LADIES; If its all it takes to save humanity, HOW MANY BLACK BABIES WOULD YOU HAVE?

As someone who has have seen a fair share of the world, I can confidently say Its no secret bruthas are out seeding there counterparts like someone gave a deadline.

Lets face it, mixed, mulatto, racially ambiguous or what ever you want call it is in. Going to Africa or Asia to adopt accessory babies is all but out now. Having black babies of your own is so in that in the near future humans might be an unrecognizable hybrid of what use to be.

Without any economic motives, it takes lot of wisdom, insight, courage, and most importantly INDEPENDENCE for a woman to step out of her fantacies and willingly take a potent nut shot from a random brutha, and watch him walking on over to the next chick in line and do the same as he fades into the distant.

As far fetched as it seems, nothing is more respectable than a "snow bunny" on a black breeding mission. When ever I see a black bred woman with black mixed *******, I tip my hat to them.

Unfortunately little things like a brutha seeding a non black chick without being entangled in any economic and sometimes political culpabilities is the last hope humanity has to make this inevitably browner world even more so sooner. A world were racial barriers, creed and culture becomes even more blurier. Hate and discrimination along racial lines becomes a thing of the past, giving way to socioeconomic peace, fairness, love and unity.

While I can't speak for everyone, that is embodiment of the "I have a dream" speech, a world I and bruthas alike aspire to. From Newyork to Sydney and every where in-between, be it China or Austria, bruthaz doing their part and poking like they are suppose to. A little validation from you ladies makes a difference and that leads to the subject of the matter.

To all you beautiful ladies;

If all it took was only breeding sessions with a bull to make this world a better place, would you have a brown baby, how many and why????

As someone who has have seen a fair share of the world, I can confidently say Its no secret bruthas are out seeding there counterparts like someone gave a deadline.

Lets face it, mixed, mulatto, racially ambiguous or what ever you want call it is in. Going to Africa or Asia to adopt accessory babies is all but out now. Having black babies of your own is so in that in the near future humans might be an unrecognizable hybrid of what use to be.

Without any economic motives, it takes lot of wisdom, insight, courage, and most importantly INDEPENDENCE for a woman to step out of her fantacies and willingly take a potent nut shot from a random brutha, and watch him walking on over to the next chick in line and do the same as he fades into the distant.

As far fetched as it seems, nothing is more respectable than a "snow bunny" on a black breeding mission. When ever I see a black bred woman with black mixed *******, I tip my hat to them.

Unfortunately little things like a brutha seeding a non black chick without being entangled in any economic and sometimes political culpabilities is the last hope humanity has to make this inevitably browner world even more so sooner. A world were racial barriers, creed and culture becomes even more blurier. Hate and discrimination along racial lines becomes a thing of the past, giving way to socioeconomic peace, fairness, love and unity.

While I can't speak for everyone, that is embodiment of the "I have a dream" speech, a world I and bruthas alike aspire to. From Newyork to Sydney and every where in-between, be it China or Austria, bruthaz doing their part and poking like they are suppose to. A little validation from you ladies makes a difference and that leads to the subject of the matter.

To all you beautiful ladies;

If all it took was only breeding sessions with a bull to make this world a better place, would you have a brown baby, how many and why????
Why is it that so many men on this site writes so much thats degrading to women? Do you really think that women are like this?

Why is it that so many men on this site writes so much thats degrading to women? Do you really think that women are like this?
Sweetheart, shelf your ego. I am the biggest proponent of Women exoticization you will ever meet. I am a feminist by day and a lady lover by night. Yes I put pussy on that proverbial pedestal...but you won't know nothing about that....and so what???

I hate when POST OP TRANNIES come on here and act like they can dictate to biological women. Lady please, with that rigid bone structure and high testosterone in your *******, you are still a man! That's the one hundred proof Hennessey I pour on your aereolas. Chill out Please!

Sweetheart, shelf your ego. I am the biggest proponent of Women exoticization you will ever meet. I am a feminist by day and a lady lover by night. Yes I put pussy on that proverbial pedestal...but you won't know nothing about that....and so what???

I hate when POST OP TRANNIES come on here and act like they can dictate to biological women. Lady please, with that rigid bone structure and high testosterone in your *******, you are still a man! That's the one hundred proof Hennessey I pour on your aereolas. Chill out Please!
What do you know about women and our needs?
Dont talk about something you dont know anything about and dont call yourself a feminist when you have no clue what it means. I think that all real womennon this site agree with me!

What do you know about women and our needs?
Dont talk about something you dont know anything about and dont call yourself a feminist when you have no clue what it means. I think that all real womennon this site agree with me!
You are actually really SERIOUS? Wow! On the reals, it's just a fantastical writing, not meant to offend or single out anyone. Have you Read the book "brave new world" by Ray Bradbury. I was only writing along the premise of that book's story. Of course there are crises in society divided by cast, race, and societal norms....thats what I intended to mitigate with that writhing. Too bad you were offended. I believe there's even worse articles on this site that mirrors what you are opposed to even much closely. Not mine. Please don't single me out like that. I will send you some apologies. Check your inbox.

Last edited:
the hard part would be having to face my family after..
I get it, nana might have a heart attack but she will survive. She will eventually come around to embrace her "infra human" offsprings. On the flipside, if she didn't make it out of that heart attack induced coma, imagine the hero you are for eliminating one more bigot off this planet. Isn't that good riddance? It doesn't get any more brave than that! Does it?

I get it, nana might have a heart attack but she will survive. She will eventually come around to embrace her "infra human" offsprings. On the flipside, if she didn't make it out of that heart attack induced coma, imagine the hero you are for eliminating one more bigot off this planet. Isn't that good riddance? It doesn't get any more brave than that! Does it?
lol

Back