Ladies do U prefer making love or being fucked

the hole ideal of going out and meeting other men is to fuck I'm hot looking to replace my husband am just looking to fuck ,,,,making love is with the man I love and that my husband not the man am meeting or just met with him am just looking to get fuck and be fucked

Do you like when men are being gentle with U while having sex or do U prefer being man handled ?

well, both really. there're times when you want love and affection and times when you want to feel that he's lust for you is so overwhelming that he just has to have you in the roughest, nastiest and most degrading ways possible!

i like a guy that has an instinct for when i need what. it's always nice to be pleasantly surprised when he gives me just what i needed, even though i didn't realise i needed it so bad. extra points for a guy that knows when a firm commanded finger pushed up my butthole will result in an angry slap or a groan and a naughty smile.

sorry guys, women are complicated.

Sometimes when stars are afire and heavenly bodies surround you, there’s nothing better than being fucked hard and cum-filled by BBC lovers. Your inner slut wants every thrust, every dirty word and a hubby to clean you well.

It in my personal opinion from experience, and ladies correct if I'm wrong, but women prefer to get fucked. Love making is nice but that's done by the husband, as it should be. But the only time that it should be anywhere close to love making when you're "fucking" is when you're grinding a thick dick in her gut, whispering in her ear to tell you how much she "loves" this dick. I'm just says......from my experience. :unsure:

Back