Meeting stranger in public

Curious about other ladies experiences in public. Have many of you had a black guy approach you to talk or flirt? Curious how often that happens and if they try to be physical. I've had one or two times where guys will touch or ask to go to the car. Anyone else?
I've never been approached by a black man in public, apart from in a nightclub, but I was once walking down a road with my husband and children going to a football match when we had to walk passed a group of the oppositions football supporters whom began chanting at me. You can hear a rendition of the highly embarrassing chant on YouTube. No black men though.

Curious about other ladies experiences in public. Have many of you had a black guy approach you to talk or flirt? Curious how often that happens and if they try to be physical. I've had one or two times where guys will touch or ask to go to the car. Anyone else?
Had one time where I was in the store and could not reach something on the top shelf. A tall black man happened to be passing by and I asked him for help and this got us talking. He ended up coming home with me where we had great sex.

I was out of town for work and a few of us went to a bar and ended up outside when some men approached us. We got to talking and I ended up going home with one of them for a few hours of sex before he took me back to my hotel so I could shower and change clothes before going to work.

Had one time where I was in the store and could not reach something on the top shelf. A tall black man happened to be passing by and I asked him for help and this got us talking. He ended up coming home with me where we had great sex.

I was out of town for work and a few of us went to a bar and ended up outside when some men approached us. We got to talking and I ended up going home with one of them for a few hours of sex before he took me back to my hotel so I could shower and change clothes before going to work.
welcome to the site. i much prefer hearing from the women members. this post was extremely hot & adventurous.

please continue.

Occasionally when my wife and I grocery shop, we have earbuds in so we can coordinate. This one time while we were out, a black guy started hitting on her and I got to hear the whole exchange. He didn't have a clue about her earbuds because of her long hair. Every once in a while I would give her tips - let him catch you checking out his package, a loud laugh, a lingering touch, etc. They exchanged numbers and briefly texted, but when she mentioned we were into swinging/ hotwifing, he lost interest.

That being said, I've actively encouraged her to flirt with other men when she's out. We even play 'fuck' or 'pass' when we go out.

Back