Husband preparing me for BBC

ATLXXXCPL

Couple
Hi All, one of my big turn ons would be my husband kind of "preparing" for a BBC encounter. Maybe giving me a shower, washing me while my date waits for me. I'd love to have him go down on my while I get a BBC hard then spread my legs and move my thong aside while that BBC slowly goes inside me. Ideally I'd like to have my husband guide the BBC inside me but I'm not sure either guy would be into that.......

Anyone else have a similar fantasy or have done stuff like this? Always open to new ideas:)

Hi All, one of my big turn ons would be my husband kind of "preparing" for a BBC encounter. Maybe giving me a shower, washing me while my date waits for me. I'd love to have him go down on my while I get a BBC hard then spread my legs and move my thong aside while that BBC slowly goes inside me. Ideally I'd like to have my husband guide the BBC inside me but I'm not sure either guy would be into that.......

Anyone else have a similar fantasy or have done stuff like this? Always open to new ideas:)
I am surprised you have not yet had lots of replies to this one.

every one has a different idea of being prepared for dates. As they also have different ideas of dates.

Yes, we do it. I let my cucky know when my black Bull will arrive. He has to put together my clothes and shoes and lay them on the bed. Next is showering. He has to wash me and shave my arm pits and legs. Even if my pussy is hairless (permanent laser removal) there are still some hairs and he has to make sure my pussy is smooth. After showering he has to put lotion on. I do the hair and make up and he helps me to dress. When done he takes a picture and sends it to the Bull. When the Bull arrives my husband has to greet the Bull at the door...naked and caged. Most the time I meet the Bull in the living room. My cucky serves us drinks and snacks while we are chatting. We're fondling each other till my Bull tells me to suck his BBC. I kneel in front of him, unzip his pants and suck his cock. While I'm sucking he still enjoys his ******* and also asks my cucky to refill the glass. When he's ready we move to the bed room. If my cucky is lucky he's allowed to undress me and hand me over to my Bull.

Last edited:

When you are well established with a bull you both know very well, and fully trust. Your husband could book a suite in a hotel. He packs an overnight bag, and helps get you ready as you described. The three of you meet in the hotel lobby, and your husband can check into the room at the front desk in his name while you hang out with the bull. Then you and the bull go to the room with the door cards, and your husband can then go home, returning in the morning to pick you up. I have had to do this a few times, including last Valentine's day with my wife being with two black men on that occasion. By my wife making me use the same hotel, the desk clerks now know I am a cuckold, and recognize us.

I guess you could say I prepared my wife before her encounters with the black men I shared her with. I would not have intercourse with her, letting her build up her excitement, and mine! I would eat her out like there was no tomorrow though, really getting in there as she tells me about what she'll let them do to her. This gets her nice and wet...and ready!
Let me be clear, when I'm doing this for her, I don't let her achieve orgasm, I let it build then stop when she is close. She will plead, "Don't stop!" The idea is for her to be totally primed for explosive sex with her black men. Sometimes though, I go too far, and she explodes on my tongue and in my mouth with a gushing orgasm. LOL! You would not believe how ready she is!

amie cumming hard final.jpg

Last edited:
One of the best parts of our ritual, bar none….

the “prep-work” did more for me than almost anything else, and once she learned to exploit that it got better and better. Showering together was always the first step, usually that would be tons of touching and making out, but Sex of any kind was off limits. Then helping dress and pick out her lingerie, and if we were meeting him elsewhere, her actual clothes. I have a huge lingerie fetish, so this part was very special to me.

it also became part of the ritual at this point to put me into chastity if I wasn’t already. If anal was on the table with her bull, we might play with plugs or toys to get her warmed up. I would go down on her as much as she liked, but of course no reciprocation.

the preparation rituals and the immediately after ritual just made the whole evening for me. One of my favorite parts of the whole lifestyle and it’s just one of those things about this whole relationship that you can’t really explain to anyone else.

I would love to help you with ALL of those thoughts. :)

Hi All, one of my big turn ons would be my husband kind of "preparing" for a BBC encounter. Maybe giving me a shower, washing me while my date waits for me. I'd love to have him go down on my while I get a BBC hard then spread my legs and move my thong aside while that BBC slowly goes inside me. Ideally I'd like to have my husband guide the BBC inside me, but I'm not sure either guy would be into that.......

I don't think you'll have any problem finding that.

I guess you could say I prepared my wife before her encounters with the black men I shared her with. I would not have intercourse with her, letting her build up her excitement, and mine! I would eat her out like there was no tomorrow though, really getting in there as she tells me about what she'll let them do to her. This gets her nice and wet...and ready!
Let me be clear, when I'm doing this for her, I don't let her achieve orgasm, I let it build then stop when she is close. She will plead, "Don't stop!" The idea is for her to be totally primed for explosive sex with her black men. Sometimes though, I go too far, and she explodes on my tongue and in my mouth with a gushing orgasm. LOL! You would not believe how ready she is!

View attachment 5644974
I do this as well. Help her get ready, she likes to model for me and ask, think he will like this. She knows he will and I do, just likes to tease me knowing that it is for him, not me. Then, after she has sprayed that bit of perfume between her thighs for him, while smiling at me, I get my face between her legs and get her to just before the tipping point of orgasm and then stop so she is fired up and ready to be his slut for the time they are together.

Mmm I would love to be such a cuck!! Especially while in chastity...

Yes, we do it. I let my cucky know when my black Bull will arrive. He has to put together my clothes and shoes and lay them on the bed. Next is showering. He has to wash me and shave my arm pits and legs. Even if my pussy is hairless (permanent laser removal) there are still some hairs and he has to make sure my pussy is smooth. After showering he has to put lotion on. I do the hair and make up and he helps me to dress. When done he takes a picture and sends it to the Bull. When the Bull arrives my husband has to greet the Bull at the door...naked and caged. Most the time I meet the Bull in the living room. My cucky serves us drinks and snacks while we are chatting. We're fondling each other till my Bull tells me to suck his BBC. I kneel in front of him, unzip his pants and suck his cock. While I'm sucking he still enjoys his ******* and also asks my cucky to refill the glass. When he's ready we move to the bed room. If my cucky is lucky he's allowed to undress me and hand me over to my Bull.
You are lucky to be able to enjoy both your Bull and your cucky each in his special way and position. It seems you and your cucky are in a nice harmony and understanding

Back