Racism

What is your solution to racism?

MY solution to racism is seven key areas I'm in the states at the moment. So I'll start here

1. THE AGENDA MUST ADDRESS BLACK PEOPLE AND BLACK PEOPLE ONLY

No diversions into non-black issues. Not LGTB. Not minority. Not black and brown.

Black people have no friends. I can't stand the term "People Of Color"

We not only have to deal white supremacists . But Asians who are anti black. White Latinos who are anti black. Native American who are anti black.

2. BLACK SOCIETY'S TOP PRIORITY IS ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT

Black progress is measured in dollars. If black people as a group have got more dollars then we are moving in the right direction. No hand picked black people like Oprah. Either we all coming up or we are all going down. The black economic structure needs to be controlled by black people. If we are not holders of capital. If we are not able to finance things at an unlimited global and universal level then the system is failing.

White supremacists may hate us because we are black but they are able to victimise us because we are poor and as long as we remain poor we remain easy victims.

The wealth of the USA and the western world was built on exploiting black labour and later systematic racism to trap black people into being a never ending labor, consumer and prison class of people. The Homestead Act gave whites free land which they passed down generationally all the while bombing any attempt at black economic empowerment (Black wall street and Tulsa)

After WW2 Japan was bombed. The USA rebuilt Japan to 20th century specifications and now uses it as one of their puppet states. Japan was given a marshall plan with clear goals to rebuild it to become an industrial player. The same needs to be done for black business development because white and non black people control the economy of every single black neigbourhood in America.

But there is not single white neighbourhood in the world were black ppl control white ppl's economy.

Black economic empowerment is the foundation.

3. THE TOTAL DISMANTLING OF WHITE SUPREMACY

Black people are up against a system that permeates every factor, every facet of black people lives.

Look at how the Japanese were treated after they went to war with the USA. The country was flattened. Not to mention the nuclear fallout which lasted for yrs. But look at them now ? Everyone slobbers and drools over so called Japanese intelligence. They were helped and assisted.

Look at the Jews. They had the Nuremberg trials. They hunted down anyone who was a nazi. Even today if they find a 101 year old Nazi, they'll make him stand (actually most of em can't even stand) before a trial but look at the Jews today ? Jews are one of the most powerful racial groups on the planet.

They dismantled white supremacy in Germany in regards to the Jews. That needs to happen to black ppl today. White supremacy must recognised as the ultimate evil meaning that is and criminalised and outlawed. The same way they did in Nazi Germany

.4. WHITE SUPREMACIST AND POLICE VIOLENCE IS A HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION

When other countries shoot their citizens. The USA is quick to call that a human rights violation but when white supremacist do the same to unarmed black ppl then that's proper police procedure and self defence.

The police are the enforcement arm of white supremacy and law enforcement has been infested by white supremacists and nothing been done to root them out.

That's why all the madness and rioting on the streets is happening.

There are white supremacist beat cops, sergeants, captains, police chiefs and prosecutors who are using sheriff departments as havens and nests were white supremacist can be hired to ******* black ppl and the white supremacist district attorney will back them up on it.

White supremacists are terrorists and they should be punished.

5. SCHOOLS CAN NO LONGER BE WEAPONIZED AGAINST BLACK CHILDREN

Black children. are the targets of racist school teachers and administrators. Their chief form of abuse is to claim that the black baby has a learning disability and the only way you can deal with them is to put the baby on ******* or in special education. They also play on poverty of many black people by saying "We'll increase your county check, if you just give jamal this *******"

Knowing full well that d.r.ugs and special ed increases the black baby chances of failing in school, becoming a drop out and ending up in prison.

In the USA they put prisons where the drop out rates are the highest. And now that you have prisons for profit. They need to make sure they have fresh stock.

This is all done so that white ******* don't have to compete in the global market place with blacks.

6. REMOVAL OF THE SYMBOLS SYSTEMATIC RACISM ON PUBLIC GROUNDS

Germany has done quite well since WW2 without having statutes of the Nazi's but in the USA white supremacists nazis are on the steps of the courthouses and town squares across the USA. A black person should not have to look at a statue of Robert E Lee or Stonewall Jackson when he enters a court house. because that's a sure sign that he'll get no justice in there.

Germany has train stations, jet airplanes and freeways. All inventions of the Nazis but Germany doesn't have public statues of Wernher von Braun. They kept the innovations then put those inventors in a Museum.

7) MANDATORY PUBLIC AND PRIVATE CONTRACTS RESERVED FOR BLACK BUSINESSES (20%)

The reconstitution of the American economic order.

These entities (Companies) have to do 20% business with black businesses.

Companies in the USA receive public assistance in the form of tax breaks and EVEN tax credits as well free infrastructure upgrades to make it easier for them to do business. Whenever they build a Walmart or a Whole-foods or whatever, they redo the whole dam inter-section. For a Walmart they put up new traffic lights, new sewage lines, they use millions of blk tax money for white companies.

But they'll never do that for a black business. Because when black people show up it "O no !! Thats welfare ! We cant give you nothing" meanwhile they're given white businesses millions.

So corporations that want to do business in a city, part of their requirements to get their business licence is at least 20% of their contracts must goto black businesses that are either purely black sole proprietorships or are corporations that are 75% black owned as a condition.

And if white people can't find black contractor ? Then they're going to have to implement the CHINA LAW.

When the white supremacist came into China they thought that they could run the same game they do on blacks and other non whites but China said "Wait a minute. Hold your brakes white man. You're not gonna come over here and take it over. You're going to have to enter into contracts with Chinese automotive companies and that's mandatory and you'll share it 50-50 with our own home grown Chinese companies. Your not gonna come here and ******* the economy and leave us with nothing "

So if a white contractor can find a black contractor. He's gonna be told

"Say hello to your new 50-50 black partner Mr white man. Every morning. You're gonna go all over the books with him, all over the plans, all over the numbers, all over the blueprints, all over the procedure"

And at the end everybody is gonna know how set up this freeway, this building when it is done.

And if he doesn't like it he's told. "OK. Mr White Supremacist contractor. Would you like 50% of the contract ? Or 0% of the contract ?"

He'll start acting right.

If this happened you would see economic earthquakes in 12 months.

Contacts that go 100% to white businesses needs to be stopped.

When it comes to building the schools, the parks, who get's the contract ? Not black people and if there no black vendors then programs need to be set up to make sure there are in the future otherwise you don't get the contract (The China Law)

Black people built the USA but if black ******* are growing up seeing white people building this, building that and they see no one in their family building that's gonna condition the brain into thinking "That's what white people do, that's not for us"

New York that's a city with 20% blk population but all you see is whites doing the side walk work and street work and they keep that for themselves.

And if it's MAJORITY a black city ALL OF THE CONTRACTS SHOULD GO TO A BLACK CONTRACTOR !!!!!!!!!

When small business have stable contracts with larger companies this enables the smaller business to make long term plans. They can get access to lines of credit.

Bill Gates wasn't some business marvel.

He took the idea for windows from Xerox and another guy who did the coding and took to IBM.

He was able to get a contact from IBM for Windows. He didn't get a job with IBM but he went on to be bigger than IBM. That's how white wealth is built. Elon Musk is the definition of white privilege he cashed out on paypal so now all he has to do is say "Hey, I got an idea !!" and rich ppl all over the world show up simply to sponsor his idea. It doesn't matter how crazy his idea is people would pump him so much money that it almost eliminates failure

Imagine solid black business had that kinda access to wealth ? There'd be an economic revolution in years.

8. REPRIATIONS ACROSS THE BOARD.

That only to foundational black American. The descendants of American slaves. The goal of white supremacist is make black ppl a permanent underclass. A labor class. A never ending consumer class and when you've out lived your usefulness we can use you as live stock for the prisoners.

These are the solutions to repair the 400 years of hell that white ppl (white supremacists) have subjected blk ppl to

Last edited:
Black racism is name calling. That's it. Because name calling is the only negative thing blk ppl can do to whites and not be severely punished. Also names that a blk person may call a white person like "honky" or "cracker" sound so juvenile not sure u can call it an insult. But blk people are well aware that the slurs used against us, particularly when said by whites, are just tip of the iceberg ..... Yeah sure. A black person can come up to a white person and bash their skull with a rock because he doesn’t like white people but that is not racism, that is one individual acting as one individual and there is no system in place that will support his right to harm you.

gif_BullShit-cow.gif .......... gif_pinocchio.gif"Give it a rest, you're as big of a hater as those you reference."

Last edited:
Hear me out -

Over here in the UK, there has been wave of racist comments towards our black football players due to them losing the Euro 2020 final. I obviously do not agree with this in any way but it has brought about a massive response for anti-racism.

All I see on social media is white women (and men, albeit not usually sexual comments) supporting black men in particular. Many saying they will fight racism by only sleeping with 'minorities'. This is great for this community and equality in general. This is very similar to what I seen happened in the US regarding BLM.

This has made me think that for every racist comment out there, many women 'go black'. So, although I do not agree with it, there is a bright side to racism.

(FYI - My partner regularly sleeps with a black man - For anyone thinking I'm racist)
White women only sleeping with minorities.
Defined as a "bright side to racism"
NO.
You thinking
"For every racist comment many women go Black."
NO.

Last edited:
To clarity terms...

White women only sleeping with minorities.
Defined as a "bright side to racism"
NO.
You thinking
"For every racist comment many women go Black."
NO.
I dont get your point, but I agree anyways, because as a weak pathetic cuckold, I would love to see you screw my wife and knock her up.

Whiteness is money

Comes back to the famous President Lyndon B Johnson quote

View attachment 5746535

This is a derailing argument because you have a conscious or un-conscious desire to deflect the focus back to whites themselves, because you can’t actually bear to understand someone else’s experience.

Your arguments prevails on black people accepting our role in the house of white racism; a house that we did not ask to be held captive in.

The onus turns on us to become respectable to whites when whites created the rules that make us unrespectable by default. It's a hamster wheel within the cage.

And the reputation blk ppl have says nothing about blk ppl. That says something about white ppl and the effectiveness of several hundred years of racial propaganda saying that black people are going to be criminal, they’re going to rob you, they don’t make good neighbours.

If you have years and generations of people picking up those kinds of messages, and they do pick them up, from several different sources then of course they are going to have a certain view of what blk ppl.

If you talk to white ppl in Russia, or Ukraine, Czech places where there are no blk ppl, they have the exact same racist stereotypes as other non blk ppl despite not even being around blk ppl.

Barack Obama didn't have children out of wedlock.

• He didn't commit crime.
  • He didn't sag his pants.
  • He was married and a good dad.
  • He spoke in a way that was acceptable to whites.
  • He dressed and presented himself in way that was acceptable to whites.
  • He had and has money.
  • He was and is successful.
  • He was Harvard educated
And say what you want about his presidency there was not one piece of personal scandal on that man in two terms of office

But tell me did white people "Hang on there on buddy. This Obama dude has no children out of w.edlock and doesn't do all the sh*t we expect of blacks. We better lay off him"

No. He's got had more racism than any black man this century. More racist hate mail. than anyone. More death threats than any POTUS.

So you can sit down with all that black people's "reputation" talk.

All your arguments do is help you rationalize your shame that you project on to black people when you walk by them on the street. Your shame. Your guilt. Your fear. Your petty superficial shame that comes from you internalizing the same racism that's really at the root of black peoples issues.

This is just a cheap attempt to change the subject, to draw attention away from what whites do. But at a deeper level it is also a moral argument – directed not at black ppl but at whites themselves.

White people know they live in an unequal society where whites benefit and blacks get screwed.. Since they want to believe they are good people they either fight against that inequality – or make up excuses.

Making up excuses is way easier.

If they can blame blacks for their troubles, then they have no reason to feel guilty at all. Then they can still see themselves as good people. Case closed!

So in the end we know all about what is wrong with blacks, because that makes people like you and others feel better about themselves, but very little is said about what is wrong with white people and the white racism built into society.

Whiteness is not money. Money is money. If whiteness were money, then you go and sell buy yourself a trip to the Congo and go see how the world works. I got the feeling some of you Communists think the world is two dimensional, black and white and as simple wheelbarrow. Well go look at everywhere communism failed. It would fail anywhere and you can’t implement it any better.

Name one thing that black people (as a group) have stopped white people (as a group) from doing that they had a right to do?

For example, denying them the right to work, own a home, live in a certain area, get a just trial, an education, or use any public facility.

I'll wait
No need to wait at all ... black people have BET ... why is there no WET for white people?

As a department manager, why should I be required to maintain a specific ratio of minorities on my staff, especially if I have an over qualified white person wanting the open position? I have a staff of 10, and because my staff is a support administrative staff for hundreds of agents, its critical I have the very best employee at every position especially during sales campaigns & contests season. I also prefer hiring "multi-skilled employees who can flex between positions during critical times.

Mind you, I'm not complaining or taking sides, just responding to your question. Personally, I feel black people have been treated unfairly.

Last edited:
MY solution to racism is seven key areas I'm in the states at the moment. So I'll start here

No diversions into non-black issues. Not LGTB. Not minority. Not black and brown.

We not only have to deal white supremacists . But Asians who are anti black. White Latinos who are anti black. Native American who are anti black.

Black progress is measured in dollars. If black people as a group have got more dollars then we are moving in the right direction. No hand picked black people like Oprah. Either we all coming up or we are all going down. The black economic structure needs to be controlled by black people. If we are not holders of capital. If we are not able to finance things at an unlimited global and universal level then the system is failing.

White supremacists may hate us because we are black but they are able to victimise us because we are poor and as long as we remain poor we remain easy victims.

The wealth of the USA and the western world was built on exploiting black labour and later systematic racism to trap black people into being a never ending labor, consumer and prison class of people. The Homestead Act gave whites free land which they passed down generationally all the while bombing any attempt at black economic empowerment (Black wall street and Tulsa)

After WW2 Japan was bombed. The USA rebuilt Japan to 20th century specifications and now uses it as one of their puppet states. Japan was given a marshall plan with clear goals to rebuild it to become an industrial player. The same needs to be done for black business development because white and non black people control the economy of every single black neigbourhood in America.

But there is not single white neighbourhood in the world were black ppl control white ppl's economy.

Black people are up against a system that permeates every factor, every facet of black people lives.

Look at how the Japanese were treated after they went to war with the USA. The country was flattened. Not to mention the nuclear fallout which lasted for yrs. But look at them now ? Everyone slobbers and drools over so called Japanese intelligence. They were helped and assisted.

Look at the Jews. They had the Nuremberg trials. They hunted down anyone who was a nazi. Even today if they find a 101 year old Nazi, they'll make him stand (actually most of em can't even stand) before a trial but look at the Jews today ? Jews are one of the most powerful racial groups on the planet.

They dismantled white supremacy in Germany in regards to the Jews. That needs to happen to black ppl today. White supremacy must recognised as the ultimate evil meaning that is and criminalised and outlawed. The same way they did in Nazi Germany

When other countries shoot their citizens. The USA is quick to call that a human rights violation but when white supremacist do the same to unarmed black ppl then that's proper police procedure and self defence.

The police are the enforcement arm of white supremacy and law enforcement has been infested by white supremacists and nothing been done to root them out.

There are white supremacist beat cops, sergeants, captains, police chiefs and prosecutors who are using sheriff departments as havens and nests were white supremacist can be hired to ******* black ppl and the white supremacist district attorney will back them up on it.

Black children. are the targets of racist school teachers and administrators. Their chief form of abuse is to claim that the black baby has a learning disability and the only way you can deal with them is to put the baby on ******* or in special education. They also play on poverty of many black people by saying "We'll increase your county check, if you just give jamal this *******"

Knowing full well that d.r.ugs and special ed increases the black baby chances of failing in school, becoming a drop out and ending up in prison.

In the USA they put prisons where the drop out rates are the highest. And now that you have prisons for profit. They need to make sure they have fresh stock.

This is all done so that white ******* don't have to compete in the global market place with blacks.

Germany has done quite well since WW2 without having statutes of the Nazi's but in the USA white supremacists nazis are on the steps of the courthouses and town squares across the USA. A black person should not have to look at a statue of Robert E Lee or Stonewall Jackson when he enters a court house. because that's a sure sign that he'll get no justice in there.

Germany has train stations, jet airplanes and freeways. All inventions of the Nazis but Germany doesn't have public statues of Wernher von Braun. They kept the innovations then put those inventors in a Museum.

Companies in the USA receive public assistance in the form of tax breaks and EVEN tax credits as well free infrastructure upgrades to make it easier for them to do business. Whenever they build a Walmart or a Whole-foods or whatever, they redo the whole dam inter-section. For a Walmart they put up new traffic lights, new sewage lines, they use millions of blk tax money for white companies.

But they'll never do that for a black business. Because when black people show up it "O no !! Thats welfare ! We cant give you nothing" meanwhile they're given white businesses millions.

So corporations that want to do business in a city, part of their requirements to get their business licence is at least 20% of their contracts must goto black businesses that are either purely black sole proprietorships or are corporations that are 75% black owned as a condition.

And if white people can't find black contractor ? Then they're going to have to implement the CHINA LAW.

When the white supremacist came into China they thought that they could run the same game they do on blacks and other non whites but China said "Wait a minute. Hold your brakes white man. You're not gonna come over here and take it over. You're going to have to enter into contracts with Chinese automotive companies and that's mandatory and you'll share it 50-50 with our own home grown Chinese companies. Your not gonna come here and ******* the economy and leave us with nothing "

"Say hello to your new 50-50 black partner Mr white man. Every morning. You're gonna go all over the books with him, all over the plans, all over the numbers, all over the blueprints, all over the procedure"

And at the end everybody is gonna know how set up this freeway, this building when it is done.

And if he doesn't like it he's told. "OK. Mr White Supremacist contractor. Would you like 50% of the contract ? Or 0% of the contract ?"

When it comes to building the schools, the parks, who get's the contract ? Not black people and if there no black vendors then programs need to be set up to make sure there are in the future otherwise you don't get the contract (The China Law)

Black people built the USA but if black ******* are growing up seeing white people building this, building that and they see no one in their family building that's gonna condition the brain into thinking "That's what white people do, that's not for us"

New York that's a city with 20% blk population but all you see is whites doing the side walk work and street work and they keep that for themselves.

And if it's MAJORITY a black city ALL OF THE CONTRACTS SHOULD GO TO A BLACK CONTRACTOR !!!!!!!!!

When small business have stable contracts with larger companies this enables the smaller business to make long term plans. They can get access to lines of credit.

He took the idea for windows from Xerox and another guy who did the coding and took to IBM.

He was able to get a contact from IBM for Windows. He didn't get a job with IBM but he went on to be bigger than IBM. That's how white wealth is built. Elon Musk is the definition of white privilege he cashed out on paypal so now all he has to do is say "Hey, I got an idea !!" and rich ppl all over the world show up simply to sponsor his idea. It doesn't matter how crazy his idea is people would pump him so much money that it almost eliminates failure

Imagine solid black business had that kinda access to wealth ? There'd be an economic revolution in years.

That only to foundational black American. The descendants of American slaves. The goal of white supremacist is make black ppl a permanent underclass. A labor class. A never ending consumer class and when you've out lived your usefulness we can use you as live stock for the prisoners.

These are the solutions to repair the 400 years of hell that white ppl (white supremacists) have subjected blk ppl to
You are weak af...wanna blame someone for sucking at life, look in the mirror and the family portrait.

No need to wait at all ... black people have BET ... why is there no WET for white people?
Seriously? I thought you knew better.

1. WET is called TV. Period. It's been white from the beginning. From the selling of licenses to broadcast. You think non-whites were even considered in the 1920s and 1930's for broadcast leases over the public airwaves?
Then the shut out of black actors, writers, producers, and directors. You think there weren't thousands of blacks who dreamed about show business during the Golden Age? So a private investor decided there was a profitable market for this content, and was right. So right, that he sold it to Viacom/CBS and came close to being a billionaire.

2. For 70 years we've had Telemundo available on open airwaves. As a former spouse to a Euro, I can tell you in the last 25 years, we've had TV and radio stations and content geared toward Polish, German, Russian, Arab and Asian Americans.

Once again, it's the black one that is raised as being somehow unfair or undue.

As a department manager, why should I be required to maintain a specific ratio of minorities on my staff, especially if I have an over qualified white person wanting the open position? I have a staff of 10, and because my staff is a support administrative staff for hundreds of agents, its critical I have the very best employee at every position especially during sales campaigns & contests season. I also prefer hiring "multi-skilled employees who can flex between positions during critical times.
Why should you? Because you didn't in the past and it's fucked up country.
We are speaking in terms on race and employment, not individuals.
As an individual, you took on the burdens of this industry when you went to work with them.
Just like you accept the benefits, such as less competitive promotions, or just being hired simply on your qualifications without your name, race or ethnicity being a concern.
And, if you're in sales, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Yeah, I'm a bit of a motherfucker when it comes to this.

Personally, I feel black people have been treated unfairly.
It's not just a feeling, it's a fact. Hasn't stopped us.

You are weak af...wanna blame someone for sucking at life, look in the mirror and the family portrait.
The facts are, racism is real and has real world effects.
Pointing this out, is not whining, it's demanding acknowledgment and accountability for running against the stated values of the country.
The whining comes from those who are 'tired of hearing it' yet, never acknowledge it.
That would be you. You are the problem in the nation.
But not for long.

The facts are, racism is real and has real world effects.
Pointing this out, is not whining, it's demanding acknowledgment and accountability for running against the stated values of the country.
The whining comes from those who are 'tired of hearing it' yet, never acknowledge it.
That would be you. You are the problem in the nation.
But not for long.
Racism is real and you exhibit it everyday. You are also weak af making excuses for people because some nebulous and undetermined racist group is holding people down and out. Nice attempt at turning the tables, but fact is, anyone crying about racism as the reason they cannot be successful is weak and will never accomplish a thing.

You are the problem, but not for long. Greed and lust and envy are the real problems and you dumb dumbs fall are easy marks.

Racism is real and you exhibit it everyday.
And the unseriousness of a person like you is exposed in eight words.
You are also weak af making excuses for people because some nebulous and undetermined racist group is holding people down and out.
Actually, the black men on here are pointing out very specific racist occurrences and how it manifests in the legal and justice systems, employment process, and the norms of society.
YOU are the only one talking about a nebulous racist group. Nope, we are specific and you have no answer or even understanding of that.

Nice attempt at turning the tables, but fact is, anyone crying about racism as the reason they cannot be successful is weak and will never accomplish a thing.
Crying racism? Cannot be successful??? Never accomplish a thing??
Demanding basic rights and equal application of the law will never be 'weak' or 'crying'.
And, some of the most successful and accomplished Americans are the ones pointing this out.
Not you government contracted cement workers.

You are the problem, but not for long.
I've already pointed this out in these exact words about racists and anti-Americans like you.

Greed and lust and envy are the real problems and you dumb dumbs fall are easy marks.
Sounds like part of the formula that built this great country. Especially back in the days that you want to return to, so you can Make America Great Again.

You're in over your head. Go back to the jerk off material. Take Apostle with you.

And the unseriousness of a person like you is exposed in eight words.

Actually, the black men on here are pointing out very specific racist occurrences and how it manifests in the legal and justice systems, employment process, and the norms of society.
YOU are the only one talking about a nebulous racist group. Nope, we are specific and you have no answer or even understanding of that.

Crying racism? Cannot be successful??? Never accomplish a thing??
Demanding basic rights and equal application of the law will never be 'weak' or 'crying'.
And, some of the most successful and accomplished Americans are the ones pointing this out.
Not you government contracted cement workers.

I've already pointed this out in these exact words about racists and anti-Americans like you.

Sounds like part of the formula that built this great country. Especially back in the days that you want to return to, so you can Make America Great Again.

You're in over your head. Go back to the jerk off material. Take Apostle with you.
I love hearing a Marxist commie call people anti American...while crying racism EVERY solution you could likely muster is inherently racist. Must be nice living in a world where you have no personal responsibility and you can blame someone else for all of your failures.

Riddle me this, how did America become MORE racist and yet somehow "model minorities" are some of the most successful demographic? Can you point to the racist laws and policies that make thus happen?

I love hearing a Marxist commie call people anti American...while crying racism EVERY solution you could likely muster is inherently racist. Must be nice living in a world where you have no personal responsibility and you can blame someone else for all of your failures.

Riddle me this, how did America become MORE racist and yet somehow "model minorities" are some of the most successful demographic? Can you point to the racist laws and policies that make thus happen?
Zero logic, fact or intellectual thought in the above.
Your waving of your flag of ignorance, doesn't even raise an eyebrow.
Your utter worthless contribution is expected, and old.
Tired Richard Pryor GIF by Turner Classic Movies

Last edited:
Zero logic, fact or intellectual thought in the above.
Your waving of your flag of ignorance, doesn't even raise an eyebrow.
Your utter worthless contribution is expected, and old.
Tired Richard Pryor GIF by Turner Classic Movies
So is your tired old response....this is a porn site and a waste of my time save causing you mental anguish because you are a pusswah and cannot handle extended aggravation without running away. I am not even trying to debate you because NONE....ZERO...ZILCH....of your ideas are worthy of consideration. You make poor excuses for black people not succeeding and nothing more. In my estimation you have a lower opinion of your fellow black person because you seem to think they cannot succeed without other people's changing, what a sad state of affairs.

So is your tired old response....this is a porn site and a waste of my time save causing you mental anguish because you are a pusswah and cannot handle extended aggravation without running away. I am not even trying to debate you because NONE....ZERO...ZILCH....of your ideas are worthy of consideration. You make poor excuses for black people not succeeding and nothing more. In my estimation you have a lower opinion of your fellow black person because you seem to think they cannot succeed without other people's changing, what a sad state of affairs.
Blah Blah Blah Blabber Mouth GIF by REYKON

Racism is racism. Black racism is just racism. Deal with it.

I do believe that "racism" isn't color blind. It goes both ways. I also think (as a 40+ white executive) that there is a growing pushback by white males regarding jobs & white females who are attracted to black men. And no doubt, it's been a "white man's world" for some time now, but that's starting to noticeably change. White males are becoming emasculated which is why we see more white males becoming bisexual or homosexual rather than involved in a battling romance for an attractive woman. I have one teenage boy at home now ... I'm hoping society won't turn him into a fruit cake, but you never know.
You make good points 💯

I think it's interesting that you said that society is emasculating "white dudes" because of the social climate: hence being "gay" or "bi", I see it a bit in the media. But I don't think the LGBT is trying to prevent straight guys from liking women lol. I think it's some the extreme feminists....

The "White man's" world society has been dying. People of color need good white brothers and sisters to help us in the movement. So people from all backgrounds can work together to build a better society 😉

Back