Ladies do U prefer making love or being fucked

well, both really. there're times when you want love and affection and times when you want to feel that he's lust for you is so overwhelming that he just has to have you in the roughest, nastiest and most degrading ways possible!

i like a guy that has an instinct for when i need what. it's always nice to be pleasantly surprised when he gives me just what i needed, even though i didn't realise i needed it so bad. extra points for a guy that knows when a firm commanded finger pushed up my butthole will result in an angry slap or a groan and a naughty smile.

sorry guys, women are complicated.
Depending on the mood and situation. Six of Lovemaking, half dozen of Fucking.

Eat me, beat me and mistreat me! I love to be slam fucked inall of my holes with BBC. If he has a cock less than eight inches he will have to make love to me and get me off that way. I really prefer it hard and rough with black bulls!

This last visit I took my time and slow stroked my sexy hotwife GF for a good hour. Kisses and sucking on each other. I was in no hurry to fuck her brains out. I was more focused on stretching out her Kitty and finding new spots deep up in her wetness....
We usually go 5 rounds of sex MINIMUM but when I held her tasty body in my arms, squeezing her phat booty and sucked on those juicy titties.... Again, no reason to rush a Good Thing :blackgreedy:

Funny that this should be at the top just now. A few hours ago someone on here said he would like to make love to me and ... without thinking ... i said i would prefer he just fucked me. Not sure exactly why that was my response except that while i was married we only ever made love and never just fucked for fun and perhaps i am now making up for lost time. Its possible that after a few years of just fucking i may want to make love again but all i am looking for in the interim is being treated as a slut and not a princess. Well maybe princess isnt what i should have said as i think a lot of princesses enjoy a bit of rough trade ... but keep it secret. So for now anyway i prefer very short term relationships without any love making. And as i just woke up this morning what i just said is probably a load of codswallop and makes no sense.

Men should be gentleman!
Hmmm ... seems to me that people are generally brought up to believe that we should hide our true nature. Surely we all have a bit of the ******* in our make up but when i was being brought up "properly" women were "ladies" and men were "gentlemen". However i always felt that i was only pretending to be a "lady" and many men were "acting" the "gentleman" . Talking white people here because that was 99% of the population where i was living. But black men also often play this charade and when i was in the states a while back things generally started with the stranger i just met being very gentlemanly in every way until i told him that i probably wouldnt see him again after that night and i was there for a good time in the dirty fun sense and it was amazing to see the signs of relief in his body language and general attitude. But of course such ideas are deeply ingrained and .... is ingrained a real word? ... and a lot of them took a few hours to let their hair down and of course there were some that were only looking for romance anyway. My husband was a romantic and a "gentleman" of the first water and he adored and idolised me ... to distraction. Seems that he may have evolved more than i have as ******* tanya is alive and well inside me.

Back