I’m pretty sure both of us want it, but should we?

deepseathree

Male
Gold Member
Basically as the title says.

We started with a large cock fantasy years ago. I like looking at big dicks and she likes the fantasy of fucking them. That kind of changed into a BBC fantasy. More so for the contrast and size. I have a good size dick and last long. But my wife likes the idea of contrast and a larger sized cock. I also enjoy the same basically.

For awhile we did dirty talk in regards to the fantasy almost every time we had sex. We have a great sex life. 3-7+ times a week. Probably 4 out of every 5 times we have sex we include fantasy talk in some way or another. When we don’t have sex, we usually masturbate together. We always watch interracial. That’s been like that for more than a couple years now.

For the past month or so I’ve strictly been using a sleeve when fucking her. A large black sleeve. Afterwards I take it off and jack off while she talks dirty or I eat her pussy. That started because I told her I wanted to see how my cock felt after using the sleeve for awhile. She liked the idea. I asked if she wanted to stop and she said she’d like to continue to see where it goes and how my cock eventually feels. I think she’s really starting to prefer the full feeling. We’ve done fisting before but nothing consistently every week like the sleeve.

When we talk dirty now, I don’t say things like “imagine this was a BBC” or “you like the idea of it” or things along those lines. Now it’s more like “When you do fuck one” or “when we do set this up”. I’ve changed it from fantasy to making a reality of it.

I say all that because I’m pretty sure if I set it up, it could happen. Just don’t know if it’s worth it. We’ve been together for 12 years now. We have great communication. We have talked about this extensively and she says she’s able to separate pleasure from love. But she’s not sure how she feels about fucking someone else. So just curious of anyone else’s input.

TLDR: Wife and I are pretty sure we are ready, just wanting input from others.

Very well said and I 100% know what your talking about . This is exactly what the wife and I have been doing the 3 going on 4 years. We both know the difference between pleasure and love . But it's went from taking, roleplay, fantasy to when we do this . I also am turned on by large cocks and thinking of wife being fucked by one . So now we're at this point of wanting to and how will it effect our relationship? I love her and she loves me. This is away of building and showing trust ,being very close .

Don't know where this may go but there is a big part of me that wants to do this . Thanks for posting this it hit home for sure .

Zip It Keeping Up With The Kardashians GIF by E!

We started with a large cock fantasy years ago. I like looking at big dicks and she likes the fantasy of fucking them. That kind of changed into a BBC fantasy. More so for the contrast and size. I have a good size dick and last long. But my wife likes the idea of contrast and a larger sized cock. I also enjoy the same basically.

For awhile we did dirty talk in regards to the fantasy almost every time we had sex. We have a great sex life. 3-7+ times a week. Probably 4 out of every 5 times we have sex we include fantasy talk in some way or another. When we don’t have sex, we usually masturbate together. We always watch interracial. That’s been like that for more than a couple years now.

For the past month or so I’ve strictly been using a sleeve when fucking her. A large black sleeve. Afterwards I take it off and jack off while she talks dirty or I eat her pussy. That started because I told her I wanted to see how my cock felt after using the sleeve for awhile. She liked the idea. I asked if she wanted to stop and she said she’d like to continue to see where it goes and how my cock eventually feels. I think she’s really starting to prefer the full feeling. We’ve done fisting before but nothing consistently every week like the sleeve.

When we talk dirty now, I don’t say things like “imagine this was a BBC” or “you like the idea of it” or things along those lines. Now it’s more like “When you do fuck one” or “when we do set this up”. I’ve changed it from fantasy to making a reality of it.

I say all that because I’m pretty sure if I set it up, it could happen. Just don’t know if it’s worth it. We’ve been together for 12 years now. We have great communication. We have talked about this extensively and she says she’s able to separate pleasure from love. But she’s not sure how she feels about fucking someone else. So just curious of anyone else’s input.

Well communication is very important. Trust also. Do you trust her enough she'll be able to separate sex from romance ? Think about what you'll get at the end and how will you both feel about it. Talk about it

Let's put something right out there in the front. I think we can all agree that for the couples getting into this lifestyle, this is high stakes gambling. You are putting your relationship on the line. To go into this without recognizing that fact is irresponsible, IMO. I'm not saying that it shouldn't be done, only that it should be done with your eyes WIDE OPEN. One of the best ways to enter this is to talk about EVERYTHING. Even things that you don't have the answers to. Go through the forums and ask yourself questions...how would we handle that? How would you feel if I did that? etc. If you are unsure about anything but you still want to go forward, start with baby steps and talk after each step. Have her flirt with a guy online. See how that makes you feel. Have her share pics and videos and check in. Video chat with a guy, and check in. Meet for drinks..and you get it...check in. With what you are risking, there is no need to rush things and dive right in unless you are both feeling secure about it. I've seen too many couples crash and burn and get in over their heads when most of those situations could have been avoided had they gone into it with their eyes open.

Let's put something right out there in the front. I think we can all agree that for the couples getting into this lifestyle, this is high stakes gambling. You are putting your relationship on the line. To go into this without recognizing that fact is irresponsible, IMO. I'm not saying that it shouldn't be done, only that it should be done with your eyes WIDE OPEN. One of the best ways to enter this is to talk about EVERYTHING. Even things that you don't have the answers to. Go through the forums and ask yourself questions...how would we handle that? How would you feel if I did that? etc. If you are unsure about anything but you still want to go forward, start with baby steps and talk after each step. Have her flirt with a guy online. See how that makes you feel. Have her share pics and videos and check in. Video chat with a guy, and check in. Meet for drinks..and you get it...check in. With what you are risking, there is no need to rush things and dive right in unless you are both feeling secure about it. I've seen too many couples crash and burn and get in over their heads when most of those situations could have been avoided had they gone into it with their eyes open.
Never ever send any digital photos of yourself unless they're blurred out (and can't be undone with software). Just don't do it.

I say go all in

My advice as an active hotwife for many years is if I read the op s original message there is alot more to unravel than if your both ready. You need to map out what you are both looking for and why ? When those questions are answered you will have your answer. There are answers in your question. I would be very careful as this lifestyle is not for everyone that is for sure.

Back