Rimming: Black guys do you expect this? Ladies, do you follow some signals to do this?

The initial question was if a black man's shaved ass invites a white lady to go down and rim him. For me I can say that I lick any black man's ass either shaved or not. On strangers I slightly prefer it shaved since I have to get used to their taste and smell and WITH hair it's of course stronger and more pronounced. But on my black owner whom I love and adore like a GOD I definitely prefer his crack and hole unshaved. For me having his hair in my nose and on my tongue is very satisfying.

My owner says that mainly the young gals prefer the men shaved and everytime he pushes his shaved ass into my face I know that he had sexual relations to younger women. That burns my heart. Of course I stand the pain of jealousy – he is free to use and satisfy whomever he wants to – but this is one reason more to prefer him unshaved.

There are mostly two ways I work on my owner's black hole. Either I kneel between his legs or he smothers me with his ass what I love in particular. When he squats over my face and asks me to open my mouth I know that the next minutes will get very intense. I inhale the aroma, munch on his smelly hair, and my tongue swirls around the inside of his cheeks. Slowly it gets dark and my lungs get filled with his strong odor. With my tongue I try to go as deep as possible. I can feel him relax his muscles while he slides his ass over my face, my mouth and nose. His cheeks are closing over my face and the pressure of his weight is very satisfying. After some time he goes up again so that I can breath.

This procedure goes on for some time before he rewards me with his hard & beautiful black cock in either my married white cunt or my slutty white ass. Sometimes he even cums with my tongue inside his ass and when cleaning him with my tongue I have the notion that his seed tastes richer and stronger than normal.

facesitting.jpg

Rimming is definitely one of the greatest sexual techniques that a woman can do to increase a man's sexual arousal and intensify the sexual encounter overall.

Rimming is being dirty on a whole nother level like doing anal or a dp! That's the type of ******* that takes you from being a slut or a super slut to being an absolute whore! You give a guy a rim job whether he made you do it or you just wanted to do it on your own then you have just earned yourself an absolute whore award🏆 Don't get me wrong ladies we love whores and we've been loving them since before civilization. The village harlot or whore never had a shortage of cocks even married ones. Let me be clear I love whores! I think every woman has an inner whore just waiting to be unleashed but first we have to let her little sister's out first slut and super slut.

For example:
.Sucking off or fucking a guy you just met makes you a slut. Sucking off or fucking two guys in a threesome that you just met makes you a super slut. If you know them then that's just slutty of you but if you didn't know them or you just met them then your a super slut. If you do a blow bang or gangbang with guys you just met or guys you didn't know then you have just earn yourself a whore award🏆

.Anal is not considered a common or even a natural sex at. There are plenty of married women who won't even do anal with their husband's. With that being said even doing anal with your husband makes you an anal slut. Doing anal with a man that is not your husband or a dp with hubby and that other man makes you an anal super slut because the two of them can both fuck your asshole. To let every guy fuck your asshole in a gangbang makes you an anal whore🏆

Like a dp, a blow bang, or an anal gangbang, ass Rimming will instantly raise your sexual status to the level of whore🏆 and because I love whore's I give a good whore a whore's reward and that's an even harder bigger throbbing cock, a bigger load of cum, and more intense passion as we fuck! These are the kind of ingredients that turns women into a first time squirter! Like I said every woman has an inner whore just waiting to be unleashed and I love when it comes out in front of hubby!

I love it when I am with a woman and the chemistry and intensity between us brings out her inner whore and all her inhibitions gone and she becomes this nasty little fuck toy and all out whore right in front of her hubby's eyes fulfilling his ultimate fantasy.

See most cucks won't tell you ladies this but as a cuck advocate I can tell you that when a cuck sees his wifes inner whore coming out it's like that moment he saw his baby come into the world, or his baby graduated, or when he saw his baby say I do and it brings a tear to his eyes because it's both one of the sexiest and the proudest days of his life! You just didn't see it because well you were busy🏆

Stay horny my friends!♠️😎

Rimming is definitely one of the greatest sexual techniques that a woman can do to increase a man's sexual arousal and intensify the sexual encounter overall.

Rimming is being dirty on a whole nother level like doing anal or a dp! That's the type of ******* that takes you from being a slut or a super slut to being an absolute whore! You give a guy a rim job whether he made you do it or you just wanted to do it on your own then you have just earned yourself an absolute whore award🏆 Don't get me wrong ladies we love whores and we've been loving them since before civilization. The village harlot or whore never had a shortage of cocks even married ones. Let me be clear I love whores! I think every woman has an inner whore just waiting to be unleashed but first we have to let her little sister's out first slut and super slut.

For example:
.Sucking off or fucking a guy you just met makes you a slut. Sucking off or fucking two guys in a threesome that you just met makes you a super slut. If you know them then that's just slutty of you but if you didn't know them or you just met them then your a super slut. If you do a blow bang or gangbang with guys you just met or guys you didn't know then you have just earn yourself a whore award🏆

.Anal is not considered a common or even a natural sex at. There are plenty of married women who won't even do anal with their husband's. With that being said even doing anal with your husband makes you an anal slut. Doing anal with a man that is not your husband or a dp with hubby and that other man makes you an anal super slut because the two of them can both fuck your asshole. To let every guy fuck your asshole in a gangbang makes you an anal whore🏆

Like a dp, a blow bang, or an anal gangbang, ass Rimming will instantly raise your sexual status to the level of whore🏆 and because I love whore's I give a good whore a whore's reward and that's an even harder bigger throbbing cock, a bigger load of cum, and more intense passion as we fuck! These are the kind of ingredients that turns women into a first time squirter! Like I said every woman has an inner whore just waiting to be unleashed and I love when it comes out in front of hubby!

I love it when I am with a woman and the chemistry and intensity between us brings out her inner whore and all her inhibitions gone and she becomes this nasty little fuck toy and all out whore right in front of her hubby's eyes fulfilling his ultimate fantasy.

See most cucks won't tell you ladies this but as a cuck advocate I can tell you that when a cuck sees his wifes inner whore coming out it's like that moment he saw his baby come into the world, or his baby graduated, or when he saw his baby say I do and it brings a tear to his eyes because it's both one of the sexiest and the proudest days of his life! You just didn't see it because well you were busy🏆

Stay horny my friends!♠️😎
Amazing post, thank you!!!

Back