of chickened out. Im getting older and prob wont have many chances left. Rememver, lost over a year with this covid *******, now working non stop because government wants to pay people to not work to ******* them to rely on them etc. So yes, i see tis,esp when its an older women like myself with a younger bull, i go home and dwell thinking "grow some balls" and just do it. But i guess my prim and properness takes over. 😭😭
If you don’t get out there and get you some BBC. You are NOT old. Get some

Put some media up and be active. They will beat a path to your door.

It has become more common - almost 20% of marriages are mixed race in the US now. I smile when I see a mature black man with a young snow bunny. My sugar daddy is a gentleman of color and is more than twice my age
According to last figures, marriage in the U.S. is in a catastrophic decline, with only 13 men married per 2000, in the 18-34 age range. I've notice a considerable number of Elementary Schools have shut down in my area, with some High School closures beginning. I'm seeing little of this being reported on the National News, but alarm bells should be ringing. The next census may show an accelerating trend of population decline in the U.S. which will have major negative impact on the U.S across the board.

Like what??
I am with Annie on this one, sort of. All you have to do is smile, say hello and strike up conversation with any brotha you cross paths that you are interested. The right one will take it from there. The ball is in your court and there's no reason to chicken out.

Its simple, go for it. And if you think you are too old for someone to think you are attractive enough...i'll tell you this. One of my best experiences, EVER was a 61 yr old and I was mid 30s at the time. She got to a point in her life that wasn't going to let trivial things and people hold her back.

I am with Annie on this one, sort of. All you have to do is smile, say hello and strike up conversation with any brotha you cross paths that you are interested. The right one will take it from there. The ball is in your court and there's no reason to chicken out.

Its simple, go for it. And if you think you are too old for someone to think you are attractive enough...i'll tell you this. One of my best experiences, EVER was a 61 yr old and I was mid 30s at the time. She got to a point in her life that wasn't going to let trivial things and people hold her back.
The bulk of contact I get is younger men and I’m not 33 but 53. i have a cut off that I am comfortable with but it’s nothing to have 20 somethings trying to hook up regularly. I like a little seasoning on my men.

You have no control over your natural instincts and sexual desires. If having a black man is really what your body desires, then DO IT. If you are concerned about family, church, etc, then just be very discrete. You have to live your life for you, and function on what your instincts and conscience guide you to do. Your Avatar photo shows a woman with a great figure, very attractive, trim and healthy. You will get lots of male interest across all ages and races, no problem. Many years ago when it was really taboo, my late wife Sarah finally gave into her instinctive desire for my black co worker Thomas and she NEVER regretted it. She went from a young wife of 21, shy, embarrassed and ashamed of her sexual desires, to a woman who enjoyed sex, was not ashamed of her desires, and who could confidently make out with her black boyfriend even when I, her husband was around! As good as our marriage had been before Thomas, it was MUCH better after taking Thomas as a regular lover, because Sarah was more confident and sure of herself, and her sexual enjoyment went thru the roof, whether with Thomas or with me. I just wanted her to be herself and enjoy life. This she was able to do after getting past the taboos of her Southern Upbringing which kept her in denial of her powerful sexual attraction to Thomas.

The bulk of contact I get is younger men and I’m not 33 but 53. i have a cut off that I am comfortable with but it’s nothing to have 20 somethings trying to hook up regularly. I like a little seasoning on my men.
perfect - I like my men well seasoned :lips:

Last edited:
Depends on where you live. In "Big City, Tennessee", only a bit above normal interest if a black man and white woman walk snuggled up down the street. In "Small Town, Tennessee" you'd better bet that the same would get considerable stares and glares. If she's a married mom with a black boyfriend, she and her husband would NOT be able to live in that small town. Now, a new interracial married couple moving in to "Small Town, Tennessee" would likely be gradually accepted as folks got to know them. A few years back, while I was visiting Phoenix, AZ I noticed that a black man / white woman was to be seen occasionally, and did not get too many disapproving glances. However, in a Phoenix Mall's food court across from my table, I observed a white married couple with 3 children, with one boy who was clearly half black and half white; the wife had a ankle bracelet with the spade on it, so I knew that the couple was in the B2W lifestyle. I was watching people passing by looking at the couple and the looks ranged from questioning curiosity to outright angry glares, and the angry glares were not uncommon sadly.
Let's just go ahead and say "Big City" South and "Small town" South because this mostly applies to all southern states.

There is an interesting phenomenon happening in the south and has been for a short time. Younger white women prob 30 and below don't care about the outward and public dating of black men while older white women are really scared to pursue their curiosities, wishes, fantasies, etc with a great sense of fear. And that goes for private or public.

Let's just go ahead and say "Big City" South and "Small town" South because this mostly applies to all southern states.

There is an interesting phenomenon happening in the south and has been for a short time. Younger white women prob 30 and below don't care about the outward and public dating of black men while older white women are really scared to pursue their curiosities, wishes, fantasies, etc with a great sense of fear. And that goes for private or public.
do you think it's because of the fear of getting pregnant or that he may get to wild or.....??

do you think it's because of the fear of getting pregnant or that he may get to wild or.....??
More of a fear of being rejected by family, friends and community, and losing reputation. I think such a community rejection is more feared in the South than in most other parts of the country. In the Southern Appalachian South where I grew up, the settlers were mostly Scots-Irish, and this group is noted for its allegiance to family clan. Scots-Irish ancestry is one of the reasons for family feuds like the Hatfield-McCoy feud.

More of a fear of being rejected by family, friends and community, and losing reputation. I think such a community rejection is more feared in the South than in most other parts of the country. In the Southern Appalachian South where I grew up, the settlers were mostly Scots-Irish, and this group is noted for its allegiance to family clan. Scots-Irish ancestry is one of the reasons for family feuds like the Hatfield-McCoy feud.
What Dr said but more so the fear of total family and friends rejection and given a vail of disgrace. And it doesn't matter if its Southern Appalachian or other regions, that allegiance and need for approval and belonging with the total fear of ostracizing speaks for all of them.

Back