Ladies Chastity how many of your friend know?

Three or four of my wife's closest vanilla girlfriends (and three of mine) know what the key around her neck is for. Most of them (all but one, I think) also know she fucks hung, black men while keeping me locked. I don't think anyone has adopted the lifestyle because of learning about us, but she's made friends with lots of fellow cuckoldresses and Keyholders since we started doing this.

Ladies how many of your friend know your husband is caged?

And how many of your friends have also done it after finding out.
A few years ago we were invited to a wedding of one our neighbors children along with several of other couples from the neighborhood. One of these woman "cut in" with me on the dance floor and though I kept a respectable distance, she nonetheless managed to sidle up against me. When her thigh felt the hard steel, she pulled her face back with a "What the F&#k" look in her eyes. Having no alternative, I fessed up and we continued dancing. Interestingly enough, not long afterwards, she came by the house and asked to see it and I agreed. She was fascinated by it. Since then, we get together occasionally and she plays with it and I get to lick her.

Ladies how many of your friend know your husband is caged?

And how many of your friends have also done it after finding out.

Three or four of my wife's closest vanilla girlfriends (and three of mine) know what the key around her neck is for. Most of them (all but one, I think) also know she fucks hung, black men while keeping me locked. I don't think anyone has adopted the lifestyle because of learning about us, but she's made friends with lots of fellow cuckoldresses and Keyholders since we started doing this.
I love this.

Reactions have almost all been the same. Hand over mouth gasps, big eyes….stunned and confused initially then very, very curious. Every one of them has wanted to touch it, her a closer look and really tug and pull seeing how secure it was thinking it was a joke and would come off easy. My wife told me ever girl also told her later on it made their pussies tingle thinking about having a man that would do this and accept his role sexually like I have….meaning being a cuckold and allowing/encouraging/fully supporting my wife the wayI do and allow her total and complete sexual freedom to fuck black men the way she does. They think the trust we have in one another to be able to live and enjoy this lifestyle is super sexy and a huge turn on.

This is hot!
I was embarrassed as hell first time because we hadn’t discussed me taking my clothes off but wife felt it would help her close the deal and get Shelly over any issues. Next one up kinda embarrassed too but the reactions from the women were so…..well they had so many questions and wanted to touch and play with it, I actually liked it.

I got walked in on at a hotel by the housekeeping standing near the door totally naked before. She opened the door and said “oops”…started to close the door but stopped and did a double take, I was just smiling letting her get a good look….her eyes were locked on my cock for a few seconds then she closed the door. I’ve always wondered what she told coworkers and friends.

I was embarrassed as hell first time because we hadn’t discussed me taking my clothes off but wife felt it would help her close the deal and get Shelly over any issues. Next one up kinda embarrassed too but the reactions from the women were so…..well they had so many questions and wanted to touch and play with it, I actually liked it.

I got walked in on at a hotel by the housekeeping standing near the door totally naked before. She opened the door and said “oops”…started to close the door but stopped and did a double take, I was just smiling letting her get a good look….her eyes were locked on my cock for a few seconds then she closed the door. I’ve always wondered what she told coworkers and friends.
I can imagined it was embarrassing for your but also enjoyment for your wife and her friends. As you've said they later admitted to be somewhat turned on about the idea. And it's something new, so of course they had questions and wanted to get an up close look and feel.

I'm curious as to your wife's friends, how far did they go into the lifestyle and if they were married. If married what was the husband's reaction and roles now. We are new to the lifestyle and have talked and fantasized about my husband being cages at some point for a period of time. As well as being fucked while caged. it's a turn on for me/us of course.

Several are in long term marriages but the husbands aren’t aware but they both had non existent sex lifes because of health reasons. One is basically an alcoholic and passes our ******* every evening, has been to rehab twice but won’t change, he hasn’t been able to have sex in years. The other had prostate cancer and had it removed and just gave up, told her if she wanted to go off and fuck, go ahead but smart assie, not for real but she caved….told my wife a battery toy just can’t fill in for human touch long term. The other 3 and the one that should happen tomorrow, three of them are divorced/single although or is dating an older white man for company but hates having sex with him and one was happily married 27 years but her husband passed away about 4 years ago.

LOL.....All of Miami knows in the month of February on Haulover Beach. I wear my cage proudly as my wife parades me up and down the beach. Couples, gays and ladies stare which I love. Several have asked me and wife oh where to get a cage, how to put it on and what it's like. I love it, and to be a bisexual cuckold. Chicago area here. Kik: OUBob

Attachments

• Cage.jpg
    Cage.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 69
Are cuckolders and keyholders more common then what people think?

Back