Need advice bull won’t allow

I think the couple lived up to their end, the Bull is tripping. About to fuck up a really good situation. He can already have anything he wants, he just needs to live up to his end of the bargain...that's what being the Master is all about.

I've cuckolded two couples for more than 3 years each. When I was immature I acted like this dickhead with Redjo. Once I almost lost my hot wife, it clicked and now I have her mind and body without a doubt and the husband and I maintain a safe place for her to be liberated and uninhibited. I CAN have everything I want, but it's because I stopped being selfish. I'm still demanding, assertive, voracious - but everyone gets something out of it.

Bottom line the Bull sounds like an amateur and is stilling the pussy as i call it. When he gets bored he'll be out. He's leaving so much on the table.

....No use blaming everything on your wife's decisions, you had just as much to do with it as she. Sounds like the two of you failed to set parameters to this activity. So now, the bull is growing a bit bored with her ... surely your wife doesn't think she is the only white woman he's seeing. He's probably "pelt collecting" ... sort of an accomplishment most have, to fuck as many white females as they can. So now, he's sprung an attitude and it is "you now see me on MY terms, or don't see me at all", and unfortunately, your wife has developed an undeniable attachment to him. As the bulls like to say ... "He owns her!", or at least he thinks he does.
....The forum readers don't know how young of a couple the 2 of you are, or, IF there are children already in your family at home, so its difficult to identify your options.
* continue as you are and let the situation play itself out, as it probably will once he's totally tired of your wife OR she's pregnant ... the forum doesn't know, HERE, how old your wife is or if you have an established family.
* deal with the situation by presenting your feelings & unhappiness, and offering a suitable alternative.
* if she solidly refuses, cut off the bull's "free lunch" funding of the motel & expenses to ******* his decision to end the relationship with her. Also, I'd run a background check on him to determine if he's married or has children support issues? etc
* start looking for female relationships/companionships for yourself, as married women don't like sharing their husbands with other females. If she's not jealous or objecting to it, she's already lost interest in you, and if so ....
* quietly prepare for divorce by obtaining legal counsel. Don't let HER know until you're ready to act ... house goes up for sale, bank proceeds/property split is ready, you have a place to live, etc ... then spring the divorce request on her
* learn by your mistake
pic_nickelsworth.jpg

Last edited:
it doesn't have to be that fatalistic
I most certainly agree, it doesn't ... notice I progress the options as her reluctance to changing the situation continues. Hopefully, his wife will agree that everyone should benefit ... but its highly unlikely now that she's developed some amount of "bonding" but IF there are children involved, the decisions get harder to make.

The old saying applies here ... "Hope for the BEST, but prepare for the WORST"

Agree 100%. However thinking with HER little head and her heart is short-sighted when it's based on a premise of being shared. That was smart of you to progress the options. He should pay attention to the leading indicators as you have stated.

Every relationship is different so I can only give advice based on my experiences. Imo, you and your wife should have set rules and parameters prior to engaging in this lifestyle. If you are OK with this, then continue as you see fit. If you are not, then you need to talk to your wife about the situation. Not all hotwife relationships are like this. As I said, everone is different. Personally, I would not stand for this type of behavior. This is something for you both to enjoy, not just her. Again, this is all my opinion. Sounds to me she needs to find someone who isn't so self centered. If she refuses you may need to exit the lifestyle. Don' let people tell you how hot it is to feel anxiety about this situation. It doesn'the sound like you enjoy this dynamic. You guys may need to take a break and reexmine your situation. Do what' best for you and what you feel regardless of what others may tell you.

As far as I am concerned, the Bull is very disrespectful to her husband. Some of you will say that that is the way it should be, but as you can see now, it is sort of tearing away at the fabric of the marriage in certain ways.

I believe that the husband should tell his wife that there will be no more paying for the room, and he should make it abundantly clear that the Bull should shoulder some of the expense if he wants this to continue.

Don't be surprised if she is dumped by the Bull in record-breaking time!!!

....No use blaming everything on your wife's decisions, you had just as much to do with it as she. Sounds like the two of you failed to set parameters to this activity. So now, the bull is growing a bit bored with her ... surely your wife doesn't think she is the only white woman he's seeing. He's probably "pelt collecting" ... sort of an accomplishment most have, to fuck as many white females as they can. So now, he's sprung an attitude and it is "you now see me on MY terms, or don't see me at all", and unfortunately, your wife has developed an undeniable attachment to him. As the bulls like to say ... "He owns her!", or at least he thinks he does.
....The forum readers don't know how young of a couple the 2 of you are, or, IF there are children already in your family at home, so its difficult to identify your options.
* continue as you are and let the situation play itself out, as it probably will once he's totally tired of your wife OR she's pregnant ... the forum doesn't know, HERE, how old your wife is or if you have an established family.
* deal with the situation by presenting your feelings & unhappiness, and offering a suitable alternative.
* if she solidly refuses, cut off the bull's "free lunch" funding of the motel & expenses to ******* his decision to end the relationship with her. Also, I'd run a background check on him to determine if he's married or has children support issues? etc
* start looking for female relationships/companionships for yourself, as married women don't like sharing their husbands with other females. If she's not jealous or objecting to it, she's already lost interest in you, and if so ....
* quietly prepare for divorce by obtaining legal counsel. Don't let HER know until you're ready to act ... house goes up for sale, bank proceeds/property split is ready, you have a place to live, etc ... then spring the divorce request on her
* learn by your mistake
View attachment 1532535
Exactly!!

My wife and bull started a few months ago and i was allowed to watch and take videos and he used to come to the house. Now he does not come saying he’s to busy and has to work so my wife has to drive to him over an hour away. Now he won’t allow me to be there or take videos. It bothers me because this was supposed to be for my wife and i both to enjoy. My wife does not want to end it because he has become her bf but now i have no enjoyment but i get stoiries when she gets home and pay for the hotel. Also I worry a lot because she drives late at night to go see him. But she won’t stop she says.
Boot her ass out. You break the rules, I break the marriage. Selfish bitch.

My wife and bull started a few months ago and i was allowed to watch and take videos and he used to come to the house. Now he does not come saying he’s to busy and has to work so my wife has to drive to him over an hour away. Now he won’t allow me to be there or take videos. It bothers me because this was supposed to be for my wife and i both to enjoy. My wife does not want to end it because he has become her bf but now i have no enjoyment but i get stoiries when she gets home and pay for the hotel. Also I worry a lot because she drives late at night to go see him. But she won’t stop she says.
Yes, game has changed, there are bulsl who listen husbands wishes, then there are BULLs who act like BULLs and do take total controll, change the guy if you can or submit to your new role which is not very pleasurable for you, well its submissive and you might get your kicks off that too..he just did what was possible for him, he dont want to be filmed and he dont want you to be there, he loves to enjoy her, use her by owning her...good luck hope you solve situation well.

I say if husband and wife are not together on this. end it end it now. The so called bull has no say in the marriage at all and he is just a playmate. If your wife refuses to end it, go over what you and her agreed to and stick to it. Don't stay in a situation that you are not happy with.

My wife has one lover that not only do I not get to watch, but I have not even met. The thing you have to remember is that their needs come before yours.

I don’t know your situation but as crazy as my wife gets she would never do this. Her natural tendency would be to immerse herself in it and do anything and everything but the second it starts asking away from the family she stops. She’s gone without for over a year because family always comes first.

Back