No shows.

Gr8ego

Male
From
MA, US
So this morning my wife was going to meet with a new BBC Friend. Things are looking really good. If they were exchanging pictures and video of each other for the last month or so. She went to go meet him at a Starbucks in a local town and he never showed up. He texted that morning and said he was gonna be a few minutes late. He said he was going to be right there and that was an hour and a half before I told my wife to leave. Why does this happen? Why would someone commit so much time to someone and then not show up at all? Does this happen to anybody else out there?

I still wonder why a guy won't show up, especially for a chance to be in something nice and warm and wet...no, not soup or hot chocolate, You know what I mean. I can see if the lady or the couple does not show up due to cold feet or whatever. I understand things happen, but if you are not gonna make it, then be considerate enough to inform. I value people's time and I expect the same. This is the kind of stuff I am talking about in another thread about having a testimonial section.

So this morning my wife was going to meet with a new BBC Friend. Things are looking really good. If they were exchanging pictures and video of each other for the last month or so. She went to go meet him at a Starbucks in a local town and he never showed up. He texted that morning and said he was gonna be a few minutes late. He said he was going to be right there and that was an hour and a half before I told my wife to leave. Why does this happen? Why would someone commit so much time to someone and then not show up at all? Does this happen to anybody else out there?
Yes it does regularly, I no longer accept requests from anyone on this site. I have men all the time wanting to hook up and message for weeks but once you send them videos. They now have something to satisfy their needs and soon forget about showing up for the real thing. This site is terrible for this!!!!!

Yes it does regularly, I no longer accept requests from anyone on this site. I have men all the time wanting to hook up and message for weeks but once you send them videos. They now have something to satisfy their needs and soon forget about showing up for the real thing. This site is terrible for this!!!!!
I can tell you, those aren't real. I won't be surprised if they weren't someone other than a bull or even a black man that was catfishing you. Did you do actual video verification? I know you said you sent them video, but I assume those were raunchy. But there should be video conference at least one time if they refuse, them kick rocks.

I started up a group of guys who said that they were down with meeting couples, I had death in the family and couldn't meet with one of my regularly scheduled, only one of the guys did not give an excuse to fill in.

This has happened 3 times in last 2 months with guys I even had to pay for room upfront once and then he never showed up and other lept canceling...Why bother to set it up if youre not gonna show..I know stuff happens but not that much..
Again, baffles there are no shows for pussy. I could see not showing up for work lol. Listen you tell me meet you at 10, I am there a day early sitting in the hotel lobby. *******, I'll even camp out in my car as if waiting for black Friday sale. *******, you won't ever say darkjumper was a no show.

Again, baffles there are no shows for pussy. I could see not showing up for work lol. Listen you tell me meet you at 10, I am there a day early sitting in the hotel lobby. *******, I'll even camp out in my car as if waiting for black Friday sale. *******, you won't ever say darkjumper was a no show.
were in the hell do you live lol

TBH most of the couples on this website sre FAKE and he probably had a yellow flag or red 🚩 about your wife.

I would like to hear HIS side of the story because I'm seeing far more fake couples than there are fake guys. I know personally, if I think something fishy is going on and if I'm not 100% sure I will cancel a date.

This is why I require every wife does a video chat or talk to me on the phone first

We had a guy we met on here come over last week rubbed my ass and pussy was supposed to get back with us and ghosted never heard a word. So there are weirdos in this lifestyle LIARS!

TBH most of the couples on this website sre FAKE and he probably had a yellow flag or red 🚩 about your wife.

I would like to hear HIS side of the story because I'm seeing far more fake couples than there are fake guys. I know personally, if I think something fishy is going on and if I'm not 100% sure I will cancel a date.

This is why I require every wife does a video chat or talk to me on the phone first
how do you figure that when Iam the wife lol

i always talk to them on phone before i set it up People are diffrent in text than in voice he may have a fuck you attitude in his voice or the way he talks and not see it in texts

how do you figure that when Iam the wife lol

I don't know that and I don't know you!

You could be some overweight hubby typing online like most of these guys LMAO

But video doesn't lie! If we can get on video chat and you can talk to me in person (like I do all the time with the lovely Mrs @Ifitfeelsrt2us 😍)
and not some pre-recorded BS... Then I know we can have some fun!

Back