No shows.

There’s a lot of reasons why some guys backs off or get cold feet. Here’s some of them:

1. Most inexperienced guys or so called BBC bulls; don’t like to meet in the same room with both couples for first time.
2. Some men will have a hard time, getting hard n to perform in front of another man n his wife.
3. Fear of expectations or unexpected.

All 3 of those do not relate to a True Experienced Bull ♠️

Too common, I just count it as a lesson learned! I’ve been on the phone while driving to someone’s house and when I get there they back out. It’s just a part of the lifestyle. People aren’t actually ready for it like they talk about it. It’s a fantasy and when reality shows up they clam up and skip out!
Can't say I've had that happen, damn that sucks.

We had chatted with a few men here and on other sites. Finally, we have found one guy and he seemed to fit what we are looking for. First we chatted with him, then we skyped a few times but we didn't show our full faces. After one month chatting back and forth, we finally agreed to meet him in public place for a ******* to break the ice.

We've waited for him as we all have agreed. 10 minutes later, he texted me asking if I could send him a picture of my wife fully nude to make sure, we are real and serious about him. I have texted him back right away and told him, we are here to meet him for first time for a ******* as we all have promised. We are not here to play games and don't waste our time if not interested. He texted me back and said, he is already here sitting in his car but he needs a picture of my wife laying on the bed with her legs wide open as his slut, or he will leave and drive off. I've texted him back again and I said, we are not at home now or in a hotel that she can open her legs for you to take a picture of my wife wide open, besides she is the type of shy, nervous and conservative wife that no one suspects her to do anything outside of our marriage.

My wife started to feel nervous and asking me what's going on, and is he coming. I tried to explain to her, everything is fine but he wanted to make sure we are for real to do this, and not wasting his time and he wanted a nude picture of you. My wife said, can you send him a picture of us here? and where can you get a nude picture of me now? I said, babe I have some hot sexy nude pictures of you in my private phone collections that I can send him one for now. We started to go through her pictures album, and she picked one almost fully clothed but I said no babe, he asked for fully nude one, with your legs wide open on the bed. She said omg, we haven't even met him yet and she is not sure about this whole thing now. I said, babe we are already here and I will crop your face in the picture, only your body he can for now, and I send it to him.

He texted me back and said he is very pleased with my pretty hot sexy wife and he will come in a minute. He finally showed up and came to our table. He was much better than we expected, very big, tall black man, polite and well spoken. We've chatted with him for a while and we talked and laughed .....then we all left and promised to see him again.

That's a very... Interesting story.

I know everyone has their way of doing things but that is an extreme amount of patience coming from a single guy. I would love to hear his perspective on things.

Months of chatting? AND a Skype session? I would consider that "breaking the ice".

If I'm showing up in person to meet a wife after investing weeks of my life to seducing her... WE FUCKING 😈💦

Again, baffles there are no shows for pussy. I could see not showing up for work lol. Listen you tell me meet you at 10, I am there a day early sitting in the hotel lobby. *******, I'll even camp out in my car as if waiting for black Friday sale. *******, you won't ever say darkjumper was a no show.
It's technically work though...boss need to fire anyone who doesn't call nor show for work.

I don’t get that either why not meet a women who knows what she wants and you’re it. So messed up. I am definitely available if any ladies are still looking

Badcpl,
Hit it on the nail, I myself experienced such a delima with various individuals and couples. Some are very deceitful and truly not committed to the lifestyle. Fear of perhaps being exposed.. however that's the chance you take being in the lifestyle.
Almost as if, needle in a haystack...go through many bad ones, until you find that true genuine individuals or a couples..and many for some reason like to b.s. around.

Yes it does regularly, I no longer accept requests from anyone on this site. I have men all the time wanting to hook up and message for weeks but once you send them videos. They now have something to satisfy their needs and soon forget about showing up for the real thing. This site is terrible for this!!!!!
Cant believe they are not lined up to stretch those holes!

The last year that we were still swinging we were stood up 4 times by guys after talking to them on the phone. We paid for the hotel, arranged an overnight babysitter and drove 2 hours each time. It was very discouraging...

Ladies, I can relate, I'm a single black male... I have been flaked on a few times, even on this site, makes me wonder why do they even bother being in the lifestyle.
But they're a few legit ones...like juicylady is expressing... I to am always looking lol. I love meeting people enjoy sex too not to look lol

Attachments

• 20200502_132217.jpg
    20200502_132217.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 20181031_204253.jpg
    20181031_204253.jpg
    665.5 KB · Views: 5
We really run into this issue for group play. We have learned to invite double the amount of people we want to attend. We end up with 50 pct no shows so end up with the prefered/desired number of people at the get togethers.

This has happened 3 times in last 2 months with guys I even had to pay for room upfront once and then he never showed up and other lept canceling...Why bother to set it up if youre not gonna show..I know stuff happens but not that much..
I wouldn't have bailed

So this morning my wife was going to meet with a new BBC Friend. Things are looking really good. If they were exchanging pictures and video of each other for the last month or so. She went to go meet him at a Starbucks in a local town and he never showed up. He texted that morning and said he was gonna be a few minutes late. He said he was going to be right there and that was an hour and a half before I told my wife to leave. Why does this happen? Why would someone commit so much time to someone and then not show up at all? Does this happen to anybody else out there?
Yes this happens. Im dealing with this bs from Nashville to Panama City. Most of the flakes I meet are on here.

Yes this happens. Im dealing with this bs from Nashville to Panama City. Most of the flakes I meet are on here.
Way back in the ‘80’s we used to pick men up and take them to the motel, by ‘95 we had the net and went through all the normal stuff you’d do, emails back and forth, pictures, and eventually a date, once we rented the room and he was a no show. We worked for a living, and throwing money away on a room we weren’t gonna use didn’t work for us, so we came up with a system that worked for us,,,the bull rented the room, called us up and gave us the room number, we’d show up and my hub would re-I burst them, never had another no show,,,cause they were invested now. Those others with the emails and pictures we just getting a free 1-900 call, reading my emails, looking at my pix, jerking off, and then sitting down to dinner with their wife and *******!

So this morning my wife was going to meet with a new BBC Friend. Things are looking really good. If they were exchanging pictures and video of each other for the last month or so. She went to go meet him at a Starbucks in a local town and he never showed up. He texted that morning and said he was gonna be a few minutes late. He said he was going to be right there and that was an hour and a half before I told my wife to leave. Why does this happen? Why would someone commit so much time to someone and then not show up at all? Does this happen to anybody else out there?
We never plan to meet anyone without a prior video chat

Back