Racism

Opinion pieces???
These are factual and sourced links and more importantly, research studies.
The research methodology is right there for you to check accuracy - if you know how.
The lawsuits happened.
The sworn testimony and financial reports are real - they happened.
The settlement happened.

You deny facts when it's convenient. This is why a conversation with you turn to insults and personal.
You are clueless, or pretend to be clueless on how to support an argument, when your argument is soundly defeated.

Oh, and you try to take the subject down a rabbit hole by asking ridiculous questions. YOUR question has been answered. If you don't like the answers, then maybe the problem is your question.

I'm not going to dumb it down for the sake of you or your position because you don't know how or won't take the time to read. It's exactly what the Cons want from you. Full of emotion, void of facts, ripe for scapegoating and hatred.

Devil be gone!
Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards
So no laws? No policies?

The links are good for educational purposes and to see from another individual point of view! Wait a minute, I should already know that is not going to happen!!
I understand the point of view of you whiners. I reject that it has any validty in the year of our Lord 2023. Nothing is standing in your way except yourself (and white liberal savior types).

I promise you this. People like me are not going to change and we reproduce. White liberals do not reproduce so their clout is minimal ongoing basis. Other minorities are not going to support all this bs about not being able to succeed when they are showing in droves amd being success stories in 1 or 2 generations. Black people are pawns of the white liberal democrats, nothing more. They keep you on welfare in the hood killing each other and aborting babies so they can spin you up with promises of more free *******. You don't even see that the democrats keep you in invisible cages voluntarily.

I understand the point of view of you whiners. I reject that it has any validty in the year of our Lord 2023. Nothing is standing in your way except yourself (and white liberal savior types).

I promise you this. People like me are not going to change and we reproduce. White liberals do not reproduce so their clout is minimal ongoing basis. Other minorities are not going to support all this bs about not being able to succeed when they are showing in droves amd being success stories in 1 or 2 generations. Black people are pawns of the white liberal democrats, nothing more. They keep you on welfare in the hood killing each other and aborting babies so they can spin you up with promises of more free *******. You don't even see that the democrats keep you in invisible cages voluntarily.
Well, when people have your kind of thinking calling another group of people "whiners" because you fail to understand them, that will not do anything but have the country stagnant, which has already been reflected with Trump ruining the country when he was President and then Desantis hurting his candidate in Jacksonville, yet he claimed that "hey, I'm a winner", which was not shown! And, people like you are on the downside hence why the Republican Party is so hardheaded in their abortion laws, omitting women's rights! The Republicans must know that whites will become the minority in 2045! Unless things start to change with the Republican Party, it will be ten times hard for them to win any elections unless they try to change the voting process! Whenever a political party does not have any solutions for anything AT ALL, then that is when the political party resorts to changing the voting process by trying to make it harder for people to vote just like the Republicans are trying to do to the Millennial and Gen Z generations, who by a LARGE MARGIN vote with the Democratic Party because that particular party is adapting to the younger generations! By the way, since you stated welfare, there are more whites on Welfare than Blacks! You did know that, right? With how the Republican Party treated Herschel Walker, that was so disappointing! That was one of the main reasons why he lost in my home state because it was a disgrace seeing how that political party treated him! I shake my head every time I think about that!!

Last edited:
Racism is not exclusively 'hate', or bigotry, it's the collective ability to directly affect a group's life/lifestyle/Rights.

When 80% of the economic, political and media power are controlled by white men, then their ability to casually inflict racism is a shitload different than any other group of Americans.

You got an example of black racism?

I already gave an example of black racism in my very first post in this thread. But you play dumb and try to switch to irrelevant topics.

Well, when people have your kind of thinking calling another group of people "whiners" because you fail to understand them, that will not do anything but have the country stagnant, which has already been reflected with Trump ruining the country when he was President and then Desantis hurting his candidate in Jacksonville, yet he claimed that "hey, I'm a winner", which was not shown! And, people like you are on the downside hence why the Republican Party is so hardheaded in their abortion laws, omitting women's rights! The Republicans must know that whites will become the minority in 2045! Unless things start to change with the Republican Party, it will be ten times hard for them to win any elections unless they try to change the voting process! Whenever a political party does not have any solutions for anything AT ALL, then that is when the political party resorts to changing the voting process by trying to make it harder for people to vote just like the Republicans are trying to do to the Millennial and Gen Z generations, who by a LARGE MARGIN vote with the Democratic Party because that particular party is adapting to the younger generations! By the way, since you stated welfare, there are more whites on Welfare than Blacks! You did know that, right? With how the Republican Party treated Herschel Walker, that was so disappointing! That was one of the main reasons why he lost in my home state because it was a disgrace seeing how that political party treated him! I shake my head every time I think about that!!
You did know that more whites are killed by cops than blacks right? O wait, raw numbers only matter when it supports your POV.

Blacks represent a disproportionate amount of people on welfare. Blacks represent a disproportionate amount of violent crimes both in terms of offender and victim. Blacks ******* other Blacks at an alarming rate. Nobody hates black people like black people hate black people.

If I had a magic wand I would fix it all. My solution is simple, remove welfare benefits, INCREASE marriage benefits and services for poor people at welfare reduction replacement level. The goal is to increase marriage rates and keep fathers in the house.

You did know that more whites are killed by cops than blacks right? O wait, raw numbers only matter when it supports your POV.

Blacks represent a disproportionate amount of people on welfare. Blacks represent a disproportionate amount of violent crimes both in terms of offender and victim. Blacks ******* other Blacks at an alarming rate. Nobody hates black people like black people hate black people.

If I had a magic wand I would fix it all. My solution is simple, remove welfare benefits, INCREASE marriage benefits and services for poor people at welfare reduction replacement level. The goal is to increase marriage rates and keep fathers in the house.
You are just addicted to Black people though I am not sure why you are! You have a strong infatuation about us too! Crazy thing about it is that you think what you say is relevant when you have no experience being "us"! I always keep saying that most white folks are mental! I have never seen a group of people that infatuated with another group of people! Like a civil rights activist once said, "white people have a mental complex with black people"! That is so true!!

You are just addicted to Black people though I am not sure why you are! You have a strong infatuation about us too! Crazy thing about it is that you think what you say is relevant when you have no experience being "us"! I always keep saying that most white folks are mental! I have never seen a group of people that infatuated with another group of people! Like a civil rights activist once said, "white people have a mental complex with black people"! That is so true!!

Lol, thank you for proving all my points for me.

That's racist. Saying most white people are mental. Just loveeeee the hypocrisy.

Black people have an inferiority complex derived from being babied by white liberals.

That's racist. Saying most white people are mental. Just loveeeee the hypocrisy.

Black people have an inferiority complex derived from being babied by white liberals.
That is the truth about most white people! As you trace history even far back to Jim Crow, white people have always had a mental complex towards us! Why? I have no idea though it has been going on for years! Of course, you have some white people that will agree with me and then you have those who prefer to not learn from history! Heck, you are proving my point RIGHT NOW!!

That is the true about most white people! As you trace history even far back to Jim Crow, white people have always had a mental complex towards us! Why? I have no idea though it has been going on for years! Of course, you have some white people that will agree with me and then you have those who prefer to not learn from history!!

You do know that most of the white people do not live in United States, right?

You got pulled in their rabbit hole.
As soon as he rejected the information he asked for, we saw it was a show and not a serious effort.
And, when he is talking about raising young ones like him, remind him MOST of this country votes against the GOP. They've won one popular vote at the presidency in 30 years. Just one. Most young people reject their ideology, especially their own k/ids. Just listen Ron Reagan's radio show, or some of the k/ids of many elected MAGAs who actively campaign against their parents.
Trump encouraged the grievance and ignorant voters to come out, and Hillary encouraged many to stay home. That's the only reason they won. They lost every time after that because they just don't have the numbers and the more they speak out the more they lose support. So, let them keep talking. Remember, as dusty and uninspiring the twice failed presidential candidate, Joe Biden, was, he beat Trump with the most votes in American history. In spite of their gerrymandering and voting restrictions.
Mad and Dog is fucking delusional. He doesn't even read, so how credible can his perspective really be? It's all emotion. That's why they want to grab guns and talk civil war and all of that bs. Their feelings get hurt when they realize how insignificant they really are.

Avoid the rabbit holes.
200.gif

I already gave an example of black racism in my very first post in this thread. But you play dumb and try to switch to irrelevant topics.
No, you didn't. This is what you wrote:
Racism is racism. Black racism is just racism. Deal with it.
That's your example? How profound. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

And this IS the same topic. I gave a very thorough argument that was deeply sourced and well researched.
You gave us an incomplete thought, wrapped in an incomplete sentences.
Bravo!
Well Done Applause GIF by Robert E Blackmon

No, you didn't. This is what you wrote:

That's your example? How profound. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

And this IS the same topic. I gave a very thorough argument that was deeply sourced and well researched.
You gave us an incomplete thought, wrapped in an incomplete sentences.
Bravo!
Well Done Applause GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Yes i did. But hey, keep playing dumb so everyone can see that.

Yes i did. But hey, keep playing dumb so everyone can see that.
What people see, again, is you have nothing but a few sputtering sentences, no substance.
Again, until you can address message #78 here, you are as forgetful as they come.

Back