Seeing other white women with a black man in public...

Any kind of encouragement is good, to counteract negative comments from bigots. When I can, I like to speak to the woman and compliment her on her choice of partner.
I am
So going to take this wonderful exaMple you have laid out for me honey and do the se I promise you and I’ll be the first to share his And felt and reacted to me
Thank you 🙏♠️😉

the most intenfly powefkl moment seeing. Snow bunny with a bull was
I don’t line

Was simultaneously the most beautiful white woman with the thickest most ridiculously beautiful big booty in perfectly thick thigh’s 🙌🏼. I’ll finish I just a sec

I've always been curious about what white women think when they see other white women with a black man in public?
  1. Do you feel jealous?
  2. Do you actually feel happy that other women too get to enjoy sex with a black man?
  3. Do you fantasize which hole the black man is going to take?
  4. Do you smile/ wink at the other white woman knowingly?
  5. Something entirely different.
I'd also like to know the perspective from prim-and-proper wives who see younger girl with their black boyfriends. :)
I agree with everything.
Seeing a black man with a white woman in public is a beautiful sight.

Last edited:
I agree with everything.
From talking to my GFs friends (all in their 40s who haven’t been black ) more than anything there is a lot of curiosity about size and sex

This curiosity is kept in check by social conformity / taboo. If there are moments when that is removed (such as going to see black strippers), then women feel an amazing release and freedom to explore what is exciting

I've always been curious about what white women think when they see other white women with a black man in public?
  1. Do you feel jealous?
  2. Do you actually feel happy that other women too get to enjoy sex with a black man?
I'd also like to know the perspective from prim-and-proper wives who see younger girl with their black boyfriends. :)
1. Not really
2. Very I get slightly turned on and happy for her
3. Not specifically, just glad she’s fucking him instead of a white boy
4. Lol not really

1. Do you feel jealous?
Always a thought , that has been with me.

Back