Ladies do U prefer making love or being fucked

No making love for my wife. She just wants him to fuck her and so do I. What I enjoy most is when she lets the guy do whatever he wants as if she was a street walker.

When I get to watch my fiancé fuck another guy I hope to see just that, Fucking. I can make love to her. She would want the same thing.

[QUOTE"sneakyhusband, post: 691731, member: 61004"]No making love for my wife. She just wants him to fuck her and so do I. What I enjoy most is when she lets the guy do whatever he wants as if she was a street walker.[/QUOTE]
There is a sense of freedom that comes with submitting yourself and giving your body over to your lover. Anything goes and although the things you do, you do willingly, there is a sense that you are not responsible. You can do it all sort of "guilt free". It is hard to explain but very liberating.

Last edited:
QUOTE="Synergy13, post: 691733, member: 59543"]When I get to watch my fiancé fuck another guy I hope to see just that, Fucking. I can make love to her. She would want the same thing.[/QUOTE]
The first time my husband watched he was surprised by how much the other guy did with me and how much I enjoyed it.

QUOTE="Yuki_Stern, post: 691737, member: 52417"]I like the idea of being fuckedhard and I really love it. but sometimes i also need the gentle sex.. I think it depends on the situation..
Now a days i want to get fucked hard <3[/QUOTE]
There is something thrilling about being fucked hard by a guy you just met.

QUOTE="Yuki_Stern, post: 691737, member: 52417"]I like the idea of being fuckedhard and I really love it. but sometimes i also need the gentle sex.. I think it depends on the situation..
Now a days i want to get fucked hard <3
There is something thrilling about being fucked hard by a guy you just met.[/QUOTE]

Yes it is. But in the same time its exiting also

[QUOTE"sneakyhusband, post: 691731, member: 61004"]No making love for my wife. She just wants him to fuck her and so do I. What I enjoy most is when she lets the guy do whatever he wants as if she was a street walker.
Three is a sense of freedom that comes with submitting yourself and giving your body over to your lover. Anything goes and although the things you do, you do willingly, there is a sense that you are not responsible. You can do it all sort of "guilt free". It is hard to explain but very liberating.[/QUOTE]

Thats a good point but not quite what I meant. It's really hard to explain so I'll just give you an example.

Almost 20 years ago, we were at an outdoor party that involve a whole lot of drinking. By the time midnight rolled around, my wife was barely able to walk so a friend and I helped her to our car and into the backseat. I knew that he had fucked her more than once in their high school days and he knew that I knew. He and I had even discussed over a few beers how she was a guaranteed fuck on the first and all dates for anyone that asked her out. Long story short, he fucked her right there while I watched.

A lot of french kissing and slow making love is always a good starter. Whisper hot sexy words in my ear kissing my neck makes me incredible horny.

Depends who is :), make love with some one love eg hubby or past bf, but hard fucked couple times by guys one one night stands before married and was gorgeous!!

Being fucked, hard lol. I think most white girls prefer it that way with brothas. It's just the natural way of things... Black men are the ultimate dominant masculine beings. White girls are the ultimate feminine submission form. I think one of the big things that attracts white girls to black men is their dominance and forcefulness in the bed room. It's just RIGHT.

That said, I do make love to my boyfriend, and just get fucked by every other black guy I hook up with. But even with him, we're still fucking. I'm totally in lust with BBC, and even being in love with my BF doesn't change the fact I'm deeply in lust with him too! ;)

I would definitely like to say there is some passion there also.

Back