My Cuckold Hubby's Cock Cage

I am Queen Cassandra's owned submissive cuckold and I know my inferior place in the hierarchy and I have surrendered control completely to my devine Queen of Spades❤. It is an honor and privilege trees trained into permanent chastity and I fully acknowledge that suffering endless chastity is the only pleasure my useless white clit can provide my Queen!👑🙏♠❤ I confess that my clit has never satisfied her in 5 years together and I squirt within 15 seconds every time. My Queen has the superior right of total control over her sexuality and the pleasure of Superior black men to proudly replace my useless clit! I support her and obey her in any and every way and I am fully devoted, embracing permanent chastity at her command for the beautiful gift of life serving as her cuckold!❤ What a Divine gift to serve my Queen of Spades always fully aware and supportive of her cumming on her Big Black Bull Cocks till death do us part ❤🙏👑♠ What life could possibly be more beautiful or more fulfilling?❤❤❤
You are a lucky cuck

She is the most inventive and hottest woman I have ever known. She took to this lifestyle like a duck to water. She hadn't had any sex with her bulls for a few weeks now and I know she is horny as hell. When I woke this morning, she asked me if I wanted pussy later today. Last night I spooned her and woke with several quite painful erections. Even at 3am she will kick me and tell me "it's inappropriate" for me to be humping her in my sleep and she pushes me away until I have calmed down. So offering pussy to me later, this will be some kind of punishment. I know she hasn't had any time to meet another bull with the current situation so she has likely come up with some kind of inventive way to fuck with me. We wi see what happens....
firstly the poor girl is getting what you get DENIAL
it's something she is not used too.
rest assured with that imagination and inventiveness its going to be a LONG NIGHT MY MAN,
don't know how you are feeling but i'm as excited as FUCK to see what she is going to do.
I SAY LIE BACK and think of HELL because I think she will take you there in her current state of denial.
be prepared for the worst and what ever it is ENJOY IT
SHE IS YOUR QUEEN AFTER ALL.
and as CAPTAIN TOM SAYS
you will get through this.

She is the most inventive and hottest woman I have ever known. She took to this lifestyle like a duck to water. She hadn't had any sex with her bulls for a few weeks now and I know she is horny as hell. When I woke this morning, she asked me if I wanted pussy later today. Last night I spooned her and woke with several quite painful erections. Even at 3am she will kick me and tell me "it's inappropriate" for me to be humping her in my sleep and she pushes me away until I have calmed down. So offering pussy to me later, this will be some kind of punishment. I know she hasn't had any time to meet another bull with the current situation so she has likely come up with some kind of inventive way to fuck with me. We wi see what happens....
She took to the lifestyle like a duck to water. And you took to the lifestyle like a cuck to water.
Ha ha ha. :blackheart:

I have been following this post from the onset, mostly wondering why any cuckold would voluntarily choose to be caged. Well after much time and thought, I have come around to think that this may be best for me too, and my wife hasn't urged it, only mentioning it when I go out of town for work. But for several reasons, I think this may be a good idea. One, it would keep me from masturbating. I find it almost impossible not to masturbate at least once a night and I believe it has caused me even more premature ejaculation issues. Most of the time I cum now before I even get hard. Secondly, When we first got married my wife told me my size was "average" but I have found that is not nearly true and now that she has men with big cocks, she openly tells me how small I am, so in this way, I probably do deserve to be in a cage because I am not using my cock now and maybe it doesn't deserve to be free all the time, since I can't stop masturbating. Another thing, even though we don't go to nude beaches (and no one is going to any beaches at the moment), I think it would be exciting to be with my gorgeous, sexy hotwife in my little cage to show everyone that I am her proud cuckold and she is open for business to the lucky man of her choosing. Finally when she is having sex with her bull, I have cum in my pants and not only is it uncomfortable, it makes it a little less hot for me after I cum. I am considering discussing this with her now

I opened Pandora box with Jamie, I had no idea just how wicked she can be, she read up on this lifestyle and threw herself into it. My fantasy became hers and she now owns it. Apart from the odd treat of me pushing the tip of my dick (whilst caged) inside her pussy for a few seconds, the strap on is the closest I ever get to intercourse. It's been this way for nearing 3 years.
That is essentially a permanent lifestyle for us now and we aren't likely to go back to it.
Michael
Jamie has the best of all worlds as a modern, in charge, dominant woman. A loving cuck at home and Hung Black Kings to slake her sexual thirst.

Back