-Seven-

Male
From
Canada
I am a hung Black man with a BBC. I enjoy creative, artistic pursuits during my free time.

This is my proposal: I would like to sculpt a custom-made dildo for one White man’s wife to enjoy using. It can be a silicone-based dildo, in a custom color, made brand new, custom sculpted just for your White wife. I think she should have something more special and personal than one from SheVibe, or Bad Dragon.

I use new, clean sculpting materials to mold/cast, which are body-safe and non-toxic. I do not need to be present while she is using it. It can be mailed out to both of you if you desire.

I am doing this for FREE because it is a turn on. If this also turns you on, and if she is consenting, please let me know your thoughts (here, or by DM). This is only for fun, and a one-time thing. I am not running a business doing this.

Hello. I can sculpt the dildo to be any size you might want. About 9 inches might be good. Feel free to let me know a length and girth.

All of the materials I use are brand new and clean. I can even provide photos of the sculpting process.

Looking for someone who might be turned on by this.

I am thinking of a monster cock, with exaggerated proportions. Larger glans, and a thicker, swollen shaft near the glans. The store-bought ones always seem too generic. I can do custom colors, swirl colors, and even glow-in-the-dark ones. A personal toy from me to her, for a good deep session.

I am thinking of a monster cock, with exaggerated proportions. Larger glans, and a thicker, swollen shaft near the glans. The store-bought ones always seem too generic. I can do custom colors, swirl colors, and even glow-in-the-dark ones. A personal toy from me to her, for a good deep session.
Dragon dildos are amazing

I am a hung Black man with a BBC. I enjoy creative, artistic pursuits during my free time.

This is my proposal: I would like to sculpt a custom-made dildo for one White man’s wife to enjoy using. It can be a silicone-based dildo, in a custom color, made brand new, custom sculpted just for your White wife. I think she should have something more special and personal than one from SheVibe, or Bad Dragon.

I use new, clean sculpting materials to mold/cast, which are body-safe and non-toxic. I do not need to be present while she is using it. It can be mailed out to both of you if you desire.

I am doing this for FREE because it is a turn on. If this also turns you on, and if she is consenting, please let me know your thoughts (here, or by DM). This is only for fun, and a one-time thing. I am not running a business doing this.
Love to see preview

Back