Meeting stranger in public

I was with my husband in the Vegas mall, he went to go check something out and as I walked into a department store a bbc approached me. He asked me if he could take me out but I froze up
Malls are great places to pick up MWW. He should have changed subjects and kept the conversation going. If he was hot, I'm sure you would have come around.

Had a great new one Saturday. Black guy came to our end of the bar and asked wife if she was his old boss from like 10 years ago. Had her thinking and got her name and realized not and bought her a dr!nk and they were talking. He told her he didn’t like his boss but he likes her.

I'd love for my gf to meet two BBC kings. They order her to get inside a car they drove here. Once inside, they order her to undress completely. The only thing she's allowed to leave are her shoes. One naked, she would hand her clothes to her BBC masters. And they would destroy them, make them unwearable. They would find a good dark spot and ordered her to leave the car. She would be obedient, even tho without her clothes, she exited the car. One BBC king pointed to bus stop, and told her to wait there, and they drove off. Couple of minutes later, some BBC kings showed up. They looked completely shocked once they saw her. BBC kings wouldn't wait, and start fucking her even if she resisted. Of course they would fuck her without condoms, and with full intention of cumming inside. She wasn't on birth control, and they knew that from her. She screamed that they should put a rubber because shes not taking pills. And BBC kings of course ignored her, as they should. They fucked her for like an hour on that bus stop. Once they finished they just left.

I'd love for my gf to meet two BBC kings. They order her to get inside a car they drove here. Once inside, they order her to undress completely. The only thing she's allowed to leave are her shoes. One naked, she would hand her clothes to her BBC masters. And they would destroy them, make them unwearable. They would find a good dark spot and ordered her to leave the car. She would be obedient, even tho without her clothes, she exited the car. One BBC king pointed to bus stop, and told her to wait there, and they drove off. Couple of minutes later, some BBC kings showed up. They looked completely shocked once they saw her. BBC kings wouldn't wait, and start fucking her even if she resisted. Of course they would fuck her without condoms, and with full intention of cumming inside. She wasn't on birth control, and they knew that from her. She screamed that they should put a rubber because shes not taking pills. And BBC kings of course ignored her, as they should. They fucked her for like an hour on that bus stop. Once they finished they just left.
Not an ounce of decency in this story pertaining black men\Kings. This isn't King behavior at all. Wtf 😒🤨

Back