Meeting stranger in public

I must admit it is my #1 way of successfully picking up women. Much better than hanging out in bars or searching on-line. Go to the grocery store or mall, see a hot women and ask for help. Start a conversation. You can tell pretty quickly if you will be successful. If not, move on to another target. It is how I started several long-term relationships with married white women and even more numerous one-time sex events. Several times right in the parking lot.

• Coffee Shops
  • Co-working spaces
  • Parks
  • Farmer's Markets/Bazaars
  • Supermarket
Any tips for these venues/situations? I'm not a drinker (420 FTW. XD) and most social situations at night make me feel less at my best. But I'm usually better dressed AND more confident overall during the day.

Ladies, what are the body language signals that YOU want a black man to notice as the cue to start talking? How should I ask about who you are, as a stranger?

• Coffee Shops
  • Co-working spaces
  • Parks
  • Farmer's Markets/Bazaars
  • Supermarket
Any tips for these venues/situations? I'm not a drinker (420 FTW. XD) and most social situations at night make me feel less at my best. But I'm usually better dressed AND more confident overall during the day.

Ladies, what are the body language signals that YOU want a black man to notice as the cue to start talking? How should I ask about who you are, as a stranger?
You approach them and simply ask for help. For example, Do you know where I can find x? And go from there.

When trolling with my QofS tatts at bars , ABS, beach etc, I've been hit on starting with a nice firm hello .... I like ur tatt and ending with Bulls saying cum with me . somewhere, and we can have a really good time. . assuming time permits, maybe then or sometime later that day. . often one n done but sometimes more ..White.jpgWhite Walk 2.jpg

I must admit it is my #1 way of successfully picking up women. Much better than hanging out in bars or searching on-line. Go to the grocery store or mall, see a hot women and ask for help. Start a conversation. You can tell pretty quickly if you will be successful. If not, move on to another target. It is how I started several long-term relationships with married white women and even more numerous one-time sex events. Several times right in the parking lot.
hm yes, that sounds very familiar to me;-)

Back