Meeting stranger in public

Pre-pandemc we would go to the different lifestyle clubs in the area where I would get approached constantly by strangers but that's what it was all about. Wearing my QofS pendant, low cut dress to show cleavage and heels it was obvious who I was looking for and they found me too.

If you are open to it, then be open. When they look, look back. When they smile, smile back. When they approach, welcome them. When they chat, chat with them. When they flirt, flirt back. If they touch you somewhere, and you are still wanting it, then lean into their touch. Let them know they had it right, and it will happen. Generally, men like pussy, and the better, bolder black men love married white pussy.

So my wife was out of town working in Mississippi. She had a gentleman approach her in the morning when she was having her coffee and a cigarette. They talked for a short time and flirted back and fourth. He gave her a business card and the parted ways. My wife then text him a short time after when she was working. She wound up fucking him that night in her hotel room wow was it hot 🔥.

I’ve been approached by black guys in London, I’m always polite. Outside London I haven’t, depends, but they always give me a kiss and cuddle lol.
Same with me, also in london, i have been actively approached and his goal was clear, despite hubby was close to me. I havent done anything with it btw.

Target 🎯 huh?! I never thought of Target of a place to meet up for sexy hot ladies. Learn something new everyday.
I sat out in the Target Parking lot somewhere around January-February. The amount of pregnant women who walked into Target in a 30-minute period was amazing to me. Blondes and brunettes just strutting their way in with their change purses.

I've never been approached by a black man in public, apart from in a nightclub, but I was once walking down a road with my husband and children going to a football match when we had to walk passed a group of the oppositions football supporters whom began chanting at me. You can hear a rendition of the highly embarrassing chant on YouTube. No black men though.

I'm not sure if I am the right kind of black for you because I'm Indian. But I do have big dick. If you want an Indian bull to take you, PM me with a pic

These parts where I'm from.. I've never got to experience the joy of catching a hot wife on display our and about. Would be a breath of fresh air to come across some

My wife has been approached by black men a few times in the last year she says. They were respectful and complimented her well. That's all that happened though. Turned me on regardless lol.

Back