No shows.

sadly had this happen many times over the years... I'm dressed, wet n ready.. then no show.. at least have the civility of just cancelling before .. but evidently, fakes/jerks are part of the lifestyle terrain..

i always talk to them on phone before i set it up People are diffrent in text than in voice he may have a fuck you attitude in his voice or the way he talks and not see it in texts
Yeah I don't do text or photos anymore. Those days are OVER 🚫

I don't know that and I don't know you!

You could be some overweight hubby typing online like most of these guys LMAO

But video doesn't lie! If we can get on video chat and you can talk to me in person (like I do all the time with the lovely Mrs @Ifitfeelsrt2us 😍)
and not some pre-recorded BS... Then I know we can have some fun!
o bull ******* lol My voice isnt good enough has to be video huh lol
They need to add a thing on profile to let people check to show who does this crap

They need to add a thing on profile to let people check to show who does this crap

Can't speak for YOU but I'm 100% with video verifying sexy wives. I also avoid a ton of bullshit that a lot of people here go through 💪🏽

i assure you my hubby isnt over weight either sometimes assuming is the mom of all fuck ups lol

lol Geeze this isnt a Home loan with a 20 year sentence I I showed i was real Rest is up to them If they dont want to Thats thier decision I will survive either way lol
See, that's that BULLSHIT right there 👆🏾 you already waffling 🤣 that's the stuff that I avoid. Fellas, notice how 'She' is avoiding video confirmation. Might I add attractive women don't do that I'm just saying🤷🏽‍♂️

See, that's that BULLSHIT right there 👆🏾 you already waffling 🤣 that's the stuff that I avoid. Fellas, notice how 'She' is avoiding video confirmation. Might I add attractive women don't do that I'm just saying🤷🏽‍♂️
well this time youre dead wrong But thats youre choice I have never had a guy ask to do a video chat they always wanna talk on phone..But im done here..

well this time youre dead wrong But thats youre choice I have never had a guy ask to do a video chat they always wanna talk on phone..But im done here..
Yes you are indeed DONE 🙄
so are you putting me down i never said anything about you or the women you have met so whats youre point
Not at all. Like I said I don't know you. I just know I have a stellar track record and I pay attention to who says what and who does what. And right now you being real sus

to me youre very demanding and think youre the absolute one that women need just from what i have seen so far from you..And i can tell you right now I would definately avoid a guy like you

I don't understand your response, mate. I was agreeing with you.
ill block you and be done enjoy
Yeah you on point bruh 👍🏽
But FELLAS, notice how frustrated she got because I have high standards and she can either can't or won't meet up to my standards and it just threw her off her whole game!

See this is what I'm talking about when I say black men need to have very high standards for women and couples because otherwise they will try to hit you with some lame nonsense and she totally fell apart just because I didn't agree with her.

Let that be a lesson

Back