Racism

Racism is racism. Black racism is just racism. Deal with it.
Racism is not exclusively 'hate', or bigotry, it's the collective ability to directly affect a group's life/lifestyle/Rights.

When 80% of the economic, political and media power are controlled by white men, then their ability to casually inflict racism is a shitload different than any other group of Americans.

You got an example of black racism?

When 80% of the economic, political and media power are controlled by white men, then their ability to casually inflict racism is a shitload different than any other group of Americans.
And what was it 30-40 years ago, ed? More like 95-98%? So, yes, the economic, political, and media climates are changing "away" from white advantages, you simply don't acknowledge or fail to recognize it as it appears to be moving in slow motion to your passions. To whites, however, its moving exactly the opposite and at a much faster pace. Your passions for arguing "racism" tends to blind your acknowledgement of the progress blacks have made ... in essence, you fail to see the forest because of the trees. Whites are "afraid" of being unjustly accused of racism or admitting racist attitudes.

To my own k.ids I tell them that following their passions, along with a superb education, will keep them above/ahead of the fray. And I encourage them to always strive to be the best they can be in life. My k.ids aren't focused upon themselves, but on society as a whole which is why they voluntarily schedule time during the year to participate in various types of social events.

First and foremost we need to focus on taking down some of the real barriers & distractions such as the abundance of guns, d.rugs, poor educations, etc. that tend to keep k.ids from moving forward. No doubt black k.ids have more of these distractions than white k.ids, but they ALL have these distractions and they affect MY K.IDS as well as yours. Also, here in NC the Republicans are actually robbing the Education Lottery funds which provide for public school needs, and they're rechanneling it to the private school voucher program against the wishes of the general public. Its amazing how open they are at taking the public school funds for their own private program. Aren't many private schools in the inner cities of NC I can tell you that.

Last edited:
Zero logic, fact or intellectual thought in the above.
Your waving of your flag of ignorance, doesn't even raise an eyebrow.
Your utter worthless contribution is expected, and old.
Tired Richard Pryor GIF by Turner Classic Movies
So no racist laws or policies in existence right now? Just confirming.

Racism is not exclusively 'hate', or bigotry, it's the collective ability to directly affect a group's life/lifestyle/Rights.

You got an example of black racism?
That is not the definition of racism. You Sir are a liar of the highest order. Definitions matter and people need to hold you accountable.

And what was it 30-40 years ago, ed? More like 95-98%? So, yes, the economic, political, and media climates are changing "away" from white advantages, you simply don't acknowledge or fail to recognize it as it appears to be moving in slow motion to your passions. To whites, however, its moving exactly the opposite and at a much faster pace. Your passions for arguing "racism" tends to blind your acknowledgement of the progress blacks have made ... in essence, you fail to see the forest because of the trees. Whites are "afraid" of being unjustly accused of racism or admitting racist attitudes.
I thank you for the erroneous psychoanalysis of not being grateful for the progress. I'm living, functioning, walking proof of things have gotten better, I don't need a reminder. I give proof of that when I argue with the local supremacists on the board who come with the racist talk.

Things don't improve because time is magic, things get better when good people push forward and do not ignore the dangerous and destructive language of racists. Whether its the soft racism of not hiring a black sales person because you don't think your potential clients will react positive to a pitch from him, or your racist cousin or school parent writes some racist s;hit on facebook. If you want to move forward, you have to make it uncomfortable for people to be so public in those decisions. Lately, it's been a step back, white men (and some women) are comfortable being very public with their racism. Lee Atwater spoke up on the plan over 40 years ago.

I don't 'argue' racism. I call it out. I point out where it's still a problem, or how it's a problem.
Ignoring it, even when trying to get pussy, is a weak and Simp way out. That's a short term individual gain over the long term collective. I don't know how some black men function like that but, that ain't me.
I'm no activist, that's not my thing. I'm just an observer with a voice.

To my own k.ids I tell them that following their passions, along with a superb education, will keep them above/ahead of the fray. And I encourage them to always strive to be the best they can be in life. My k.ids aren't focused upon themselves, but on society as a whole which is why they voluntarily schedule time during the year to participate in various types of social events.
That's excellent. But, I expect that from you. Your ******* will not be the problem in our future. You can look around this forum and see who's ******* will be part of the angry grievance brigade.

First and foremost we need to focus on taking down some of the real barriers & distractions such as the abundance of guns,
Agreed. You know my mantra, less guns equal less gun violence. But you know who stands against that.
d.rugs, poor educations, etc. that tend to keep k.ids from moving forward.
******* are moving in the right direction. Education needs a better funding system so that there is equity. Public dollars for private education needs to end. Politics need to be removed but, because of the rise of the angry right, that's not happening.

No doubt black k.ids have more of these distractions than white k.ids,
In general, yes. There has yet to be parity in funding and opportunities in the majority black districts. This is not new, been this way since Reconstruction. Today, it looks a lot closer but beneath the surface there are still fissions.
There are also norms that need to change. Basically on what's acceptable. Shitty and lazy teachers should not enjoy the same protection of the Teachers Union as those who bust their ass. Calling the cops on bad ******* as young as six is unacceptable. There has to be a structure to address those who act out, without leaving them as a distraction in the classroom or arrested and expelled to the streets.

but they ALL have these distractions and they affect MY K.IDS as well as yours. Also, here in NC the Republicans are actually robbing the Education Lottery funds which provide for public school needs, and they're rechanneling it to the private school voucher program against the wishes of the general public. Its amazing how open they are at taking the public school funds for their own private program. Aren't many private schools in the inner cities of NC I can tell you that.
I've been sadly watching NC politics over this last legislative session. You had one Dem switch parties and the roof has caved in Gov. Cooper. And, it's all due to gerrymandering. They're doing things the majority of the people don't want but they are in safe seats because of the districts drawn up by the Republicans.

That is not the definition of racism.
*sigh*
I know it's a game of semantics to someone like you.
Bigotry= thoughts and talk.
Racism= thoughts, talk, and action.

Get it?

You Sir are a liar of the highest order.
Over a definition? Tough Crowd.
Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

Definitions matter and people need to hold you accountable.
It's the actual working definition when we use the words.
I'm curious about this accountability. What's the punuishment?

Well, one thing is for sure, you're not very empathetic about it, if not downright callus about it.
setting new "precedents" in homophone foul ups I see

For your education:

*sigh*
I know it's a game of semantics to someone like you.
Bigotry= thoughts and talk.
Racism= thoughts, talk, and action.

Get it?

Over a definition? Tough Crowd.
Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

It's the actual working definition when we use the words.
I'm curious about this accountability. What's the punuishment?
Choose your punishment....Game of Thrones style walk of shame or 3 weeks in a remote cabin with Trump AND DeSantis.

setting new "precedents" in homophone foul ups I see

For your education:

A strong liking for Mac, I see! Smdh! Also, the meaning of callous means this as well "showing or having an insensitive and cruel disregard for others"! I see plenty of that in white folks like you and many on this website! I can say that at least Mac tries to be understanding when it comes to racism, but then you have those raving, lunatic, red necks who condone that racist s.h.i.t., which are 100% the weak ones hence Donald Trump and DeSantis!!

Last edited:
Choose your punishment....Game of Thrones style walk of shame or 3 weeks in a remote cabin with Trump AND DeSantis.
I'll take the cabin. With my *******-talking ability, I'll have Trump so pissed at DeSantis that a fight will break out, DeSantis beats Trump within an inch of his life, I witness his actions to the police, it's a felony to attack a senior in Florida, and DeSantis is out of politics and in prison, Trump is in the hospital, Biden is in the White House.
Win Win Win for America.

A strong liking for Mac, I see! Smdh! Also, the meaning of callous means this as well "showing or having an insensitive and cruel disregard for others"! I see plenty of that in white folks like you and many on this website! I can say that at least Mac tries to be understanding when it comes to racism, but then you have those raving, lunatic, red necks who condone that racist s.h.i.t., which are 100% the weak ones hence Donald Trump and DeSantis!!
Why are you weirdos so infatuated with HHs made up infatuation with Mac? Project much? Maybe all you dudes wanna circle jerk with Mac and fluff each other. Mac is far from understanding and is 100% a beta cuck boy looking to slurp on some nuts.

Why are you weirdos so infatuated with HHs made up infatuation with Mac? Project much? Maybe all you dudes wanna circle jerk with Mac and fluff each other. Mac is far from understanding and is 100% a beta cuck boy looking to slurp on some nuts.
Hmmm, ya know, shawty, I wonder the same with your infatuation of Black people! And, you never answer the question as to why you are so addicted to us! What is your reasoning because I guarantee you Black folks do not care what goes on in white communities?

I'll take the cabin. With my *******-talking ability, I'll have Trump so pissed at DeSantis that a fight will break out, DeSantis beats Trump within an inch of his life, I witness his actions to the police, it's a felony to attack a senior in Florida, and DeSantis is out of politics and in prison, Trump is in the hospital, Biden is in the White House.
Win Win Win for America.
Win Win Win for America.
Not likely...most likely outcome is you switch parties because DeSantis is able to show you the error of his ways and you join the MAGA crew and vote republican the rest of your life and become a decent person for all of your efforts and you admit I have been right about everything all along and wish you had listened to me sooner

well...let me throw a little gas on the fire.....I am not so sure ANYMORE it is all about racism.........and more about the "haves" making sure "the Have nots" do not get a plate at the table.........................so much hate......and seems to be being pushed by one political party

quote by former Pres Lundon Johnson

President Lyndon B. Johnson once said, "If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

this thinking brought about the proud boys and others?....just my thinking

look at what we are doing to the synagogs.....school children....on and on

Hmmm, ya know, shawty, I wonder the same with your infatuation of Black people! And, you never answer the question as to why you are so addicted to us! What is your reasoning because I guarantee you Black folks do not care what goes on in white communities?
I GENUINELY care about making this country better and stronger. If the black community succeeds, we succeed. Pretty sad statement that black communities do not care about White communities, racist much? See where the problem actually is?

Not likely...most likely outcome is you switch parties because DeSantis is able to show you the error of his ways and you join the MAGA crew and vote republican the rest of your life and become a decent person for all of your efforts and you admit I have been right about everything all along and wish you had listened to me sooner
LMAO! You are hilarious thinking that s.h.i.t. would happen!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I GENUINELY care about making this country better and stronger. If the black community succeeds, we succeed. Pretty sad statement that black communities do not care about White communities, racist much? See where the problem actually is?
Hold up, you actually caring about the black community? C'mon with that bulls.h.i.t. that you are talking! Keep this in mind since you are not aware, the oppressed cannot be called racist by the oppressor! Some factual information there for you!!

Last edited:
Back