Rimming: Black guys do you expect this? Ladies, do you follow some signals to do this?

The initial question was if a black man's shaved ass invites a white lady to go down and rim him. For me I can say that I lick any black man's ass either shaved or not. On strangers I slightly prefer it shaved since I have to get used to their taste and smell and WITH hair it's of course stronger and more pronounced. But on my black owner whom I love and adore like a GOD I definitely prefer his crack and hole unshaved. For me having his hair in my nose and on my tongue is very satisfying.

My owner says that mainly the young gals prefer the men shaved and everytime he pushes his shaved ass into my face I know that he had sexual relations to younger women. That burns my heart. Of course I stand the pain of jealousy – he is free to use and satisfy whomever he wants to – but this is one reason more to prefer him unshaved.

There are mostly two ways I work on my owner's black hole. Either I kneel between his legs or he smothers me with his ass what I love in particular. When he squats over my face and asks me to open my mouth I know that the next minutes will get very intense. I inhale the aroma, munch on his smelly hair, and my tongue swirls around the inside of his cheeks. Slowly it gets dark and my lungs get filled with his strong odor. With my tongue I try to go as deep as possible. I can feel him relax his muscles while he slides his ass over my face, my mouth and nose. His cheeks are closing over my face and the pressure of his weight is very satisfying. After some time he goes up again so that I can breath.

This procedure goes on for some time before he rewards me with his hard & beautiful black cock in either my married white cunt or my slutty white ass. Sometimes he even cums with my tongue inside his ass and when cleaning him with my tongue I have the notion that his seed tastes richer and stronger than normal.

View attachment 4461777
Omfg you slut I love it

It's a very intimate ritual to be allowed to lick out my master's ass. It has four steps:

First I am allowed to suck on his beautiful cock.
Second I try to get eye contact to see if my master wants to get rimmed.
Third he opens his legs wide to signal me that he wants to feel my tongue on his hole.
Forth he forces my head down so that I can lick and suck on his ass.

rimritual.gif

When I was younger in Korea it seem like almost all the black guy want me to this for them
Interesting. Did you enjoy it?
It seems white and black men take some liberties when practising sex with oriental women. They know you always want to please the men in bed. I had a chinese gf who cheated on me with at least 2 black guys in the same campus. I never told her I knew about it. But she used to comment about some friend of hers who had sex with black men and that one of them once sat on her face.

There are subtle cues too. Especially in moresomes, when one end of your body is busy. Some guys loved to titfuck me from the topside and exposed their shaved buttholes over my face. To those I liked and trusted, I rimmed nicely. One of them softly sat down on my mouth and enjoyed it very much. As a foreplay to a throatfuck.
If they are not shaved, no chance.

There are subtle cues too. Especially in moresomes, when one end of your body is busy. Some guys loved to titfuck me from the topside and exposed their shaved buttholes over my face. To those I liked and trusted, I rimmed nicely. One of them softly sat down on my mouth and enjoyed it very much. As a foreplay to a throatfuck.
If they are not shaved, no chance.
Lick their ass also you are a sexy slave do whatever they want sexy

I found rimming naturally, in the moment … wasn’t asked to do it but somehow my tongue found the right spot and I heard the guy’s moan… and I never stopped rimming with each subsequent meet we have had.

Just put a full rimming compilation on my page - my newest video. Here are some pix!

View attachment 4661035View attachment 4661036View attachment 4661037View attachment 4661038
You know how to get right down to business lady! I thought a salad tosser was someone who worked at the Golden Corral! Lol

Back