Meeting stranger in public

I think some are and some are not, but maybe more so because this is our culture
Cool. I am a rare bull. I like to share mine but be very protective over her as well. I enjoy showing a woman pleasure she's never even thought about or seen herself as. I just ask for true submission. Your page got me thinking and I'm appreciative towards you for that.

My wife would always get a response when she would wear her CFM outfit, the location being largely irrelevant. The Black guy would start a flirty conversation. I knew my wife was going to get laid when the Black stud started stroking her leg, and then gave her an open mouth kiss.

Often, it's locking eyes for a couple of seconds, letting the look go, then reconnecting with the eyes and smiling.
Obviously, anyone who is not interested will not play "look into my eyes" if they're not interested. If there is an interest, you can almost feel the connection--all through the eye contact!

I must admit it is my #1 way of successfully picking up women. Much better than hanging out in bars or searching on-line. Go to the grocery store or mall, see a hot women and ask for help. Start a conversation. You can tell pretty quickly if you will be successful. If not, move on to another target. It is how I started several long-term relationships with married white women and even more numerous one-time sex events. Several times right in the parking lot.
Straight up?

Curious about other ladies experiences in public. Have many of you had a black guy approach you to talk or flirt? Curious how often that happens and if they try to be physical. I've had one or two times where guys will touch or ask to go to the car. Anyone else?
I like this question, and I am loving the answers so far. Honest and no BS, it seems that so far not to many of you have been approached in public. This shows that we do have some common sense, and self preservation. It can be tricky approaching a total stranger, let alone the color differences. So ladies have you ever made your intentions known to a total stranger a black man, very curious to know?

I like this question, and I am loving the answers so far. Honest and no BS, it seems that so far not to many of you have been approached in public. This shows that we do have some common sense, and self preservation. It can be tricky approaching a total stranger, let alone the color differences. So ladies have you ever made your intentions known to a total stranger a black man, very curious to know?
Usually that requires a few drinks first. To get up the nerve to open up and make the intentions obvious.

One particular moment with a stranger in public for me. I was at a local store and found myself in the same aisle with an amazing looking and smelling black man. He started talking to me and the conversation took off. I think we spoke in the store for about 15-20 minutes and could just feel it so we paid for our stuff and left. We both drove to this dead end road with little to no traffic and got into the back of his car and fucked. Simple and lustful and fulfilling. We said our goodbyes and went on our separate ways.

One particular moment with a stranger in public for me. I was at a local store and found myself in the same aisle with an amazing looking and smelling black man. He started talking to me and the conversation took off. I think we spoke in the store for about 15-20 minutes and could just feel it so we paid for our stuff and left. We both drove to this dead end road with little to no traffic and got into the back of his car and fucked. Simple and lustful and fulfilling. We said our goodbyes and went on our separate ways.
So simple and sweet. I hope it was all that you hoped it would be.

Back