Seeing other white women with a black man in public...

I've be approached before in women's restrooms at restaurants and other public place by women that ask me about being with black men. I tell them the truth it's amazing in all aspects. Some of them say they've always fantasied about specially when they've heard things from other woman on how the sex is. Others are mean white cunts! But I tell the ones that are curious if they really want to know I can help them with it and you would be surprised with how many actually do :). I love to represent the lifestyle.
my homeboy asked me to help him with a move. it turned out to be a very attractive older Italian woman. it was a weird experience for me, to be honest i was a little scared- we were two black (excons) in an extremely WHITE part of the city helping a white lady move her furniture- so i just focused on the work and barely even made eye contact with her while my homie was giving her his full, unabated attention, but not me. At first i thought i was tripping but I thought she was feeling me. im tall, dark and exotic. most people assume that i am an African or Jamaican or hatian or something like that, plus i have light brown eyes if you see me in the sun.. Everytime she spoke to me she'd look at me as if she was trying to memorize my face, i found her to be very attractive. she was bigger and i love big woman but she wasn't fat, she had the build of a woman who know that most black men love a little meat on their bone and she had it plus she had some of the most inviting and mesmerizing brown eyes that I'd ever seen. but i never made a move on her.. i did the work and got the hell outta there.

some time later her and my friend became involved and thats when i found out she not only loved black men but she exclusively only dated black men.. an Italian lady! it was kinda unheard of to us in our area. its a huge taboo for black men to be with Italian women, well, it used to be.. my homie told ne she told him that she had been with a black man who was so big that she couldn't fit his pipe in her mouth- dude was the girth if a soda can..

we learned a lot about black and white men from her.. she told us that overall black men were better lovers than white men.. one thing blacks and whites seem to have in common as far as she was concerned was both of us don't really cherish older big women... if only she knew.. had i ever been with her we probably would have gotten married... lol

I definitely feel jealous when seeing a black man and white woman in public. Makes me wish I was a fly on the wall, able to watch him ravaging her. Wishing it was me who was with him. But I am def happy for her. She's getting that really good dick. Shows in her glow. Everybody out and about can see it in her. They all know what's going on.

I definitely feel jealous when seeing a black man and white woman in public. Makes me wish I was a fly on the wall, able to watch him ravaging her. Wishing it was me who was with him. But I am def happy for her. She's getting that really good dick. Shows in her glow. Everybody out and about can see it in her. They all know what's going on.
i prefer to see a black man with a white woman more that seeing a white man with a black woman but only if they are all Americans... im still not ok with white men being with black women in consideration to the past (how it was totally legal to ******* them).

I've always been curious about what white women think when they see other white women with a black man in public?
  1. Do you feel jealous?
  2. Do you actually feel happy that other women too get to enjoy sex with a black man?
  3. Do you fantasize which hole the black man is going to take?
  4. Do you smile/ wink at the other white woman knowingly?
  5. Something entirely different.
I'd also like to know the perspective from prim-and-proper wives who see younger girl with their black boyfriends. :)
No doubt I'm #4, but my husband is #5...
He totally fantasizes that he's watching me..

Moî j'évite je ne veux absolument pas que mon cornu apprenne que je vois des vrais hommes !!!! J'adore trop que mon cocu croit en ma fidélité qu'il est le seul !!!!! Je rencontre mes amours dans des partouzes interracial chambres d'étudiants voitures voir chez moi quand mon époux est en déplacement il y a tellement d'endroit discret !!!! Et puis je suis aidée par ma sœur ma belle-sœur ma mére qui toutes y goûtent !!!!!!!!

View attachment 4343244
Oh just imagine the heads that turn. We get asked if we’re entertainers all the time. Constant stares and awkward smiles. Every now and then I’ll see a white woman glance and wince.. I love it here 😎
View attachment 4343244
Oh just imagine the heads that turn. We get asked if we’re entertainers all the time. Constant stares and awkward smiles. Every now and then I’ll see a white woman glance and wince.. I love it here 😎
Where is “here”??

As a black girl, I love white men. Hubby is white and lovers are white (often married to white women). When I see white women with black men, it is normal to me. What BW look for WM is more stability and tenderness, security and home. I have the feeling that most of WW look for BM is sexuality. I hope it's not only that for my bros... but everyone has the right to date outside his race and interracial relations are beautiful so... just enjoy !

Last edited:
I've be approached before in women's restrooms at restaurants and other public place by women that ask me about being with black men. I tell them the truth it's amazing in all aspects. Some of them say they've always fantasied about specially when they've heard things from other woman on how the sex is. Others are mean white cunts! But I tell the ones that are curious if they really want to know I can help them with it and you would be surprised with how many actually do :). I love to represent the lifestyle.
I'm wife has told me the same thing.said alot aske her the same way. But she said believe it or not alot of the older ones are the ones that kinda get bitchy about it. But she said it's usually married ones that are truly interested in knowing..

I was at an mostly white club one evening and there was around 50 white guys a probably same amount of white girls. .me and my friends decided to play some music on jukebox and it was all hip hop and we were all in floor getting really nasty when 2 of my white females black boyfriends walked in because we called them wanting to have some naughty fun .well the next thing I know all their friends started showing up and almost every white girl in the club was dancing with about 20 black guys while the white boys were setting by themselves .afraid if they tried to join they would be embarriseed because we kept yelling big black cock and looking at them. Withen 30 minutes almost all of them had left .to us white girls and the black guys it was a victory how those black studs walked right in and took all the white girls ..the owner of the club who was a middle age white women locked the club down at 2 after everyone that wanted to leave left and one after another started making out until every black guy in there had his big cock in at least 2 or 3 white girls
That's happened where we live a few times

Great question! I personally feel excited and also proud that the couple is saying 'fuck you' to the establishment. I've been in a cuckold relationship with my husband for a long time now and when the best has been when we've lived in the south and I'd date black men. I personally loved the angry looks I'd get from both white men and women when I'd be holding hands, hugging and even kissing my sexy date. It was my black lives matters before #BLM and I loved pissing off those racist fucks.
Your hubby is lucky to have you.

Back