Ladies do U prefer making love or being fucked

I love long slow grinding deep passionate love making with black guys! I like to feel his cock way deep inside of me fucking me.But when we both get excited we begin fucking harder and harder and then I love to be pounded mercilessly slapping against me hard and fast and deep balls slapping my ass and me screaming for him to cum in my pussy and them BOOM I get to feel his cock throbbing and squirting his huge load of black baby seed into my white pussy and I love it! I wish my husband could fuck me like my black lovers do but tiny white dicks just cant! So I like both as long as its black men fucking me or making love to me :)

I love long slow grinding deep passionate love making with black guys! I like to feel his cock way deep inside of me fucking me.But when we both get excited we begin fucking harder and harder and then I love to be pounded mercilessly slapping against me hard and fast and deep balls slapping my ass and me screaming for him to cum in my pussy and them BOOM I get to feel his cock throbbing and squirting his huge load of black baby seed into my white pussy and I love it! I wish my husband could fuck me like my black lovers do but tiny white dicks just cant! So I like both as long as its black men fucking me or making love to me :)

Couldn't have said it any better Pam. I'll take what she's having, repeatedly!!

At first meets I'm all about slow love making. Black men are just so good at the low and slow grind.

Once my bull is comfortable with me and I with him, I really actually enjoy him getting really rough. I think the unpredictable aspect is what I find so hot. I've had bulls just show up at 2am and take me right there in our vestibule and just leave me feeling used. It's really hot

I like to do both. I like to be free to express both my sensuality and untamed lust in raw form. Besides which, when meeting couples although technically it can't really be called making love. Making a cuckold watch me make love to his wife appeals to my version of how best to humiliate a cuckold.

Relatively speaking it is easy for a husband to watch a Black stud fuck his wife. Watching displays of tenderness and affection is often more of a mind fuck.

Back