Questions for Guys Who Approach Wives While With Their Husbands or BFs. in a Club or Bar. (input from ladies is welcome).

Black guys, what encourages you to approach a white woman while accompanied by a male in a bar, club or anywhere in public?

is it her attire?. eye contact? is she giving off some sort of vibe?

has any approach caused a big problem with her guy?

how do you escalate the meeting to something sexual, either in your car, take her to your appt, make a date for another night or follow her home,

i'd also like to hear from the ladies about how you attract attention from other males.

Black guys, what encourages you to approach a white woman while accompanied by a male in a bar, club or anywhere in public?

how do you escalate the meeting to something sexual, either in your car, take her to your appt, make a date for another night or follow her home,

i'd also like to hear from the ladies about how you attract attention from other males.
As to how wives/ladies can attract attention in a Bar, ..... read our post on that subject.

Depends on quite a few factors.

1. How the wife / girlfriend is dressed.
2. If she's giving me eye contact for extended periods of time.
3. If they are alone together.
4. The bar / club itself. Some are more suited to that sorta thing.

Sometimes I'm wrong and they'll tell me they're not interested. I haven't had "problems".

If the wife is flirting I try to judge if they're trying to go home that night or another night. Typically they want it that night, not to think about it for extended periods of time. Sometimes the husbands join, other times they go home separately.

Sometimes I'm wrong and they'll tell me they're not interested. I haven't had "problems".

If the wife is flirting I try to judge if they're trying to go home that night or another night. Typically they want it that night, not to think about it for extended periods of time. Sometimes the husbands join, other times they go home separately.
How would you respond to this scenario? You enter an interracial swinger's nightclub that caters to white married couples where the cuckold husband has taken his wife to meet and eventually be fucked by a Black man, any Black man. You spot my wife and I sitting at a table or at the bar. I am dressed casually, and I am also acting causally. My wife is dressed in her CFM outfit, no bra, no panties. (See attached photos). She is ignoring me, playing with her ******* and giving every Black guy the once over. She sees you looking at her. She breaks into a huge smile and wets her upper lip while crossing and uncrossing her legs. What do you do, if anything?

Attachments

• My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg
    My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 48
  • View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 49
How would you respond to this scenario? You enter an interracial swinger's nightclub that caters to white married couples where the cuckold husband has taken his wife to meet and eventually be fucked by a Black man, any Black man. You spot my wife and I sitting at a table or at the bar. I am dressed casually, and I am also acting causally. My wife is dressed in her CFM outfit, no bra, no panties. (See attached photos). She is ignoring me, playing with her ******* and giving every Black guy the once over. She sees you looking at her. She breaks into a huge smile and wets her upper lip while crossing and uncrossing her legs. What do you do, if anything?
nicely stated. than you for participating. i hope you get some responses.

how often do you score? or strike out?

That scenario isn't complicated. I'd come talk to her or you both. The context already sets the stage. We're literally at a swingers bar lol

It's more complicated in regular public or at a regular bar.

I agree here... if I'm looking to get picked up in the club while I'm with my husband.
I can wear something that lets you know... and just make contact with the right guy.

That scenario isn't complicated. I'd come talk to her or you both. The context already sets the stage. We're literally at a swingers bar lol

It's more complicated in regular public or at a regular bar.
Same scenario, but at a public club or bar. Two possibilities: Breaking the ice and a situation where we are beyond talking, the wife has exposed her bare wet pussy to you or has popped a white 37D teat out, with a clearly aroused erect pink nipple.

nicely stated. than you for participating. i hope you get some responses.

how often do you score? or strike out?
As far as scoring, my wife had a perfect batting average (1.000). Every time I took her out to get her "soul screwed", she would wind up with at least one, and usually more than one, Black cock thrusting deep into her horny married white pussy. While driving her home, Black seed would be running out of her to puddle on the passenger seat. And yes, arriving home she would make me clean the seat with my tongue and mouth. After all, leather seats are expensive.

Usually, her CFM outfit and sexy body language was enough to get a Black stud to make a move on her. But if the stud needed encouragement, she would either expose a 37D white teat, the nipple erect with sexual arousal, and/or pull up the hem of her dress and spread her legs to reveal her bare, sopping wet, married, white pussy. And I would always get to jerk off my tiny white dick while watching her being the queen of Black cock loving, married, white sluts.

As far as scoring, my wife had a perfect batting average (1.000). Every time I took her out to get her "soul screwed", she would wind up with at least one, and usually more than one, Black cock thrusting deep into her horny married white pussy. While driving her home, Black seed would be running out of her to puddle on the passenger seat. And yes, arriving home she would make me clean the seat with my tongue and mouth. After all, leather seats are expensive.

Usually, her CFM outfit and sexy body language was enough to get a Black stud to make a move on her. But if the stud needed encouragement, she would either expose a 37D white teat, the nipple erect with sexual arousal, and/or pull up the hem of her dress and spread her legs to reveal her bare, sopping wet, married, white pussy. And I would always get to jerk off my tiny white dick while watching her being the queen of Black cock loving, married, white sluts.
i like it. thanx

When my wife and I go out to a bar or nightclubs, her clothes usually Already show what she is looking for ... She can always show either a bare leg in summer or the end of a stocking in winter, in order for a man's gaze to stop at her, then there will be flirting..
She usually prefers a man to make the first move and then she is ready to show him that she is not wearing underwear.
IMG_20221006_092004_592.jpgIMG_20221006_092116_291.jpg

Outside the fact that she flashers her queen of spades tat

Back