Husband preparing me for BBC

Yes, we do it. I let my cucky know when my black Bull will arrive. He has to put together my clothes and shoes and lay them on the bed. Next is showering. He has to wash me and shave my arm pits and legs. Even if my pussy is hairless (permanent laser removal) there are still some hairs and he has to make sure my pussy is smooth. After showering he has to put lotion on. I do the hair and make up and he helps me to dress. When done he takes a picture and sends it to the Bull. When the Bull arrives my husband has to greet the Bull at the door...naked and caged. Most the time I meet the Bull in the living room. My cucky serves us drinks and snacks while we are chatting. We're fondling each other till my Bull tells me to suck his BBC. I kneel in front of him, unzip his pants and suck his cock. While I'm sucking he still enjoys his ******* and also asks my cucky to refill the glass. When he's ready we move to the bed room. If my cucky is lucky he's allowed to undress me and hand me over to my Bull.
Love to hear that cuck is naked and caged.

Hi All, one of my big turn ons would be my husband kind of "preparing" for a BBC encounter. Maybe giving me a shower, washing me while my date waits for me. I'd love to have him go down on my while I get a BBC hard then spread my legs and move my thong aside while that BBC slowly goes inside me. Ideally I'd like to have my husband guide the BBC inside me but I'm not sure either guy would be into that.......

Anyone else have a similar fantasy or have done stuff like this? Always open to new ideas:)
why do all you girls fuck with your underpants on? Seriously? Someone going down on me Im not fighting my panties aside to have them do it.

I would wash and bath her, paint her nails and help pick out clothes, shoes, any lingerie and lipstick and perfurm.

Then dress her and wipe her after she pees. She never let me fuck her or touch her before hand so she is ready and tight for her lover..
Then after she is dressed i would bring her down to the bull and hand her off while sitting close and small talk while getting them drinks and whatever. Finally when they start making out then I would either ask or the bull would ask me to remove his pants or unzip them and get his cock out for her to suck and then afterwards, tell me they are ready to go upstairs.
I would take them upstairs and start with undressing him and lay his clothes folded neatly on our chair.
Then I would undress her and guide her down on her knees to start sucking his cock and then I would reach down and put it in her mouth and let him take over.
I would ask if she wants me to hold her legs open when she is in missionary or be near her to hold my cock when shes in doggie so she can be reminded of how little I am and tell her how good she looks being fucked by a real man.
Finally before he nuts in her I may ask if I can hold his balls and massage him while he cums inside her to help get it all out and make him more comfortable during his ejaculation by massaging him so I can feel him cuming inside my wife's pussy.
If she wants that and he agrees, I would do that then lick him dry after he withdraws from her and then lick her pussy so it doesn't run out everywhere unless she wants to leave it in and it drip naturally.

Afterwards, I get wet rags and wipe them down and if bathroom break is needed I hold his cock while he pees and wipe it afterwards and wipe her pussy afterwards too.
If they get back in bed then I make sure they have water and the temperature is fine until they rest and want to go again.

When its shower time i let them shower but then dry them off afterwards and then set out and dress them withwhatever they want to wear around the house.. usually slippers and boxers for him or no boxers and a shirt and for her slippers and a long shirt.
They prefer to be naked from the waste down when around the home or just in a bathrobe naked so their scent and dampness gets on everything and I sit next to him when he's lounging by his preference so i can get used to seeing and smelling his naked cock hanging out when hes with us since its the main reason we selected him to fuck my wife and he wants me to get so comfortable seeing his cock that its an everyday no stress anxiety thing that im just used to seeing him fuck my wifes pussy infront of me and get used to hearing her tell me how much she loves it more than mine and when Im sucking it, im used to how it feels and smells and its just what i do for my wife to show her how much of a bitch boy cuckold I am and want to show her how much bigger and better his cock is than mine and how much better he fucks you than I did and that I want him to own your pussy for us both

My Husband, was never into touching any of my sexual ptn,s.
But He loved watching Me having sex.
I loved being airtight with BBC ,and looking across at Him, and seeing the amazement in His eyes.
Now, that We are no longer in the lifestyle,He loves to hear Me, talk to Him of some of my BBC adventures.
As most of the time ,I did not allow Him to accompany Me.
Just drop Me off, and pick Me up.
So poor old Hub,s would have to wait till I came home, for His turn,and although I had just had a thoroughly extreme sex session,He adored the retelling of the event, the smell on Me,My leakeages,etc.
This ,always drove Him mad,and for Me having the Man I truly loved, and still do.
Even now in our mid 70,s.
Absolutely no Regrets, from either of Us.

Hi All, one of my big turn ons would be my husband kind of "preparing" for a BBC encounter. Maybe giving me a shower, washing me while my date waits for me. I'd love to have him go down on my while I get a BBC hard then spread my legs and move my thong aside while that BBC slowly goes inside me. Ideally I'd like to have my husband guide the BBC inside me but I'm not sure either guy would be into that.......

Anyone else have a similar fantasy or have done stuff like this? Always open to new ideas:)
Wonder why there is not a string on preparing the buy friend for the wife. Not just fluffing him. Bathing, showering, shaving him. Wa

Back