Racism

MancSteve

Male
From
UK
Hear me out -

Over here in the UK, there has been wave of racist comments towards our black football players due to them losing the Euro 2020 final. I obviously do not agree with this in any way but it has brought about a massive response for anti-racism.

All I see on social media is white women (and men, albeit not usually sexual comments) supporting black men in particular. Many saying they will fight racism by only sleeping with 'minorities'. This is great for this community and equality in general. This is very similar to what I seen happened in the US regarding BLM.

This has made me think that for every racist comment out there, many women 'go black'. So, although I do not agree with it, there is a bright side to racism.

(FYI - My partner regularly sleeps with a black man - For anyone thinking I'm racist)

I’ve wondered if white women have went to bed with black lovers because of these issues....and even if any has went to bed to prove to themselves they are not racist or just to support black men.

on the other side has any black men experienced an up tic in interested white women?

I would say a black lives matter rally could be a great place for a black guy to pick up a white lady and bring her to bed....it would be hard for her to say no I believe.

All I see on social media is white women (and men, albeit not usually sexual comments) supporting black men in particular. Many saying they will fight racism by only sleeping with 'minorities'.
... and that could be construed as DISCRIMINATION? OR FREEDOM Of CHOICE?

Happens in Employment, too!
So, your point is ....... ?

Hear me out -

Over here in the UK, there has been wave of racist comments towards our black football players due to them losing the Euro 2020 final. I obviously do not agree with this in any way but it has brought about a massive response for anti-racism.

All I see on social media is white women (and men, albeit not usually sexual comments) supporting black men in particular. Many saying they will fight racism by only sleeping with 'minorities'. This is great for this community and equality in general. This is very similar to what I seen happened in the US regarding BLM.

This has made me think that for every racist comment out there, many women 'go black'. So, although I do not agree with it, there is a bright side to racism.

(FYI - My partner regularly sleeps with a black man - For anyone thinking I'm racist)
Are you trolling here ? There is zero bright side to racism. White women were having sex with black men 250 years ago. I guess there was a bright side to chattel slavery then eh ? Try thinking b4 you type

I do believe that "racism" isn't color blind. It goes both ways. I also think (as a 40+ white executive) that there is a growing pushback by white males regarding jobs & white females who are attracted to black men. And no doubt, it's been a "white man's world" for some time now, but that's starting to noticeably change. White males are becoming emasculated which is why we see more white males becoming bisexual or homosexual rather than involved in a battling romance for an attractive woman. I have one teenage boy at home now ... I'm hoping society won't turn him into a fruit cake, but you never know.

I do believe that "racism" isn't color blind. It goes both ways.

When, or if, black people begin r.aping, oppressing, exploiting, shooting, jailing, whipping, maiming, torturing, evangelizing, robbing, stereotyping, bombing, segregating, building highways and thruways to dislocate white businesses, white communities and white neighborhoods, writing books to prove how stupid white people are, creating facts to prove how violent white people are, going into majority white countries n killing the indigenous white population n enforcing systems of apartheid, creating SUN-DOWN towns, experimenting on, discriminating against, prohibiting, murdering, holding back/controlling in every imaginable way while HATING WHITE PEOPLE en mass via de jure and de facto racism for HUNDREDS of years, then and only then can you say racism goes both ways

Black ppl have done nothing to white ppl. So how can racism go both ways ?

Blk ppl have not redline white areas from credit. The same way white ppl redline blk areas from credit.

Blk ppl have not put white ppl in zoos for the amusement of blk ppl. The same way white ppl have put black ppl in zoos for the amusement of white ppl.

main-qimg-bc88363ad5d12fe511dad2dc3f7fee00-pjlq

main-qimg-c543265f8968ed4e6c9aabc9c8f0f362-lq

Blk ppl have not ripped up the CV’s and resumes of white ppl. The way white ppl rip the CV’s and resumes of blk ppl.

main-qimg-17dabbe8215dd31b23cc04f89e5eae87-pjlq

Black ppl don’t have sites like N*ggermania, Chimpout. were blk ppl all over the world gather round to write about whites in the most disgusting ways. Then you sites where whites try intellectualize their hate of black people vdare, American renaissance, stormfront.

Blk ppl have not locked up white ppl for crimes that we’d let blk ppl get a smack on the wrist.

main-qimg-ade13ff682e860b5985d9dd764c2f79c

main-qimg-1209807f7503c575437be61d0cb4b133-pjlq

main-qimg-212d4369fcbb91702fdd95b4e9b72edf-pjlq

main-qimg-fa0e8e10d16957afb71063fd3fa9d570

main-qimg-e5d197ee23b20d63b885eec44d6c4f32-lq

Blk ppl don’t have a police ******* that kills whites and justifies it. The same way whites have a ******* that kills blacks and whites justify it.

main-qimg-8dd5bb6794c3db764e37d7d54f3ac002-pjlq

If anything it’s been my life experience blk ppl are almost, in a way, too nice and welcoming and too trusting of whites. I know if the shoe was on the other foot, whites would have a murderous rage to blk ppl

When, or if, black people begin r.aping, oppressing, exploiting, shooting, jailing, whipping, maiming, torturing, evangelizing, robbing, stereotyping, bombing, segregating, building highways and thruways to dislocate white businesses, white communities and white neighborhoods, writing books to prove how stupid white people are, creating facts to prove how violent white people are, going into majority white countries n killing the indigenous white population n enforcing systems of apartheid, creating SUN-DOWN towns, experimenting on, discriminating against, prohibiting, murdering, holding back/controlling in every imaginable way while HATING WHITE PEOPLE en mass via de jure and de facto racism for HUNDREDS of years, then and only then can you say racism goes both ways

Black ppl have done nothing to white ppl. So how can racism go both ways ?

Blk ppl have not redline white areas from credit. The same way white ppl redline blk areas from credit.

Blk ppl have not put white ppl in zoos for the amusement of blk ppl. The same way white ppl have put black ppl in zoos for the amusement of white ppl.

main-qimg-bc88363ad5d12fe511dad2dc3f7fee00-pjlq

main-qimg-c543265f8968ed4e6c9aabc9c8f0f362-lq

Blk ppl have not ripped up the CV’s and resumes of white ppl. The way white ppl rip the CV’s and resumes of blk ppl.

main-qimg-17dabbe8215dd31b23cc04f89e5eae87-pjlq

Black ppl don’t have sites like N*ggermania, Chimpout. were blk ppl all over the world gather round to write about whites in the most disgusting ways. Then you sites where whites try intellectualize their hate of black people vdare, American renaissance, stormfront.

Blk ppl have not locked up white ppl for crimes that we’d let blk ppl get a smack on the wrist.

main-qimg-ade13ff682e860b5985d9dd764c2f79c

main-qimg-1209807f7503c575437be61d0cb4b133-pjlq

main-qimg-212d4369fcbb91702fdd95b4e9b72edf-pjlq

main-qimg-fa0e8e10d16957afb71063fd3fa9d570

main-qimg-e5d197ee23b20d63b885eec44d6c4f32-lq

Blk ppl don’t have a police ******* that kills whites and justifies it. The same way whites have a ******* that kills blacks and whites justify it.

main-qimg-8dd5bb6794c3db764e37d7d54f3ac002-pjlq

If anything it’s been my life experience blk ppl are almost, in a way, too nice and welcoming and too trusting of whites. I know if the shoe was on the other foot, whites would have a murderous rage to blk ppl
Its never been a black white issue, but always about money. Those white people that screwed black people over were just evil, plain and simple. They probably screwed their own family over to or anyone that got in their way. If a white person ripped up a resume, then it was not because the black person was black, but because the person hiring thought that, that specific black person would not generate any money. And thats the biggest problem with black peoples reputation. African American culture has an uneconomic reputation. Although often excellent musicians or athletes, unfortunately, not only white people, but also asians and latinos think, black people lack discipline, some times integrity, have a bad attitude and are often not qualified enough. So you see, its not the skin color, but the bad reputation that comes with it. I agree, its not good, but people are people and people are usually selfish and egotistical beings.

Its never been a black white issue, but always about money.

Whiteness is money

Comes back to the famous President Lyndon B Johnson quote

1672863810854.png

Those white people that screwed black people over were just evil, plain and simple. They probably screwed their own family over to or anyone that got in their way.

This is a derailing argument because you have a conscious or un-conscious desire to deflect the focus back to whites themselves, because you can’t actually bear to understand someone else’s experience.

If a white person ripped up a resume, then it was not because the black person was black, but because the person hiring thought that, that specific black person would not generate any money.

Your arguments prevails on black people accepting our role in the house of white racism; a house that we did not ask to be held captive in.

The onus turns on us to become respectable to whites when whites created the rules that make us unrespectable by default. It's a hamster wheel within the cage.

And thats the biggest problem with black peoples reputation.

And the reputation blk ppl have says nothing about blk ppl. That says something about white ppl and the effectiveness of several hundred years of racial propaganda saying that black people are going to be criminal, they’re going to rob you, they don’t make good neighbours.

If you have years and generations of people picking up those kinds of messages, and they do pick them up, from several different sources then of course they are going to have a certain view of what blk ppl.

If you talk to white ppl in Russia, or Ukraine, Czech places where there are no blk ppl, they have the exact same racist stereotypes as other non blk ppl despite not even being around blk ppl.

Barack Obama didn't have children out of wedlock.

• He didn't commit crime.
  • He didn't sag his pants.
  • He was married and a good dad.
  • He spoke in a way that was acceptable to whites.
  • He dressed and presented himself in way that was acceptable to whites.
  • He had and has money.
  • He was and is successful.
  • He was Harvard educated
And say what you want about his presidency there was not one piece of personal scandal on that man in two terms of office

But tell me did white people "Hang on there on buddy. This Obama dude has no children out of w.edlock and doesn't do all the sh*t we expect of blacks. We better lay off him"

No. He's got had more racism than any black man this century. More racist hate mail. than anyone. More death threats than any POTUS.

So you can sit down with all that black people's "reputation" talk.

All your arguments do is help you rationalize your shame that you project on to black people when you walk by them on the street. Your shame. Your guilt. Your fear. Your petty superficial shame that comes from you internalizing the same racism that's really at the root of black peoples issues.

African American culture has an uneconomic reputation. Although often excellent musicians or athletes, unfortunately, not only white people, but also asians and latinos think, black people lack discipline, some times integrity, have a bad attitude and are often not qualified enough. So you see, its not the skin color, but the bad reputation that comes with it. I agree, its not good, but people are people and people are usually selfish and egotistical beings.

This is just a cheap attempt to change the subject, to draw attention away from what whites do. But at a deeper level it is also a moral argument – directed not at black ppl but at whites themselves.

White people know they live in an unequal society where whites benefit and blacks get screwed.. Since they want to believe they are good people they either fight against that inequality – or make up excuses.

Making up excuses is way easier.

If they can blame blacks for their troubles, then they have no reason to feel guilty at all. Then they can still see themselves as good people. Case closed!

So in the end we know all about what is wrong with blacks, because that makes people like you and others feel better about themselves, but very little is said about what is wrong with white people and the white racism built into society.

Last edited:
Whiteness is money

Comes back to the famous President Lyndon B Johnson quote

View attachment 5746535

This is a derailing argument because you have a conscious or un-conscious desire to deflect the focus back to whites themselves, because you can’t actually bear to understand someone else’s experience.

Your arguments prevails on black people accepting our role in the house of white racism; a house that we did not ask to be held captive in.

The onus turns on us to become respectable to whites when whites created the rules that make us unrespectable by default. It's a hamster wheel within the cage.

And the reputation blk ppl have says nothing about blk ppl. That says something about white ppl and the effectiveness of several hundred years of racial propaganda saying that black people are going to be criminal, they’re going to rob you, they don’t make good neighbours.

If you have years and generations of people picking up those kinds of messages, and they do pick them up, from several different sources then of course they are going to have a certain view of what blk ppl.

If you talk to white ppl in Russia, or Ukraine, Czech places where there are no blk ppl, they have the exact same racist stereotypes as other non blk ppl despite not even being around blk ppl.

Barack Obama didn't have ******* out of wedlock.

• He didn't commit crime.
  • He didn't sag his pants.
  • He was married and a good *******.
  • He spoke in a way that was acceptable to whites.
  • He dressed and presented himself in way that was acceptable to whites.
  • He had and has money.
  • He was and is successful.
And say what you want about his presidency there was not one piece of personal scandal on that man in two terms of office

But tell me did white people "Hang on there on buddy. This Obama dude has no ******* out of wedlock and doesn't do all the sh*t we expect of blks. We better lay off him"

No. He's got had more racist sh*t than any black man this century.

So you can sit down with that blk ppls reputation talk.

You and other white supremacist arguments serve as a function to help you rationalize your shame that you project on to BLK PPL when you walk by them on the street

Your shame, guilt and fear. You're petty superficial shame that comes from you internalizing the same racism that's really at the root of black peoples issues.

This is just a cheap attempt to change the subject, to draw attention away from what whites do. But at a deeper level it is also a moral argument – directed not at blk ppl but at whites themselves.

White know they live in an unequal society where whites benefit and blacks get screwed.. Since they want to believe they are good people they either fight against that inequality – or make up excuses.

Making up excuses is way easier.

If they can blame blacks for their troubles, then they have no reason to feel guilty at all. Then they can still see themselves as good people. Case closed!

So in the end we know all about what is wrong with blacks, because that makes white people feel better about themselves, but very little is said about what is wrong with white people and the white racism built into society.
Agree to disagree. Go to China and the Chinese will only see an *******. Asians look more down upon black people than anyone else. But its not a good idea to play victim, because I dont think you really are a victim. A real victim is someone in a wheelchair, someone with a really bad disease, someone who is being hurt or was hurt. Are you being hurt by someone or are you just complaining about something. I dont need to have made your experiances just as you dont need to have made mine. Im 5’7 and every tall black athlete has a better chance than me of getting laid.

It's no surprise that height is strongly correlated to success in professional sports like basketball, where how high one can reach is an explicit part of winning the game. But it's bothersome to think that we would vote for someone based on a physical attribute that has nothing to do with the job. It sure seems like it. Statistics show that an extra inch of height translates to an average of $1,000 more annual income — the 6-foot man makes five grand more than his 5-7 colleague.

Just accept the situation and make the best of your life. Winners never wine or complain and complainers and winers never win!!!! Wokeism ist a pathetic weak neo-marxist, conflict theory mind disease.

Agree to disagree. Go to China and the Chinese will only see an *******. Asians look more down upon black people than anyone else.

And Asians learnt that racism from the ppl who are the best at racism which is white ppl. Also I don't care what non blk ppl think about black ppl or Asians. I only about what they do.

Racism tries to break you in two ways

1. Physically
2. Psychologically.

Black ppl are broken physically meaning we get dumped on in terms of jobs, money, housing, investment but we (for the most part) are not broken psychologically that's why we fight white supremacy so much. There is no Asian or Latino MLK - Malcolm X - Black Panthers - Nation Of Islam - Nat Turner - Harriet Turner or Colin Kap.

So Asian are FINE with racism just as long as it's mainly aimed at black and they'll do their duty and hate on blacks because they have been broken psychologically.

Asians work in tandem with the white supremacists to keep the system rigged because the people it's rigged against for the most part is black people. You remove black people's issues then you are automatically back to white supremacy because black people are the only ones fighting it.

And let's be clear on this "hard working" Asians thing. I'll tell you one place the Asian do work hard that's to put filth in blk communities.

1650737906290.png

1650737932980.png

1650737947865.png

And its the ultimate diss Asians having an attitude to blk ppl when it was black Americans who work hard for Asians to come to the USA in the first place. They didn't allow black or non white immigrants to come here in large numbers before blk fought for the 1965 immigration act.

Also Muhammad Ali gave up his best boxing years for Asians.

He was out the sport for 3 years because he didn't want to got to Vietnam and harm Asian people

source-is-mentioned-in-our-blog-www-unbellevablefactsblog-com-archives-muhammad-ali-25412291.png

Black Americans In the 1960's are the one who rallied on the war in Nam. It was the black panthers speaking out against the Vietnam war

black-panther-speaking-at-an-antivietnam-war-rally-san-francisco-picture-id586959209

Plus blk ppl in the USA are the economic base for Asians and that's NEVER been returned because Asians have a policy of not spending dime with blk ppl. And we better not go to their countries coz the anti blk racism is so deep there.

So asians were allowed to be at the front of the queue as a buffer class between black and white people. That's you've never had a China Town that was blown up like the black wall street.

Let the white supremacist sabotage Canal Street in New York. See how they get on after that ?

1636393860910.png

But its not a good idea to play victim, because I dont think you really are a victim.

I don't care what you think. I am a victim.

To tell my s.o.n that he can be anything he wants to be if he tries hard enough is nice but unless I warn him about the obstacles in his path. I’m ill-suiting him for the real world.

Downplaying racism backfires.

If he or any black person is led to believe that there are no obstacles in their way. They're gonna overestimate the extent to which whites will recognize their hard work. On the other hand, by discussing those obstacles black people who are the targets of racist unjust treatment can steel themselves against it.

And how come you don’t accuse whites of victimization ? They're always talking about how they are victims taxes, big government, immigrants, reverse discrimination, “radical Islam,” you name it.

Whites loves victim-hood, so long as they’re the ones who get to choose which victims count. Right ?

And Asians learnt that racism from the ppl who are the best at racism which is white ppl. Also I don't care what non blk ppl think about black ppl or Asians. I only about what they do.

1. Physically
2. Psychologically.

Black ppl are broken physically meaning we get dumped on in terms of jobs, money, housing, investment but we (for the most part) are not broken psychologically that's why we fight white supremacy so much. There is no Asian or Latino MLK - Malcolm X - Black Panthers - Nation Of Islam - Nat Turner - Harriet Turner or Colin Kap.

So Asian are FINE with racism just as long as it's mainly aimed at black and they'll do their duty and hate on blacks because they have been broken psychologically.

Asians work in tandem with the white supremacists to keep the system rigged because the people it's rigged against for the most part is black people. You remove black people's issues then you are automatically back to white supremacy because black people are the only ones fighting it.

And let's be clear on this "hard working" Asians thing. I'll tell you one place the Asian do work hard that's to put filth in blk communities.

1650737906290.png

1650737932980.png

1650737947865.png

And its the ultimate diss Asians having an attitude to blk ppl when it was black Americans who work hard for Asians to come to the USA in the first place. They didn't allow black or non white immigrants to come here in large numbers before blk fought for the 1965 immigration act.

He was out the sport for 3 years because he didn't want to got to Vietnam and harm Asian people

source-is-mentioned-in-our-blog-www-unbellevablefactsblog-com-archives-muhammad-ali-25412291.png

Black Americans In the 1960's are the one who rallied on the war in Nam. It was the black panthers speaking out against the Vietnam war

black-panther-speaking-at-an-antivietnam-war-rally-san-francisco-picture-id586959209

Plus blk ppl in the USA are the economic base for Asians and that's NEVER been returned because Asians have a policy of not spending dime with blk ppl. And we better not go to their countries coz the anti blk racism is so deep there.

So asians were allowed to be at the front of the queue as a buffer class between black and white people. That's you've never had a China Town that was blown up like the black wall street.

Let the white supremacist sabotage Canal Street in New York. See how they get on after that ?

1636393860910.png

To tell my s.o.n that he can be anything he wants to be if he tries hard enough is nice but unless I warn him about the obstacles in his path. I’m ill-suiting him for the real world.

If he or any black person is led to believe that there are no obstacles in their way. They're gonna overestimate the extent to which whites will recognize their hard work. On the other hand, by discussing those obstacles black people who are the targets of racist unjust treatment can steel themselves against it.

And how come you don’t accuse whites of victimization ? They're always talking about how they are victims taxes, big government, immigrants, reverse discrimination, “radical Islam,” you name it.

Whites loves victim-hood, so long as they’re the ones who get to choose which victims count. Right ?
You talk so much nonsense. Asians learned racism from white people? There are hardly any white people in asia for asians to learn racism from. What even is racism? For many people its something different. For people like you, its aynthing and everything. Go to any prison, all races keep to themselves. Why? Go to a rich person cocktail party and race is much less important. Other things are more important like business or common interests.

Watch this youtube video please.

1. Physically
2. Psychologically.

1650737906290.png

1650737932980.png

1650737947865.png

1636393860910.png

What is your solution to racism?

You talk so much nonsense. Asians learned racism from white people?

Yes Asians they learned it from white supremacists

That's why Nazi chic is all the rage over their in Asia.

gallery_nrm_1423836902-ifduhbdfkjgh.jpg

nazi-wedding-.jpg

So many Asians are primed and ready to get on board white supremacist anti black train.

There are hardly any white people in asia for asians to learn racism from.

What are you talking about ? Hong Kong was UK colony.

Many allegedly “Asian” nations are still colonized by European nations, like South Korea, Japan, the Philippines, Vietnam, etc ?

Why cant Japan f.o.rce the U.S. to remove its military bases even though it has begged and pleaded many times over the years to ASK (not tell) the U.S. to remove them and the U.S. has the power to do so but refuses.

Japan can’t build anything (even a convenience store) in the U.S. without permission from the USA. Because Japan is not just a U.S. colony it is a non-white nation under the system of white supremacy

What even is racism?

Racism is simply a system of injustice based on race

For many people its something different.

And those differences have had powerful effects

For people like you, its aynthing and everything.

OK. Name me any social problem on this planet that isn't racial ?

Go to any prison, all races keep to themselves.

I know but here's what fascinating about this whole idea of the naturalness of racial separatism: if indeed it were so natural for folks to do this on their own (like in a prison) then why in prison do you have Aryan Brothehood gangs and others to push it so hard ?

If white ppl just wanna be only with white ppl it would just shake out this way ? Aryan Brotherhood would not need to shank white guys and beat up white guys who strayed outta line and mixed with other non whites if it was just natural for whites to only want to be with other whites.

It should be impossible to move whites or any other group from that natural species instinct ? No ?

Whites wouldn’t have needed segregation laws to f.orce separation, they wouldn’t have needed anti-miscegenation laws to require separation. Those laws were passed for the very reason that white people weren’t so sure that they weren’t prepared to stray, weren’t so sure that it was unnatural to separate from other whites.

Why? Go to a rich person cocktail party and race is much less important. Other things are more important like business or common interests.

OK. So show me all these areas where rich white ppl live in the USA that have sizeable number of blk ppl living there ?

I'll wait

Watch this youtube video please.

And your point is ? They learned from the best at racism. Plus it's a video that went viral. So seen it b4

Last edited:
word_POP2-2.jpg Wow, you helped me set a record on here today ... usually it takes me 3-4 posts to get someone to "blast off" like you have. And after posting all that "stuff" I bet you felt a bit better for venting your frustrations. So, you're welcome. But, we're not talking about 40-60 years go, we're talking about TODAY ... and I'll stand my ground, racism goes both ways, whites don't have the market on it. I think my comments were quite clear, actually ... I wasn't pointing a finger at black people by no means, just saying blacks can be as racist as whites.
Just ONE POST and you unloaded like a mini gun ... word_OUCH.jpg I'm getting good!

By the way, if blacks can NOT be racists, what do you call their attitudes & comments about Hispanics, and about cuckold white males in the forums, HERE? If you read the many definitions of racism, you will note that it doesn't specifically mention whites or blacks, or any color as racists.
It IS what it IS ...

DEFINITION​
racism: prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.
Note, no specific race is even mentioned.

Last edited:

nazi-wedding-.jpg

So many Asians are primed and ready to get on board white supremacist anti black train.

Many allegedly “Asian” nations are still colonized by European nations, like South Korea, Japan, the Philippines, Vietnam, etc ?

Why cant Japan f.o.rce the U.S. to remove its military bases even though it has begged and pleaded many times over the years to ASK (not tell) the U.S. to remove them and the U.S. has the power to do so but refuses.

Japan can’t build anything (even a convenience store) in the U.S. without permission from the USA. Because Japan is not just a U.S. colony it is a non-white nation under the system of white supremacy

I know but here's what fascinating about this whole idea of the naturalness of racial separatism: if indeed it were so natural for folks to do this on their own (like in a prison) then why in prison do you have Aryan Brothehood gangs and others to push it so hard ?

If white ppl just wanna be only with white ppl it would just shake out this way ? Aryan Brotherhood would not need to shank white guys and beat up white guys who strayed outta line and mixed with other non whites if it was just natural for whites to only want to be with other whites.

It should be impossible to move whites or any other group from that natural species instinct ? No ?

Whites wouldn’t have needed segregation laws to f.orce separation, they wouldn’t have needed anti-miscegenation laws to require separation. Those laws were passed for the very reason that white people weren’t so sure that they weren’t prepared to stray, weren’t so sure that it was unnatural to separate from other whites.

OK. So show me all these areas where rich white ppl live in the USA that have sizeable number of blk ppl living there ?

I'll wait

And your point is ? They learned from the best at racism. Plus it's a video that went viral. So seen it b4
You are just flat out wrong. You probably dont even believe that ridiculous fantasy crap yourself. If you want to believe in stones thats fine, just dont throw them at me.

nazi-wedding-.jpg

I'll wait

Your arguments are silly willy. I dont think you even believe them yourself. You make statements with absolutely no logical connection. If you want to believe in stones, then thats your problem, but just dont throw them at others.

View attachment 5746982 Wow, you helped me set a record on here today ... usually it takes me 3-4 posts to get someone to "blast off" like you have.

I have not blasted off. I'm just disagreeing with you.

And after posting all that "stuff" I bet you felt a bit better for venting your frustrations. So, you're welcome.

Read my words. Instead of trying to read my mind. Attack the message not the messenger.

But, we're not talking about 40-60 years go, we're talking about TODAY ... and I'll stand my ground, racism goes both ways, whites don't have the market on it.

Yeah and how is the racism blk ppl faced forty years ago different from today ?

It's the same

I think my comments were quite clear, actually ... I wasn't pointing a finger at black people by no means, just saying blacks can be as racist as whites.
Just ONE POST and you unloaded like a mini gun ... View attachment 5746981 I'm getting good!

Name one thing that black people (as a group) have stopped white people (as a group) from doing that they had a right to do?

For example, denying them the right to work, own a home, live in a certain area, get a just trial, an education, or use any public facility.

I'll wait

Yeah sure. A black person can come up to a white person and bash their skull with a rock because he doesn’t like white people but that is not racism, that is an one individual acting as one individual and there is no system in place that will support his right to harm you.

They will go to jail

But policeman can m.urder black people and get away with it because there is a system in place that allows them to do it. (the courts, the police, the judge, the prison systems).

By the way, if blacks can NOT be racists, what do you call their attitudes & comments about Hispanics, and about cuckold white males in the forums, HERE? If you read the many definitions of racism, you will note that it doesn't specifically mention whites or blacks, or any color as racists.
It IS what it IS ...

DEFINITION​
racism: prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.
Note, no specific race is even mentioned.

Black racism is name calling. That's it. Because name calling is the only negative thing blk ppl can do to whites and not be severely punished. Also names that a blk person may call a white person like "honky" or "cracker" sound so juvenile not sure u can call it an insult. But blk people are well aware that the slurs used against us, particularly when said by whites, are just tip of the iceberg

Back