Ladies do U prefer making love or being fucked

For reasons of lack of potency and stamina, I can only give soft and gentle sex to my wife. But she wants occasionally rough sex, so...

Being fucked, hard lol. I think most white girls prefer it that way with brothas. It's just the natural way of things... Black men are the ultimate dominant masculine beings. White girls are the ultimate feminine submission form. I think one of the big things that attracts white girls to black men is their dominance and forcefulness in the bed room. It's just RIGHT.

That said, I do make love to my boyfriend, and just get fucked by every other black guy I hook up with. But even with him, we're still fucking. I'm totally in lust with BBC, and even being in love with my BF doesn't change the fact I'm deeply in lust with him too! ;)

It's always better having both, oral is so turn on when it's gentle and slow that make it so romantic and I admit it that black men knows how to keep their mouths and their hands working on us, and when it turn to sex that's the best because they feel our weakness points and they know how to control so in that point we would love to get fucked not to make love

My ex wife was never into making love with her it was always about having sex thee problem was and still is she wants sex with any man available.

Back