Seeing other white women with a black man in public...

vidar

Male
I've always been curious about what white women think when they see other white women with a black man in public?
  1. Do you feel jealous?
  2. Do you actually feel happy that other women too get to enjoy sex with a black man?
  3. Do you fantasize which hole the black man is going to take?
  4. Do you smile/ wink at the other white woman knowingly?
  5. Something entirely different.
I'd also like to know the perspective from prim-and-proper wives who see younger girl with their black boyfriends. :)

Attachments

• NiO15Cm.jpg
    NiO15Cm.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 1,379
@Cucketycuck I am sure she must be noticing when she is alone. when are you goin to have 'the talk' ?
Fairly soon I think. It’s all I think about sexually. I don’t feel worthy having sex with her. She has exactly the kind of thick ass black men tend to love along with a thin body and full breasts. I’ve also come to terms with the fact that I can’t deny that I find strong black men attractive and would love to worship them alongside her.

I've always been curious about what white women think when they see other white women with a black man in public?
  1. Do you feel jealous?
  2. Do you actually feel happy that other women too get to enjoy sex with a black man?
  3. Do you fantasize which hole the black man is going to take?
  4. Do you smile/ wink at the other white woman knowingly?
  5. Something entirely different.
I'd also like to know the perspective from prim-and-proper wives who see younger girl with their black boyfriends. :)
I’d pay to see her fucked down

Definitely 2, and 4 where available.

I don't typically wonder too much about the particulars of their sex lives. However before the lockdown I used to sometimes run into a short blonde teen snowbunny who was always in the company of TWO Black boys. Not totally sure what the set up between the three was supposed to be, but it made me pleasantly wonder!

Definitely 2, and 4 where available.

I don't typically wonder too much about the particulars of their sex lives. However before the lockdown I used to sometimes run into a short blonde teen snowbunny who was always in the company of TWO Black boys. Not totally sure what the set up between the three was supposed to be, but it made me pleasantly wonder!
Generally speaking, I think white teen girls are more attuned to interracial sex than older white women. Or at least they are more open about it. Most of them like to be seen in public with a black male (or as in this case, more than one).

I've be approached before in women's restrooms at restaurants and other public place by women that ask me about being with black men. I tell them the truth it's amazing in all aspects. Some of them say they've always fantasied about specially when they've heard things from other woman on how the sex is. Others are mean white cunts! But I tell the ones that are curious if they really want to know I can help them with it and you would be surprised with how many actually do :). I love to represent the lifestyle.

I've be approached before in women's restrooms at restaurants and other public place by women that ask me about being with black men. I tell them the truth it's amazing in all aspects. Some of them say they've always fantasied about specially when they've heard things from other woman on how the sex is. Others are mean white cunts! But I tell the ones that are curious if they really want to know I can help them with it and you would be surprised with how many actually do :). I love to represent the lifestyle.
Yes, that is the best approach. I have been asked similar questions. Women are naturally curious when they see us with black men. They wonder if what they have heard is real or myth. Like you, I am upfront about how good it is, and I encourage them, offering to help if I can. Some just need a little help to take that first step.

wow that's actually great, helping more white women experience this lifestyle. So about the women who are really curious, are they married? Do they do it behind their husband's back?

Yes, that is the best approach. I have been asked similar questions. Women are naturally curious when they see us with black men. They wonder if what they have heard is real or myth. Like you, I am upfront about how good it is, and I encourage them, offering to help if I can. Some just need a little help to take that first step.
So about the women who are really curious, are they married? Do they do it behind their husband's back?

Back