Random thought of gangbang..

If you're gonna play the "*******" game, the female should have a SAFE word well established that everyone knows, so when she says the word ... its OVER.
Just remember, guys, regardless of what's been agreed too, if something goes wrong (ie she gets injured, she gets scared, etc etc) and it ends up in the legal system ... its the word of a white female vs X factor of black males ... now WHO do you think is gonna come out on top in a court trial? No one want's to get burned, but the system still isn't fair and we know that. And even if you win, think of the money you'll spend defending yourself. Court attorneys aren't cheap ... $300+ an hour last I checked. ;)

It's not a good situation to be in regardless of the man's race. Think of the Duke lacrosse team (white college aged males), Ben Roethlisberger-granted, they were ultimately cleared and say what you want about whether you think they were guilty or not, both had irreperable harm done to their reputations.

It's not a good situation to be in regardless of the man's race. Think of the Duke lacrosse team (white college aged males), Ben Roethlisberger-granted, they were ultimately cleared and say what you want about whether you think they were guilty or not, both had irreperable harm done to their reputations.
You are correct, we have to be careful what kind of potentially compromising situations we place ourselves in. We also have to remember that Big Ben and others like him probably got off because he could afford a good team of lawyers. What would have happened in our case if it had crossed over to *******? Would we have pressed charges and been willing to go through with the public embarrassment and potential destruction of our professional lives? Everything would have to come out and tongues would wag and I can imagine the stuff that would be said about a husband and wife who willingly invited 8 black strangers into a hotel room to fuck her.
The fact is we probably would have done nothing if ******* did happen and would have to suffer in silence. ******* is not a joke and not something to take lightly, it is serious business. As I said before, my wife does not use the "R" word when talking about her sexual fantasies. Of course we cannot control our fantasies but sometimes we have to be careful how we live them out. In the past we have not been as cautious as we should have been and are now reevaluating the things we do and how we go about them. Amie loves to have black men fuck the ******* out of her and there have been times she has been what some would refer to as a "cum dump" as the focus of a gangbang. Sometimes there is nothing tender about the sex and can get quite rough, she wanted it that way so it was not ******* and she was never hurt, very sore maybe but not hurt. While this has been exciting and erotic it has also been a source of real discomfort and is complicating emotionally, especially on my part.

If you're gonna play the "*******" game, the female should have a SAFE word well established that everyone knows, so when she says the word ... its OVER.
Just remember, guys, regardless of what's been agreed too, if something goes wrong (ie she gets injured, she gets scared, etc etc) and it ends up in the legal system ... its the word of a white female vs X factor of black males ... now WHO do you think is gonna come out on top in a court trial? No one want's to get burned, but the system still isn't fair and we know that. And even if you win, think of the money you'll spend defending yourself. Court attorneys aren't cheap ... $300+ an hour last I checked. ;)
word mac thats the truth right there

Would they be insulting me and taking about knocking me up with a black baby? I've been in situations where I've thought that several black men were thinking about doing something (ie several stages removed from it actually happening and the fear/anticipation was exhilarating.

Some guys who played football a few season behind me got caught up with a black girl calling *******. The girl was wild a doing everyone with a pulse and a dick. The issue arose from when her boyfriend who was white and also on the football team found out through locker room gossip.

Some guys who played football a few season behind me got caught up with a black girl calling *******. The girl was wild a doing everyone with a pulse and a dick. The issue arose from when her boyfriend who was white and also on the football team found out through locker room gossip.

I had a teammate/fraternity brother in college that was accused of ******* as well. Not 100% sure of the details because I wasn't personally involved, but from what I remember, it was him and 2 other guys pulling a train on a ******* freshman girl from a local all-girls college. The campus was in an uproar for about a week, but eventually the girl decided not to pursue it and it was quickly forgotten.

The thing about *******, at least in the situation that you described, is that when a woman makes a false ******* accusation, there is no way for the falsely accused to get their reputations back, and it erodes the credibility of women who come forward when they really have been raped.

I had a teammate/fraternity brother in college that was accused of ******* as well. Not 100% sure of the details because I wasn't personally involved, but from what I remember, it was him and 2 other guys pulling a train on a ******* freshman girl from a local all-girls college. The campus was in an uproar for about a week, but eventually the girl decided not to pursue it and it was quickly forgotten.

The thing about *******, at least in the situation that you described, is that when a woman makes a false ******* accusation, there is no way for the falsely accused to get their reputations back, and it erodes the credibility of women who come forward when they really have been raped.

I have no wish to belittle ******* allegations. It is a serious matter.

Sometimes...sometimes as mentioned the allegation arise when a parent catches their white ******* being fucked by a black man and the embarassed ******* has no wish, or is not strong enough to gainsay her parents, or as previously noted a boyfriend/husband. Sometimes the police are smart enough to 'know' what is going on' but it can disruption for a lot of people.

I knew of one instance when a white policewoman, seconded in Uganda, found a black boy, humping her ******* and cried ******* but was unable to catch or identify the fleet footed boy, and her ******* did not say she knew him.
The mom inadvertently sent the her ******* for post ******* therapy to a well known and prominent doctor who it turned out was the boy's *******. Who helped the ******* 'understand her sexuality' and the effect she had on men by fucking her himself. The mom never found out the story came out years later when the ******* told her English husband during a counselling session why she was so enamoured of interracial sex.

dropping it doesn't clear them of *******. any woman who goes through the trials of reporting it has her whole sex life under a microscope. If a woman is that *******, she cannot legally consent.

dropping it doesn't clear them of *******. any woman who goes through the trials of reporting it has her whole sex life under a microscope. If a woman is that *******, she cannot legally consent.

I completely agree, my point was only to highlight that when ******* is reported falsely, it makes it harder for women who have really been raped to be believed.

You always want to cover your ass. There has been more than one person that has ended up in prison because what started out as consensual sex went south and the woman claimed *******. The court system isn't always fair and that's just the way it is. Anytime a woman claims she was raped or minor claims they were ******* the "innocent until proven guilty" goes out the window. You will need to prove your innocence not an easy task especially if the "crime" was black on white. The defense for a ******* charge can easily run $50,000 to $100,000. There are of course public defenders some are very good, and some are not you just roll the dice with the PD defense. The best defense is too make sure that you you don't get into a situation where you need a good defense attorney

Hi, non-African American men. For those who fantasize about *******. Would you interfere or call law enforcement in the event that a woman of your ethnicity was being raped by several men or women?

Would you interfere or call law enforcement in the even that an African-American woman was being raped by several men or women?

Why do fantasize about a woman being hurt and victimized and why is race important in this fantasy? Thanks again.

Hi, non-African American men. For those who fantasize about *******. Would you interfere or call law enforcement in the event that a woman of your ethnicity was being raped by several men or women?

Would you interfere or call law enforcement in the even that an African-American woman was being raped by several men or women?

Why do fantasize about a woman being hurt and victimized and why is race important in this fantasy? Thanks again.

Hi Katewhowonders,

Do you bother to read the rules for posting on sites like these before violating every one of them or does being an inconsiderate, ignorant ass come naturally? :devil:

Back