Need help

I am a true queen of spades married the wrong man. I currently live in Missouri and my husband, my dominant that lets be a true BBC addict lives in California. I need to get out there and have a BBC wedding. I want to get fucked by the biggest BBC in a little ceremony then spend a weekend with a few BBC's partying and drinking and worshipping. I'd love for one that has never buttfucked a white whore. I'm only in love with black cock.

I need to get out to California and be owned by my master that allows me to live an pray for bbc and I need to fuck bareback. My limits would Surprise you. I don't care about you I'm only interested in that black cock. You can abuse me and pass me around my master would let go with us with me in your car on a leash.

Punish me for being a racist white whore.

This is very serious. I want to sleep naked and wash cock then cook maybe go to the pier and hook up discreetly. If we're in the desert go out and just fuck my ass outside.

My master has sent me a very big dildo to help get my ass ready.

Send Kik. Please be serious.
I will be documenting the entire thing for you all.

I love only one white cock bc he allowed and showed me what I am.

I need a tattoo that says it.

A true black cock addict

Miss T.

I am a true queen of spades married the wrong man. I currently live in Missouri and my husband, my dominant that lets be a true BBC addict lives in California. I need to get out there and have a BBC wedding. I want to get fucked by the biggest BBC in a little ceremony then spend a weekend with a few BBC's partying and drinking and worshipping. I'd love for one that has never buttfucked a white whore. I'm only in love with black cock.

I need to get out to California and be owned by my master that allows me to live an pray for bbc and I need to fuck bareback. My limits would Surprise you. I don't care about you I'm only interested in that black cock. You can abuse me and pass me around my master would let go with us with me in your car on a leash.

This is very serious. I want to sleep naked and wash cock then cook maybe go to the pier and hook up discreetly. If we're in the desert go out and just fuck my ass outside.

A true black cock addict

Miss T.
wow...

A true black cock addict

Miss T.
It really looks like you need help but i tend to say, help from a good psychotherapist

Back