Ladies Chastity how many of your friend know?

Are cuckolders and keyholders more common then what people think?
I guess if you think they're extremely rare, yes. We're still definitely a minority, but we're out there, for sure. I'm probably forgetting someone, but I can think of at least 7 couples we know locally who do what we do (down from 8 as one recently got divorced), and having profiles on lifestyle dating sites and going to lifestyle events have introduced us to dozens more around the country, whom we keep up with on chat apps, etc. The bulls my wife sees probably know of more than we do. Most of them usually have one or two regular couples and still see others occasionally outside of that.

I guess if you think they're extremely rare, yes. We're still definitely a minority, but we're out there, for sure. I'm probably forgetting someone, but I can think of at least 7 couples we know locally who do what we do (down from 8 as one recently got divorced), and having profiles on lifestyle dating sites and going to lifestyle events have introduced us to dozens more around the country, whom we keep up with on chat apps, etc. The bulls my wife sees probably know of more than we do. Most of them usually have one or two regular couples and still see others occasionally outside of that.
Where do these lifestyle events take place, and when you go to one of them what do you see and experience? Can you give some details please.

Where do these lifestyle events take place, and when you go to one of them what do you see and experience? Can you give some details please.
Well, by far the biggest one we go to is Splash Mocha. Searching for that term on this site or on Google should give you a pretty good idea, but:

3-day entire hotel event focused on interracial/hotwife play with on-premise themed play areas like the Red Room (dungeon), wife watching room, glory hole room, etc. and a different themed dance party every night. It takes place in Ft. Lauderdale, Atlanta and Houston (so far). The Florida event has a clothing optional pool party each day. Single men are carefully vetted, ladies are scantly clad and on the prowl, cuckolds (while not the majority) are welcomed and I was one of many who were caged out in the open at the pool parties. DJs play dance music the whole event, there are meet and greets in the hotel bar area, lots and lots of fucking... We've made friends we keep in touch with year round, hoping to see them at the next Splash we attend.

We've also gone to a traveling event called "Real Hotwives of <insert-city-name>" that comes through our city a couple times a year. It's a swanky party in a mansion with on-premise play areas, but only goes on for one evening and there's no themes or anything. Feels like a mild but sexy cocktail party in comparison to an event like Splash.

Our local swingers club has a handful of themed events that aren't specifically for but can be fun for hotwife couples, and we have a pretty big swing scene here with a fair number of single black men.

There's an event we haven't been to yet in Ohio called 2Tall, and a company called Yolo Entertainment throws a hotel party in West Palm Beach called Chocolate Factory that we've had our eyes on. This stuff isn't particularly difficult to find. They all advertise on most of the popular swinger sites.

Do you know if the lifestyle caused the breakup and divorce?

Do you know if the lifestyle caused the breakup and divorce?
In my opinion the lifestyle was not the cause of the divorce, but it may have been an accelerant on the bonfire of issues they were having. I think the cause was that he was only happy when he was able to manipulate and control every element of every situation, and kept pushing her to do things in a way that ultimately didn't work for either of them. It's complicated, though. One could argue he asked to be her cuck and then couldn't handle it, and thus make the case that it was the lifestyle that broke them up. But even if she'd said no, and stayed monogamous, my personal opinion is that they would have had problems that would eventually end things anyway. The conflict was a personality issue, in my humble opinion. And maybe a lack of self-awareness on his part, insecuroty, dishonesty with himself.

Either way, she's not giving up the connections and friendships she's made in the lifestyle, and I'm sure will probably not wind up in a serious relationship with someone who expects monogamy. I don't know if he has regrets about it, but I don't get the impression she regrets being in the lifestyle for even a moment.

LOL.....All of Miami knows in the month of February on Haulover Beach.
Shame, we do two weeks at Haulover in March and as your Keyholder does I keep PK nude in just his device too. Would love to meet another couple on the beach there. However, our go to beach during the summer is Gunnison and he is kept nude/caged there too. We have been fortunate to meet three other chastity couples there, one of which we have become very close to. Lots of lookie loos and curious folks that stop by to chat, along with the occasional haters that pass by with their snide remarks. Makes no matter to us, as we enjoy the freedom to express our choice of lifestyle.

2911b.jpg

Back