What do you think of my girlfriends realtionship with black guys?

Aight guys hello. Ive been with Brittney for almost 3 years and I've always wondered why she gets the attention of black guys in general. It's something very noticeable. They like to approach her, hit on her more, dm her etc. And she can't explain it either. One other thing she told me is that she herself has it easier to talk to them and it feels natural being around them. She enjoys being in their presence. What do you guys think? Is she attractive to you?View attachment 6397786View attachment 6397788View attachment 6397792View attachment 6397796
shis getting dicked down hard

The thing is it's hard to be a cuckold for me. I do understand she likes blacks but don't wanna take part. Better to split and let her do her own thing even though it hurts.
It may not be for you; but you are here! If you are only partially into the scene, you should definitely let her go. I would LOVE to be in your shoes. A wife into the scene. I have to hide that fantasy.

Aight guys hello. Ive been with Brittney for almost 3 years and I've always wondered why she gets the attention of black guys in general. It's something very noticeable. They like to approach her, hit on her more, dm her etc. And she can't explain it either. One other thing she told me is that she herself has it easier to talk to them and it feels natural being around them. She enjoys being in their presence. What do you guys think? Is she attractive to you?View attachment 6397786View attachment 6397788View attachment 6397792View attachment 6397796
Super sexy and attractive as fuck. She is such a natural beauty and sexy as hell! I would enjoy getting together with her.

She is SMOKING HOTT

Stunning

Back