Pimped out

Want to be pimped out by a bull?

• Total voters
We have already experimented with that fantasy. Met a guy online and she went and took care of him outside his hotel room. It was hot for me but it felt weird for her. He was really hung, was rough and the condom broke, plus his unknowing wife was in the room.
Kind of a been there done that haven't done it again experience. We both felt it was just too dangerous.
ahsi318fkhpc1.jpg

t9cp6o6gkhpc1.jpg
db4f33jgkhpc1.jpg
52141mghkhpc1.jpg
i0lyywshkhpc1.png
13yu7m2ikhpc1.png
vyurtl1jkhpc1.jpg

Last edited:
Any big boys in Burlington/Greensboro NC area Pimping there snow bunny. Desperate beta cuckold wanna be here. Looking for whatever you might consider 🤑🤑

How many girls have a kink for being pimped out? I hope I am not the only one. I have never done it but my husband has been pushing for it lately and I admit it turns me on a lot.
I thinks its hot. More have the fantasy then will admit.

We have already experimented with that fantasy. Met a guy online and she went and took care of him outside his hotel room. It was hot for me but it felt weird for her. He was really hung, was rough and the condom broke, plus his unknowing wife was in the room.
Kind of a been there done that haven't done it again experience. We both felt it was just too dangerous.
View media item 728406
View media item 728407
View media item 728409
View media item 728410
View media item 728411
View media item 728412
View media item 728413
View media item 728414
View media item 728408
Phenomenal if authentic

She'd be at an after hours club at 2:00 am, backroom, executive bathroom. Blowing on dice and everything else. I'll invite hubby just to see if he's brave enough. Gets dark out there in the parking lot this time of night. Police avoid the area cuz they're on the take. Whole storefront is Black owned, that's why the pool hall and the adult video store are still open. Street corners is small time pimping, hustling backwards, shitty clientele. By the time I finish explaining the game, I'll have already lost your wife in a game of pool and he paid me for her outfit. Very real places I'm speaking of, didn't want to mention the part about having a cuck wait in the bathroom to keep it classy. Fiction is sexier.

Good, I expect you back at the club after you finishing paying that gentleman back for winning the pool game. Gotta inspect my merchandise, teach you how to strip and point your toes when you spread your legs, no man likes to see your feet all floppy. You just need some guidance and some home training. Like if they send you a random dick pic, tell them they have to pay for it, even your husband, fuck he think this is.

Good, I expect you back at the club after you finishing paying that gentleman back for winning the pool game. Gotta inspect my merchandise, teach you how to strip and point your toes when you spread your legs, no man likes to see your feet all floppy. You just need some guidance and some home training. Like if they send you a random dick pic, tell them they have to pay for it, even your husband, fuck he think this is.
Yes

Back