Ladies do U prefer making love or being fucked

Love making is for me and the hubby. Fucking is for me and my boyfriends. If you do not differentiate between the 2 and keep intimacy out of your "play time" your marriage most likely will not last. I've seen it happen many times. Just my thoughts of course everyone is different and every couple is different In their desires.
100% AGREE

[Qfucked thTE="sneakyhusband, post: 692325, member: 61004"]Three is a sense of freedom that comes with submitting yourself and giving your body over to your lover. Anything goes and although the things you do, you do willingly, there is a sense that you are not responsible. You can do it all sort of "guilt free". It is hard to explain but very liberating.[/QUOTE]

Thats a good point but not quite what I meant. It's really hard to explain so I'll just give you an example.

Almost 20 years ago, we were at an outdoor party that involve a whole lot of drinking. By the time midnight rolled around, my wife was barely able to walk so a friend and I helped her to our car and into the backseat. I knew that he had fucked her more than once in their high school days and he knew that I knew. He and I had even discussed over a few beers how she was a guaranteed fuck on the first and all dates for anyone that asked her out. Long story short, he fucked her right there while I watched.[/QUOTE]
I got ******* at a party and an ex's younger brother fucked me while he watched.

Tender caring Love making is for me and the hubby. Straight out Fucking and SEX is for me and my playmates. I want to be treated kindly and respectful but FUCK me until I scream!!!!!!

Back