Is it still cuckold if...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

m1lerron

Couple
we have been together four years and she cheated on me with her black coworker, and I know this isn't cuckolding. The trust has been destroyed, but the way I found out was when his girlfriend sent me a video of them making out and humping on his couch, and it disgusts me...but also really turns me on. it's been about 3 weeks since it happened, and we are trying to make things work, going to see a marriage counselor, but still in the beginning phases of counseling. Is it crazy that i am so turned on by the video, I feel ashamed after I cum, but it still gets me so hard.

we have been together four years and she cheated on me with her black coworker, and I know this isn't cuckolding. The trust has been destroyed, but the way I found out was when his girlfriend sent me a video of them making out and humping on his couch, and it disgusts me...but also really turns me on. it's been about 3 weeks since it happened, and we are trying to make things work, going to see a marriage counselor, but still in the beginning phases of counseling. Is it crazy that i am so turned on by the video, I feel ashamed after I cum, but it still gets me so hard.
Let her go black and enjoy it.

Yes it is the definition of cuckolding and it was what happened to us .
Thing is after I found out and thought about it , I found I liked it .. so here we are four years later and she is still doing it ...

I don't think this cuckolding, with my brief knowledge of the subject. Else you wouldn't be in counciling . Should of sat her down and said "listen babes, I don't have a problem with you fucking black men, as a matter of fact it turns me on. So if this is a road we both want to take then we should do it the right way" and both of you talk it through and come to an agreement. But what she did was cheating. And if she wants to fuck BBC and you want to see her get BBC fucked then I don't see why you guys have a problem. Talk it out.
I think this is very sensible advice. xxx Talk, talk, talk and then either grow together (as a cuckold/wife relationship) or divorce, but don't rush either way. xxx

small dick? Inadequate performance in bed? Pre-mature? What did you expect her to do. If these are true, you are a cuckold need to be. Watching your wife having sex with Black Men will provide you thrills you never knew. Serving their needs will deepen your love with her. Try cuckold sex darling!

I don't think this cuckolding, with my brief knowledge of the subject. Else you wouldn't be in counciling . Should of sat her down and said "listen babes, I don't have a problem with you fucking black men, as a matter of fact it turns me on. So if this is a road we both want to take then we should do it the right way" and both of you talk it through and come to an agreement. But what she did was cheating. And if she wants to fuck BBC and you want to see her get BBC fucked then I don't see why you guys have a problem. Talk it out.
Trini is right. She obviously likes BBC and you definitely like watching. Definition: of cuckolding!

Yes it is the definition of cuckolding and it was what happened to us .
Thing is after I found out and thought about it , I found I liked it .. so here we are four years later and she is still doing it ...
Still doing it. And you are still watching live or vid. No more procrastination. Try on some pantie and get to cuckold sex!

No cheating is not cuckolding, but my hub took a while and ignored my discussed interests, until I ****** the issue. If he hadn't, I likely would have moved on my own. Soon after, he reluctantly agreed and now is "all in".

I felt exactly the same when I found out my wife was having an affair in 2002. I thought that our marriage was over, we didn’t talk for the first couple of days. When we did eventually sit down and talk, I asked her if she loved him. She told me that she didn’t love him, but loved the sex with him. As I pushed her for the details of how they met and when did they first have sex. I found myself getting more turned on than I had ever been. We ended up having sex. The next night I asked her for more details and she realised that it was turning me on. I told her I didn’t mind her meeting him as long as she told me the detail.
She didn’t waste anytime and had sex with him the following day. After that I encouraged her to carry on meeting him and other men. She admitted to loads of previous affairs and one night stands. We are still together and next year will celebrate 39 years of marriag.

cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back