Pimped out

Want to be pimped out by a bull?

• Total voters
Ready to be pimped.
ready to go GIF by BrownSugarApp

How many girls have a kink for being pimped out? I hope I am not the only one. I have never done it but my husband has been pushing for it lately and I admit it turns me on a lot.
i absolutely fantasize about this. "As i am" (unworthy, inferior white-boi & all), i think my saleability/market value would be rather limited/low (perhaps servant/entertainment at a Black-Males-only only retreat - hopefully a multi-day event). What would be ideal would be the Bull/Pimp (or His designee) sissifying/feminizing me and, if so desired, bimbofying &, finally, sluttifying me. At some point in that process my saleability/value would become such that i could begin being a "working girl" to earn money to begin paying my debt to my Bull/Pimp & to fund further "work" on me to further fill my, than pricier, daily/nightly "dance card". Any "taker" Bulls out there?!?

hhahah im ready to do the pimpin, i always wanted to pimp a bitch..... i guess its just a fantasy thing from watching too many movies like superfly and dolemite growing up, i picture myself with a lincoln continental with suicide doors riding down the blade wearing a mink coat or something.....anyway u hoes betta recognize

Back