Is it still cuckold if...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

m1lerron

Couple
we have been together four years and she cheated on me with her black coworker, and I know this isn't cuckolding. The trust has been destroyed, but the way I found out was when his girlfriend sent me a video of them making out and humping on his couch, and it disgusts me...but also really turns me on. it's been about 3 weeks since it happened, and we are trying to make things work, going to see a marriage counselor, but still in the beginning phases of counseling. Is it crazy that i am so turned on by the video, I feel ashamed after I cum, but it still gets me so hard.

we have been together four years and she cheated on me with her black coworker, and I know this isn't cuckolding.
....m1 ... either that's a typo or you don't understand what cuckolding is. That's exactly what cuckolding is ... a married woman having sex with men, other than her husband. Maybe you're confused because the man she had her fling with is black? The color of the man has no bearing on this; the fact that he's a man, and not you, makes YOU a cuckold.
....There are basically 2 types ... real cuckolds (like yourself) and fantasy cuckolds (wittols) - those who encourage and allow their wives to take other men as lovers. Real cuckolding (basic infidelity or cheating) is often painful to a relationship and causes divorce. If it turns you on, good ... you'll be able to tolerate a certain amount of her infidelity before it really becomes a problem.

I don't think this cuckolding, with my brief knowledge of the subject. Else you wouldn't be in counciling . Should of sat her down and said "listen babes, I don't have a problem with you fucking black men, as a matter of fact it turns me on. So if this is a road we both want to take then we should do it the right way" and both of you talk it through and come to an agreement. But what she did was cheating. And if she wants to fuck BBC and you want to see her get BBC fucked then I don't see why you guys have a problem. Talk it out.

The problem in our society, these days, is many times people just choose to be ignorant. even when the facts are dropped in their lap. The old saying "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him *******" pretty much applies here as well.
Definition of CUCKOLD:
word-CUCKOLD.jpg
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cuckold
You can also check other definitional sources, such as World Book, Webopedia, Oxford, Dictionary.com, Yahoo, etc ... all very credible sources. But god forbid, don't research the HISTORY of the word, as I'm afraid your belief, that just because a married man's wife screws a man who is black, that he's not a cuckold ... would be CRUSHED. Cuckolding has nothing to do with race; nothing at all.

When a woman cheats on her husband, its usually because she's either unhappy with her husband OR there is something that she feels she needs that her husband isn't giving her. This isn't a GAME or SEXUAL FANTASY for most women ... its a serious marital issue that needs addressing. With that said, the LAST THING a couple should do is involve another individual in their marital relationship when they're having ISSUES. If the lines of communication had been established within the marriage in the first place, its very likely she wouldn't be cheating; so, there is a good place to start your discussions.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

Last edited:
....m1 ... either that's a typo or you don't understand what cuckolding is. That's exactly what cuckolding is ... a married woman having sex with men, other than her husband. Maybe you're confused because the man she had her fling with is black? The color of the man has no bearing on this; the fact that he's a man, and not you, makes YOU a cuckold.
....There are basically 2 types ... real cuckolds (like yourself) and fantasy cuckolds (wittols) - those who encourage and allow their wives to take other men as lovers. Real cuckolding (basic infidelity or cheating) is often painful to a relationship and causes divorce. If it turns you on, good ... you'll be able to tolerate a certain amount of her infidelity before it really becomes a problem.
Very well said and very well explained...

Ya I had a girl who knew of my eroticisms and still went behind my back anyways knowing she could just have told me. Essentially a violation of trust hurts, I know love can really mess you up bad, hopefully you break it off sooner than later. :(

Getting counseling is good. Following through with the counseling is better. She cheated, this isn't good. She will more than likely do it again if you all don't work out what is going on within your relationship. Like MacNFries said when a woman cheats on her husband that is cuckolding, doesn't matter what race the other person is. Even a wife having sex with another woman is the same. Trust is very important in a relationship. Having your wife fuck another man with your permission or you there and not working out why she is wanting it and why she didn't want to tell you is not good and shouldn't be an option.

"His girlfriend sent me a video of them making out and humping on his couch, and it disgusts me...but also really turns me on."

The only problem here is that it's disgusting for you. Do not need a consultant! Sit down and talk. Tell your wife that excites you when you have sex with anyone else. If you lick her pussy clean after each rendezvous, you will go away feeling a disgusting. Do this and enjoy it! That's how it happened in our marriage and it works well. You need want to get cucked and enjoy this life. My husband just wants to be cuckold! :sex: Everyone will be happy!!! :angel:

1.jpgc1.jpgC2.jpgc.jpg

we have been together four years and she cheated on me with her black coworker, and I know this isn't cuckolding. The trust has been destroyed, but the way I found out was when his girlfriend sent me a video of them making out and humping on his couch, and it disgusts me...but also really turns me on. it's been about 3 weeks since it happened, and we are trying to make things work, going to see a marriage counselor, but still in the beginning phases of counseling. Is it crazy that i am so turned on by the video, I feel ashamed after I cum, but it still gets me so hard.
Its call cheating, she will do it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back