Nude Workout

I'm semi-nudist. sometimes i enjoy being fully nude and other times I want to be fully clothed. I like doing some of my workouts naked though.

M
tumblr_mpar0jlSIl1s37cu1o1_250.gif
My balls would be drained after our workout. Now tell her to bend over and take it like a bitch :).

I’ve always enjoyed being nude and have had fantasies of public nudity. I’ve done one nude beach but was nervous as a first timer and definitely want to try again. I also love the idea of working out nude, maybe on display at one of those 24/7 gyms. Get some reactions, then act like nothing happened 😜

Anyone else into public nudity?
Me and you naked i can watch your tits and your up for display. I be also groping you and grabbing your tits and pussy in between for the extra stimulation ;).

I’ve always enjoyed being nude and have had fantasies of public nudity. I’ve done one nude beach but was nervous as a first timer and definitely want to try again. I also love the idea of working out nude, maybe on display at one of those 24/7 gyms. Get some reactions, then act like nothing happened 😜

Love the idea of public nudity. I have been to some nude beaches and such before as well. I do tend to workout nude but that is at a home gym.

Was very nervous our first time at a nude beach! Hubby took some drinks for me to consume while there and it helped me relax a bit. Had one very hot, sexy black man sit down in front of me and was very friendly and handsome. I slowly undressed as he we conversed and seem to make my day very relaxing and memorable. We went to Haulover near Miami! We will be back for sure!

Was very nervous our first time at a nude beach! Hubby took some drinks for me to consume while there and it helped me relax a bit. Had one very hot, sexy black man sit down in front of me and was very friendly and handsome. I slowly undressed as he we conversed and seem to make my day very relaxing and memorable. We went to Haulover near Miami! We will be back for sure!
I’ve been! It wasn’t crowded or anything and I didn’t have anyone come sit with me (us) but I felt so sexy taking my top off and letting the girls out :)

I love being nude I'm usually nude all the time when I'm at home and I try to go outside as much as possible naked

Back