Random thought of gangbang..

As stated, it's not ******* if she enjoys it but there is a fine line between fulfilling that fantasy and flat out *******. Amie has done multiple black men more than once and also loves bondage. So far so good but the fact remains you must remain safe and the woman should enjoy the experience.
This bring to mind the time she pulled an 8 man all black gangbang, she wanted to take on 6 black men so we arranged for 10, assuming there would be several no shows so chances were there would probably not more than 3 or 4. As it turned out only 2 didn't show so there were 8 and she did wonder aloud if she could handle all of them. What would have happened if say after 4 or 5 had fucked her she decided to stop? We would have been in a very volatile situation, her naked and vulnerable in a room full of horny naked blackmenand me being outnumbered 8 to 1. What if they pushed the issue and did not take no for an answer, what would that evening have turned into? Of course she had agreed to fuck all of them beforehand but if she changed her mind mid way, does that turn into a gang ******* as opposed to a gangbang? I think it does but some would think she was asking for it by putting herself into that situation in the first place.
I should add that she did start the gang fuck tied totally nude and spread eagle on the hotel bed, she wanted to be totally exposed, helpless and submissive to them in the beginning. I think this is where the ******* fantasy came into the equation even though she refuses to use the "R" word. She did ask to be untied when she wanted and that wish was granted and we didn't need to worry about her handling all of them. My wife told me it was a fun evening and she is glad she did it but probably would not want to take on that many men again, it was just too much.
When you play the game you need to think through the possibilities. You asked 10 hoped for 6, and expected 3 or 4. What would have happened if all 10 showed up? In our group if a woman wants a gang bang it is considered a serious breach of etiquette for anyone invited not to show up unless there are serious extenuating circumstances. If you are dealing with that many unknowns you are asking for trouble. I would recommend starting out with a bull or two and establishing an ongoing relationship. A woman can easily fuck more than one man limp and still be ready for more, but from my experience unless the woman is a marathon runner 3 or 4 well hung mature bulls that have some endurance can wear a woman completely out.

Not if the aggressive, horny men on here are anything to go by!
So...because a man finds you sexually attractive & pursues the thought he has to be horny & aggressive???you say one thing(like how a certain situation had you feeling fear/anticipation)then do a about face & describe how exhilarating it felt...you sound very confused about what you want ot how you want to go about getting(what you really want)...can you admit to yourself that you want some black dick???because basically that's what it comes down to...but your acting like(not to insult you) a "prude"

Love to be a cumbucket but please skip the ******* :(

Its not real ******* if you wanna be raped imao.
Love for you to be my"cumbucket"...if only for one night sexy;)where have you been???I've really missed chatting with you babe:blackheart:

for 30 years of marriage the wife has told me to arrange a all black gangbang as my present from her to me>
so i can watch and enjoy as these black bulls fuck her!!
we will have to travel to the UK for this so if any black guys in the UK read this contact us

for 30 years of marriage the wife has told me to arrange a all black gangbang as my present from her to me>
so i can watch and enjoy as these black bulls fuck her!!
we will have to travel to the UK for this so if any black guys in the UK read this contact us

You should have done it 30 years ago....

You cannot confuse real ******* with ******* fantasies or fake *******. Real ******* is a terrible crime.

Back