My Cuckold Hubby's Cock Cage

I don't post on here very often although I do read the forum, but this lock down situation means Jamie is without her boyfriend(s) for a while, so last night I did my usual cuckold sex role. Caged obviously and using toys. But just before bed, she allowed me to put the tip of my dick into her pussy for 30 seconds whilst in the cage. She made me promise not to orgasm otherwise she won't allow me to do this ever again. When your hotwife essentially stops penetrative sex with you but offers a cage fuck, even for 30 seconds, you DO NOT ORGASM. So yes I was a good boy. Its unbelievably hard to have a woman as hot as Jamie is and be cut off completely. But she does give me a treat now and again. Michael.
You lucky bastard!

You're the luckiest
I don't post on here very often although I do read the forum, but this lock down situation means Jamie is without her boyfriend(s) for a while, so last night I did my usual cuckold sex role. Caged obviously and using toys. But just before bed, she allowed me to put the tip of my dick into her pussy for 30 seconds whilst in the cage. She made me promise not to orgasm otherwise she won't allow me to do this ever again. When your hotwife essentially stops penetrative sex with you but offers a cage fuck, even for 30 seconds, you DO NOT ORGASM. So yes I was a good boy. Its unbelievably hard to have a woman as hot as Jamie is and be cut off completely. But she does give me a treat now and again. Michael.
You're the luckiest man on this site Michael.
She torments and cucks you so beautifully.

Caged and he stays that way. He doesn't even get a pity fuck. When your cuck is filling in for your bull(s), you cannot go back to his penis. I have worked hard to ensure his status is cemented in place. For some reason Michael assumed that my need for real sex would include him, uncaged and bareback?!? This week, if time allows, I am going to really push his boundaries. I'll be dressing in slutty lingerie so he can fuck me like Dan does. Super slutty, but with him caged and harnessed. Every single night. By the end of the week he will be even more desperate and envious of what I give my bulls compared to what I have given to him before entering this lifestyle. I may even record him taking a big dildo via pegging. S long as he doesn't mind me uploading. Regardless he's taking it as he's been training for it. Heheh.
Here is the pity fuck he wanted.
J
Xoxoxoxo
My God is that fucking HOT !!!!> He HAS to be cumming in that extension seeing that incredible sexy ass inches away, My god. He is a very very lucky cuck !!!! Id love to get a ride like that from my wife too

He dare not orgasm. He knows what will happen if I detect any hints of orgasm. He has had no orgasms of any type for 6 weeks, he couldn't hide it from me. In my mind, if he ejaculated I consider it cheating. He usually has ruined orgasms once every 2 weeks, but he would have none for 2 months if I caught him. Which is why I cover his dick in numbing cream before any vigorous sex ensues.
J
Xozoox
I wish my wife would make friends with you.

He dare not orgasm. He knows what will happen if I detect any hints of orgasm. He has had no orgasms of any type for 6 weeks, he couldn't hide it from me. In my mind, if he ejaculated I consider it cheating. He usually has ruined orgasms once every 2 weeks, but he would have none for 2 months if I caught him. Which is why I cover his dick in numbing cream before any vigorous sex ensues.
J
Xozoox
I see. I wondered how he could avoid it seeing your hot ass riding him and feeling your orgasm. It would take a LOT of numbing cream for me !

Caged and he stays that way. He doesn't even get a pity fuck. When your cuck is filling in for your bull(s), you cannot go back to his penis. I have worked hard to ensure his status is cemented in place. For some reason Michael assumed that my need for real sex would include him, uncaged and bareback?!? This week, if time allows, I am going to really push his boundaries. I'll be dressing in slutty lingerie so he can fuck me like Dan does. Super slutty, but with him caged and harnessed. Every single night. By the end of the week he will be even more desperate and envious of what I give my bulls compared to what I have given to him before entering this lifestyle. I may even record him taking a big dildo via pegging. S long as he doesn't mind me uploading. Regardless he's taking it as he's been training for it. Heheh.
J
Xoxoxoxo
Every post reveals new depths your deliciously wicked mind Jamie. Perfect hotwife.

J
Xoxoxoxo
Great video - How close to heaven Michael is without every being able to know it or feel it. Beautiful

J
Xozoox
OMG, Jamie you are the hottest!

You're the luckiest

You're the luckiest man on this site Michael.
She torments and cucks you so beautifully.
I have said this before and no doubt will say it again
she is the QUEEN of CHASTITY and knows every trick in the book in
tormenting and teasing poor Michael plus she has a very inventive imagination.
keep serving your QUEEN Michael however she wants you to do.
be thankful always for whatever little favour she grants you.

she is supreme in this world of cock caged husbands, and has no equal
Michael unleashed a DEMON when he suggested she take a BBC
her condition's from the start and how she has led him down this path
are a dream to all of us others who would love to be in a relationship or marriage like theirs.

she is supreme in this world of cock caged husbands, and has no equal
Michael unleashed a DEMON when he suggested she take a BBC
her condition's from the start and how she has led him down this path
are a dream to all of us others who would love to be in a relationship or marriage like theirs.
So true. all of us cucks dream of a woman like this!

I am Queen Cassandra's owned submissive cuckold and I know my inferior place in the hierarchy and I have surrendered control completely to my devine Queen of Spades❤. It is an honor and privilege trees trained into permanent chastity and I fully acknowledge that suffering endless chastity is the only pleasure my useless white clit can provide my Queen!👑🙏♠❤ I confess that my clit has never satisfied her in 5 years together and I squirt within 15 seconds every time. My Queen has the superior right of total control over her sexuality and the pleasure of Superior black men to proudly replace my useless clit! I support her and obey her in any and every way and I am fully devoted, embracing permanent chastity at her command for the beautiful gift of life serving as her cuckold!❤ What a Divine gift to serve my Queen of Spades always fully aware and supportive of her cumming on her Big Black Bull Cocks till death do us part ❤🙏👑♠ What life could possibly be more beautiful or more fulfilling?❤❤❤
More women in the world like Queen Cassandra, please

Back