What is best way to approach acquaintance to be third for my fiancé?

planetony

Couple
From
CA, US
I met him around the same time as I met my lady. First, a little about my lady. She's 5'3" tall, red head, blue eyes and sweet smile. She is 38D and nice curvy figure with big round juicy ass and thick sexy thighs. She loves to fuck.. she is very skilled in bed in almost al aspects. We have been playing the hotwife challenges and she has racked up quite a few of the beginners tasks.... Wears a vixen anklet that and a pineapple anklet. when she really does it up, she will add a toe ring as well. She has very sexy feet and toes and they are always painted nicely. Her feet always get a lot of attention from men checking them out. She went naked, except for a transparent robe walking through a resort courtyard to bring me coffee, You could totally see her big areolas and nice sexy ass crack. She has gone without and with sexy panties to flash the valets when we go out. She also has come around to talking dirty to me to make me cum fast. She will say "You want to watch another guy fucking my little pussy and making a mess when he cums inside me? "Amongst other things. I have always been interested in watching my mate, whoever they were fucked by another man or men.

Now a little about my friend. I met him in a fitness class a few years ago. He was one of the guys that always showered there in the locker room. I lived next door but would go to the locker room to grab my personals. He is a very good looking African American man in his 50's, about 6'2" and in good shape
Anyway, this guy had a long curved cock and it was thin but was not hard at the tome., We often talked about the sexy ladies in the class, Even after that gym closed we kept in touch for the fitness aspect. I started to think of him fucking my woman as I watched . I could picture his crooked cock getting a few inches longer and rubbing up and down her slick pussy lips. When she is really exited her labia puff up like biscuits. I have mentioned him to her a long time ago playing around that I could get my friend to cum and service her. I am ready to try and make that happen.
Anyone have any suggestions or stories that helped you on your first MMF?

I met him around the same time as I met my lady. First, a little about my lady. She's 5'3" tall, red head, blue eyes and sweet smile. She is 38D and nice curvy figure with big round juicy ass and thick sexy thighs. She loves to fuck.. she is very skilled in bed in almost al aspects. We have been playing the hotwife challenges and she has racked up quite a few of the beginners tasks.... Wears a vixen anklet that and a pineapple anklet. when she really does it up, she will add a toe ring as well. She has very sexy feet and toes and they are always painted nicely. Her feet always get a lot of attention from men checking them out. She went naked, except for a transparent robe walking through a resort courtyard to bring me coffee, You could totally see her big areolas and nice sexy ass crack. She has gone without and with sexy panties to flash the valets when we go out. She also has come around to talking dirty to me to make me cum fast. She will say "You want to watch another guy fucking my little pussy and making a mess when he cums inside me? "Amongst other things. I have always been interested in watching my mate, whoever they were fucked by another man or men.

Now a little about my friend. I met him in a fitness class a few years ago. He was one of the guys that always showered there in the locker room. I lived next door but would go to the locker room to grab my personals. He is a very good looking African American man in his 50's, about 6'2" and in good shape
Anyway, this guy had a long curved cock and it was thin but was not hard at the tome., We often talked about the sexy ladies in the class, Even after that gym closed we kept in touch for the fitness aspect. I started to think of him fucking my woman as I watched . I could picture his crooked cock getting a few inches longer and rubbing up and down her slick pussy lips. When she is really exited her labia puff up like biscuits. I have mentioned him to her a long time ago playing around that I could get my friend to cum and service her. I am ready to try and make that happen.
Anyone have any suggestions or stories that helped you on your first MMF?
Just invite him over & have the wife put on a show & make him feel comfortable that you are ok with it & trust me he will fuck her

This may seem like a stupid question but Should I share nudes or just everyday shots. She is very pretty and sexy
Show us her pictures here and we will tell you. Personally, as a bull, I want to see both clothed and unclothed shots of her. I love seeing inside wives Cunts with her legs spread and her lips wide open.

Back