Rimming: Black guys do you expect this? Ladies, do you follow some signals to do this?

Goliathc

Male
From
UK
This new guy we're meeting with my wife noticed he shaved not only balls but also his whole ass, literally. Do you black guys normally do this with an outlook to get rimmed by the ladies? And white ladies, do you interpret shaving the area as an invitation to lick the guy's ass and rim? Thanks for the input.

Last edited:
I love my ass rimmed, always an added bonus but now days more women like doing it and so come to expect as much as BJ now. Dont have alot of hair down there but yep do shave my balls and ass, keep it clean n smooth for the ladiesss
Have you ever had to say something to encourage them to do it?

I love my ass rimmed, always an added bonus but now days more women like doing it and so come to expect as much as BJ now. Dont have alot of hair down there but yep do shave my balls and ass, keep it clean n smooth for the ladiesss
Hey Adonis. I’m not gay but I appreciate your naked body. If i saw you naked in the same room and if you let I wouldn’t resist sucking your huge nuts giving you sloppy top and rimming your ass while let you teabag me. Never sucked a cock but for you i would be a swallower

TOTALLY incorrect as usual.

"Everyone has some hair in the area between their butt crack. This hair wicks away moisture and protects the sensitive skin around your anus."

Now sit down and shut the fuck up.

"Everyone has some hair in the area between their butt crack. This hair wicks away moisture and protects the sensitive skin around your anus."

Now sit down and shut the fuck up.
You are a wanker but I expected that from someone like you ,have a great day .

Back